Gerard Butler: Undercover Biker

Gerard Butler: Undercover Biker

Gerard Butler bikes through New York City’s Soho on Monday (October 26).

The 39-year-old Law Abiding Citizen actor kept a low profile, wearing a warm coat, sweatpants and a ball cap as he navigated his way through the downtown neighborhood.

Moviefone reported recently that Gerard is gearing up for the role of Tullus Aufidius in the upcoming Coriolanus, an adaptation of the Shakespeare tragedy.

The movie will be directed by Ralph Fiennes, and Vanessa Redgrave and William Hurt are rumored to be attached to the project as well.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler biking in Soho…

gerard butler soho biking 01
gerard butler soho biking 02
gerard butler soho biking 03
gerard butler soho biking 04
gerard butler soho biking 05
gerard butler soho biking 06
gerard butler soho biking 07
gerard butler soho biking 08
gerard butler soho biking 09
gerard butler soho biking 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All

I wonder if Gerard does anal.

Well, he’s still in NYC so that answers the question of whether he’ll be accepting the “male movie star of the year” award in person tonight at the presentations at the Beverly Hilton in LA. Maybe he’s filmed an acceptance speech?

thanks jared @ 10/26/2009 at 4:36 pm

he’s like a peter pan and a cad

damn, he looks so ugly now…he used to be so hot

Gorgeous. Tullus in Coriolanus. YES!!!

Coc*k hat is back. As well as the scruff. Love this man.

Charla M. K. @ 10/26/2009 at 5:04 pm

Testing? Testing

passagetoindia @ 10/26/2009 at 5:16 pm

Gerry’s LAC interview where he mentioned Evil Twin’s possible next project called “Slide”. Does anyone know who GM the possible director for the movie is?

Only name I could come up with is Garry Marshall. He’s directed a lot of great comedies.

Swannie

Lives in NY.

At least he won’t crash like peepaw Pitt.

Stinkylouise @ 10/26/2009 at 5:23 pm

GM=Gabriele Muccino?
He and G were photographed coming out of a restaurant a couple of weeks ago.

I am not crazy about the jacket but I love the scruff.

Charla M. K. @ 10/26/2009 at 5:29 pm

OK? This is weird.
I posted twice about my mother visiting my grandmother in CA a few weeks ago like in Sept?. During one midday, they literally saw/ran into Gerard Butler hugging and all rubbing with his girlfriend(??) she was wearing “itty bitty shorts” that my grandmother said “belonged in a kid’s section and not on a grown woman.” lol
All my mom recalls is that the woman was (like you all said in JJ’s previous) definitely “tall, black/multicultural” ?? and that Ger looked like a bum.
She was prob one of the Bianca, Jasmine girls his fans have mention?
They both smiled RIGHT AT my mother and g’ma!!! she said they were no business making goo-goo eyes at each other in open like that. haha. Another beard???
……
The whole story I tried to post for you guys who collect his info and such but they never showed up here either time…?
Are we not allowed to post about Gerry certain things here?

Sorry if I broke the protocol with this. I apologize if so, I was going to Twitter it in Sept but I forgot (!!!!) only to be reminded when JJ popped up!
I do like Gerard (even though I will always be true to James Mc!!!) and think he is a great actor (even though he is a bit old for me ;)

C.M.

Those shoes and pants have got to go!

And you’re just posting this now?????????? Please.

Charla M. K. @ 10/26/2009 at 5:47 pm

When am I supposed to post it? Because its old news?? Should I have posted it somewere else?Sorry if there’s an old news place I would have posted there but I don’t know how am I supposed to know! :(

I’m sorry, I just never thought Gerard Butler was that big of a deal and famous until I saw him at Alexa show. I dont see his movies or know his things.
My mom STILL talks about that encounter and how he smiled at her.
I’m like, it was SEPTEMBER get off it mom lol. But for her it did make her day/month/week. She just turned 46 so that encounter, weird as it was really did make her trip. :)

Charla M. K. @ 10/26/2009 at 5:55 pm

Whoops wasnt sure that would post but – just to say it again so that no one gets mad at me – lol that whole thing happened like 6 or 7 weeks ago!!

(even though my gb-crazy mom still talks about it and my g’ma still makes fun of his girlfriend’s shorts!!)

Charla: Interesting story! Did your mom say where they were? On public street? Beach?

Try as you might……….he is GAY.

lavender1960 @ 10/26/2009 at 6:12 pm

Since I suspect most of us have never heard of this Gabrielle guy I would suggest that the initials have to refer to a famous director such as Garry Marshall and certainly the story line sounds up his alley.

Charla M. K. @ 10/26/2009 at 6:13 pm

Hi Alphaba, yeah it’s so cool because my mom was just like bringing my g’ma to her doctor and bumps into gerard b!
she said she assumed they were going or leaving there too??…but maybe not. How does she know? lol I told her maybe they were just hanging out around the building there? I don’t know what else is in that area but I will ask her when she gets home tonight.
Or she might kick my ass for posting her on a public thing! lol
She said she said ‘excuse me’ to walk by them and they just moved and smiled nice was all. She does go on and onnnn about how good-looking and tall he is in person even if his clothes were really messy.

I will tell my mom that you guys said that the girl he had rubbing up with was his “beard!” she’ll keel over!!!

lavender1960 @ 10/26/2009 at 6:14 pm

Okay he has done two big movies with Will Smith but I’d never heard of him until just now.

Charla M. K. @ 10/26/2009 at 6:19 pm

Thats what I am saying to poster above! I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS GAY. I’m just now finding this out from you guys. And neither did my mom! lol It will break her heart!!!!

@Charla M. K.: It is a matter of opinion on this site whether he is gay or bi or straight. Only Ger knows the answer for sure. Don’t break your mom’s heart yet.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All