Lauren Conrad's Halloween Costume: Clown!

Lauren Conrad's Halloween Costume: Clown!

Lauren Conrad looks classy as ever as she walks the red carpet at the Avon Foundation for Women Gala in New York City on Tuesday (October 27).

The 23-year-old L.A. Candy author, who wore Herve Leger paired with YSL shoes, shared her Halloween plans and what’s up post-Hills with JustJared.com.

On what she’s presenting at the event: “I’m the spokesperson for Mark and I’m a co-chair for Empowerment by Mark. So tonight I’m here to present a grant to a foundation that helps prevent and educate young women with partner violence.”

On her Halloween costume: “I’m going to be a clown! I’m not going the sexy route, really – it’s almost like a jester clown. Tights that are black and white and a tutu and suspenders and funny makeup.”

On her favorite shows: “I am obsessed with Glee. Oh my god. Also, I watch Discovery Channel! I love Dirty Jobs and Deadliest Catch – those are my reality shows!”

On deciding on actors for L.A. Candy: “I’m trying to think one step at a time. I’m gonna focus on writing the script and movies aren’t just like the book, so characters might be tweaked…obviously, I have people that I’m in love with, but I’m gonna wait ’til it’s done to start making a wish list.”

lauren conrad avon champions 01
lauren conrad avon champions 02
lauren conrad avon champions 03

Lauren looks gorgeous as usual! I am happy to see her stepping out and doing her thing without going the Speidi route.

lovelauren @ 10/27/2009 at 10:20 pm

first! i love Lauren!

she looks so pretty!

Looking fab..

She really needs to work on her posture and facial expressions. Lauren ALWAYS looks hunched over and uncomfortable in pictures.

ChristinaTinaX @ 10/27/2009 at 11:09 pm

Does Lauren Conrad know any other way to take photos? Here we go again with the same pose (her right arm on her waist) and the same expression on her face. What is it about the girls from The Hills that they always look the same in photos (i.e. Audrina Patridge with the same smile and her eyes ALWAYS looking up!

More reason for stupid and shallow girls wantin to be famous for… being famous.
Great “progress” to women. Instead of scientists and doctors, all the girls will look up to her vapid and shallow life and want the same.

More LC on tv @ 10/27/2009 at 11:10 pm

When is she coming back the hills? The show is boring without her. She looks great her, dress, hair and even red lipstick.

More LC on tv @ 10/27/2009 at 11:12 pm

Maybe people should read the interview before posting stupidities. She is co chair of the Empowerment by Mark foundation. She helps raise money for foundation that helps young girl against partner abuse. She is doing something good.

CHRISTINA

GO TAKE your MEDICATION, PSYCHO

Now this is a role model. I love how she is becoming a business woman, and working on her own brand and everything. She’s come such a long way from Laguna Beach.

Very classy outfit.

i applaud her for going on her own route and not being a reality show *****. if i had the opportunity like her, i would totally do the same…use the publicity to jump-start my own business reality.

More LC on tv @ 10/28/2009 at 12:39 am

Aww LC

Christina,

its seems as if she’s too insecure to do different poses. She probably thinks thats the only pose where she’d look alright. She won’t be going about with different poses on the carpet because she’s afraid to look fat or afraid that the poses won’t be complimenting. Just my thoughts.

maybe it’s the lighting but her makeup looks like it was done by an undertaker. very cake-y, looks kind of grey in the last pic. no like.

Clown wouldn’t be so hard for her!

*** JAMIE *** @ 10/28/2009 at 3:15 am

wasn’t she the mean one on Laguna Beach?

Oh please…she’s already a clown. A business woman??? It’s sad that people will buy stuff with her name and help her stay rich and talentless. Wearing her rags won’t make you Lauren Conrad – in fact notice she doesn’t even wear her own rags – just the dummies who want to be her. She buys clothing made by talented designers!

She’s gorgeous.

I have no idea who she is but I like the ensemble with the red lippy. The makeup, the foundation… looks heavy but it’s her clothes I appreciate.

She looks so cute! I LOVE her hair style!!!

She looks plastic…. like a barbie doll. Brunette Barbie. Even her name is plastic!

typical style of LC
it’s not exciting
and her closeups are always bad ive noticed