Michelle Williams & Matilda Ledger Take Flight

Michelle Williams & Matilda Ledger Take Flight

Michelle Williams and her cutie patootie daughter Matilda Ledger take a walk through LAX airport together before a flight out of Los Angeles on Friday (October 23).

On Monday, Michelle, 29, took Matilda, who turns 4 on Wednesday, to her first day of school in Brooklyn. Matilda shared some of her orange juice with mom before she went to class!

Michelle, who covered the October issue of Vogue, recently spoke about how she and Matilda are coping with the loss of Heath Ledger. “I’m falling more and more in love with her,” Michelle said of Matilda, “and I think she deserves the bulk of my attention.

“We’re lucky. I can work. She can go to a good school. There’s a lot there for her. And she can know her dad in so many ways, and so many of his friends who will be able to tell her so many stories.

“His friends, his family – they were a big part of his life, and they will be a big part of her life.”

michelle williams matilda ledger lax school 01
michelle williams matilda ledger lax school 02
michelle williams matilda ledger lax school 03
michelle williams matilda ledger lax school 04
michelle williams matilda ledger lax school 05
michelle williams matilda ledger lax school 06
michelle williams matilda ledger lax school 07

A&E

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All
black beauty @ 10/26/2009 at 4:41 pm

A meanie like Michelle also attracts meanies even her own bff is a meanie like herself.

thanks just jared.. @ 10/26/2009 at 4:58 pm

It is interesting that all three drug related deaths were parents …
Michael Jackson has 3 kids what was going in his head when
he was lying in bed wanting more drugs. Matlilda’s dad Heath
was found face down naked on his bed with accidental over
dose of drugs.. and Anna Nicole Smith was in her bed when
she died in her hotel room.. All three were parents .. NO
MICHELLE IS NOT A MEANIE BY ANY MEANS… JUST BECAUSE
SHE SHOT TO FAME THE SAME WAY that Katie Holmes did
a tv series called DAWSON’S CREEK.. BEFORE THAT SHE
NEVER ACTED BEFORE..She looks more like Michelle now than
ever..

Matilda does look like her dad. (:

Michelle is a better parent than Tom and Kate with Suri.
Matlilda is very pretty!!

Miltida is a darling child. Michelle is doing a great job.

#30 I totally agree with you. TomKat such. Suri is their pr pony.

noisettes @ 10/26/2009 at 5:23 pm

love them 2..they look very peace and calm..matilda is cutiepie..michelle does really good job by rising a healthy kid after her big loss..I wish Heath could able to see his lovely girls..it’s still sad :(

Such a cutie! Michelle truly seems like such a good mom!

Does Heath have life insurance for Matilda?

My God, Matilda looks so much like her dad and she’s so tall, hard to believe she’ll be only 4. Such a gorgeous little girl, she’s going to be a heartbreaker like Heath when she grows up. Calling this child ugly and taking joy in her father’s death who was a good guy and a really gifted actor is sick, shame on you Tom . I hope Michelle allows Heath’s family and friends to be a part of Matilda’s life and raises her in her father’s beautiful free spirit.

Watched “The Patriot” yesterday on tv. Heath was so sweet, we have his movies to remember him. Heath plus Mel Gibson, the best!

i thought she had cut her hair !! but aparently not… because of the october vogue shoot. i dont understand.. ah anyways. i love her and matilda both.

michelle looks so beautiful in the featured photo. strong gal. i admire the way she lives her life.

@nic: They used short hair wig for Vogue photo shoot.

Michelle is filming “Meek’s Cutoff” at the moment and I presume she needs longer hair for the movie.

matilda is so so so cute

Matilda is a doll. I can’t believe its her first day of school already, she’s growing up so fast.

*** JAMIE *** @ 10/26/2009 at 10:02 pm

cute girl and michelle looks great when she smiles

@thanks just jared..:

Just for your information she started acting way before Dawson’s Creek.
She is doing a great job raising Matilda and doesn’t seek the attention as many celebrity moms.You may like her or not but you can’t deny that Matilda is having a down to earth as posible childhood thanks to her mom.

Well done Michelle!!

Matilda is precious! I love this little girl, she does melts my heart. She looks so much like her daddy ♥

why bring up Tom,Katie and Suri? is that how some Williams fans are so insecure? wow parenting is based on looks and clothing now?
how you all know who is the best parent? creepy to think you’re all looking into their homes and windows to know it all?

Matilda is cuter than that Suri Freak. Matilda is more down to earth and her mom is really taking care of her.

Sonia0404 @ 10/27/2009 at 9:22 am

@yuck: No not really.

I don’t consider myself a Michelle fan, for I have never seen anything she did. But I do like her style, so effortlessly chic, whether she’s in NYC or LA.
And compare and contrast is simply human nature. One cannot help bringing up the lil Sci, if you want to blame somebody, blame her pimps for parading her every chance they get, for talking about how this diapered brat picks her own and her Bearding mother’s dresses.

Matilda, on the other hand, or Violet or Hugh Jackman’s daughter, none of them provide such freak show for the bloggers, so you see the difference.

Soaplover @ 10/27/2009 at 4:27 pm

Matilda is getting so big!
She is adorable and looks a lot like Heath.
Tom, that is just rude. Oh my god I can’t believe someone would say that!

Didn’t she send her vulture lawyers to her 9 year fansite and had it shut down? Didn’t she send her vulture lawyers to Heath too after he left her? Isn’t she the one who keeps moaning about the paps but keeps using Matilda to get in magazines? I for one do not know anybody who likes her.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All