Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Half the Sky Sweethearts

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Half the Sky Sweethearts

Brad Pitt and longtime love Angelina Jolie attend the “Half the Sky” book party at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood on Tuesday night (October 27).

On her way out, Angie was seen carrying the book “Half The Sky: Turning Oppression Into Opportunity For Women Worldwide” by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn. The 34-year-old actress has said of the book, “For female readers it gives a new sense of what it is to be a woman. For husbands sons and fathers, it will infuriate and astound you. You will not want to put it down.”

The couple left in a Chevrolet Camaro sports car with Brad at the wheel and Angie holding onto his shoulder. FYI: Angie is wearing a dress from the Ralph Lauren Collection.

More pics at X17!

• Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 830 » Show All
Brad_Please @ 10/28/2009 at 7:28 pm

@Brad is sexy:
LOL! You can’t be serious! I prefer Brad as a regular guy than in this middle age crisis – muscle cars and motorcycles??? Dirt look? Who does he think he is? The new Hell’s Angels guy???

Holding hands <3
I told this in the Jordan pics but I’ll repeat because what I said proved to be true. How is Angie and Brad supposed to show affection in the face of families that were partially destroyed and that may not have hope to better days? Were they supposed to rub their happiness in the fact of people that are hurting so much?
At the time I told when they were doing a social appearance they would show affection again. Here it is.
They look beautiful and happy =)

*rub in the face

x'mas morning @ 10/28/2009 at 7:28 pm

Love the way Brad is holding on to Angie’s hands & Angie put her hands behind Brad in the car. They are still in love and yet stories about them being split and Brad running to “that one” are still being circulating. Really ridiculous.

perfect body shape shown by AJ in that grey slinky dress. I wish I cana wear one.

you know who @ 10/28/2009 at 7:31 pm

@Angelina’s Nipples:

She was a very young woman…NOT a 40 yr. old whiner.

@Brad_Please:
Brad’s beard is Angie’s business. She seems happy with it. Mind your own business.

Brad is sexy @ 10/28/2009 at 7:34 pm

@Brad_Please: Please, he must be allowed to be a MAN. Why do woman want pu.ssy pretty boys? So they can primp in the mirror and get in the way with all their hair products? I don’t enjoy men that act like women. He is fantastic and I hope that he is enjoying his life. I would not be happy around so many kids because I am very sexual, but whatever floats his boat.

@Brad_Please:
LMAO. Who the hell do you think you are? You idiot.

@brad pitt is used up:
Assley go fvck yourself.

Comment and Share! @ 10/28/2009 at 7:39 pm

@huh: Now, now. Nobody asked you to name call, DUH.

Brad_Please @ 10/28/2009 at 7:41 pm

@Brad_Please:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If it’s her business, why the h__l are you discussing it with me?

@Comment and Share!:
Are you Brad_Please ? DUH.

@Brad_Please:
You ain’t very bright. No one was discussing it with you. Actually that was a polite way to ask you shut up if you didn’t get it.

Comment and Share! @ 10/28/2009 at 7:50 pm

@huh: No, but I am tired of people not being allowed to express themselves without resorting to name calling. It is not necessary. Why are you so angry honey?

They are so gorgeous.

@lipton: Not sure, but she could be pregnant. But how about the movies she is schedule to shoot next year? Love the picture where Brad is holding Angie’s hand real tight.God bless them.

I despise those two pretentious/fake gnomes!

Goodnight to all the fans around the world. Brad & Angie are the most beautiful couple on earth.

Perfect in beauty and substance. This couple are so generous of their time for the less fortunate in wealth and spirit. Thank you JJ for this thread. I love to see photos of the Brangie anytime.

Once and for all losers, maybe Angie likes Brad to go downtown when he has tickly whiskers – my guess is she loves it, and DEMANDS he not shave until he has to. Hahahaha! They look so delish together as always, I love how Brad always takes a hold of her, and he’s out in front – it’s so alpha male. Gr-owly wowly. :-D

The Tourist isn’t an action film more a thriller/suspense film. She could be pregnant still shoot the film.

@Comment and Share!:
Because you idiots are too dumb. LMAO.

21 karen @ 10/28/2009 at 5:19 pm Angie looks beautiful as always.. How could she look anything but..

and to the fools talking about bags under her eyes.. they are probably having trouble seeing because of the sagging skin on their own faces..This is a beautiful woman and the fools here saying she is not. have to really look in the mirror and talk.. I bet you look like crows feet..

I guess Brad/Angie forgot they had broken up.. and that Angie had left Brad and was still in France.. I guess Brad forgot that he was supposed to be with Aniston and had left his family for a woman he did not want 5 years ago.. just pathetic that these losers think this man will leave his children and the woman he loves for WHAT? are you freakin insane.. don’t answer… they are insane..
——-
They don’t they know that they’re over! LOL

I like her dress!

can the fans please, please, please ignore this name changing troll assley. let her does her usual rant because she has been doing it every day on every brad/angie thread. why are we giving this troll attention

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 830 » Show All