Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Half the Sky Sweethearts

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Half the Sky Sweethearts

Brad Pitt and longtime love Angelina Jolie attend the “Half the Sky” book party at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood on Tuesday night (October 27).

On her way out, Angie was seen carrying the book “Half The Sky: Turning Oppression Into Opportunity For Women Worldwide” by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn. The 34-year-old actress has said of the book, “For female readers it gives a new sense of what it is to be a woman. For husbands sons and fathers, it will infuriate and astound you. You will not want to put it down.”

The couple left in a Chevrolet Camaro sports car with Brad at the wheel and Angie holding onto his shoulder. FYI: Angie is wearing a dress from the Ralph Lauren Collection.

More pics at X17!

• Is Ronda Rousey pregnant with her first child? - TMZ
  • Mary J. Blige is getting a divorce - Gossip Cop
  • Sabrina Carpenter just dropped her new song - Just Jared Jr
  • David Foster spotted on date with new woman - Radar
  • Cara Delevingne pulled a prank on the squad - Lainey Gossip
  • Conservatives are attacking Bradley Cooper - The Hollywood Reporter

i love angie so much… she rocks!!!

• goya

@old lady:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    old lady @ 10/29/2009 at 12:43 am

What’s a Khmer on BP’s belly? Sounds interesting.
    If Brad thinks Angie’s drawings on his back is worth tatooing, then it must be love. Sigh..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Brad reportedly has Angie’s birthdate tattooed on his belly in Khmer script.

• gracie

diaad1968 @ 10/29/2009 at 12:29 am
    ==============

Liverwurst and Christine come to mind but I will try and find some of their postings. Christine on Z and very recent.

• diaad1968

@Riri:

#244

STFU!!

• diaad1968

@gracie:

#253

I think Infamously is actually the worst. That b*tch is certifiable I know she posted some really nasty things about Z and Shi within the last month, but these threads move soo fast, it’s almost impossible to go back and find them.

• dianad1968

LOL, those are my 2 posts above. I didn’t realize I had typed my name wrong

• hag

jen hags are so obvious. i see that many JP fans humor the crazy jen worshipers of the “golden couple” freaks. why bother???? the golden couple freaks will forever live in their own fantasies. senior citizen hags’ dream…….sad

• dianad1968

@Jill:

#249

Jill, I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt, and if we are lucky to find the posts, submit them to him, and see what happens. They were once very good at removing the really obnoxious posts. I think what may have happened, some people were flagging any post they did not agree with, and so the moderators may have decided to not take the flags too seriously. A little like the boy crying “wolf” one time too many.
    l

• groundcontrol

diana, may I suggest you open a new document and just keep it minimized while you read here. You can then just copy and paste the offending post. Now when you copy & paste anything from JJ the URL of the page automatically comes with it – at least on my system it does. If it doesn’t then just note the thread it’s on.
    Diana, are you forgetting your N or do you have a new name?

• Wow

How Brad tuns all his ladies into skinny blondes.
    Angelina has started with those golden highlights, just like Jen Aniston’s, and lost so much weight it brought her veins out in her hands so she has to cover them as much as possible.
    Angie, you don’t need to change to keep a man.
    You used to be a voluptuous woman with black hair.
    We don’t need more anorexics with highlights. Hollywood is full of them.

• dianad1968

@groundcontrol:

#250

gc, any help will be greatly appreciated. Let’s see if we can inundate him with the worse of the worst.

That b’day tat is the most romantic, and yes erotic gesture I think I have ever seen, more so, because of where it is. And these fools say he’s going back to FF? Can you imagine her having to face the tat n his stomach and back everyday, and being reminded of Angie? LOL. They will be carting her off to the loony bin soon after. Angie has put her mark on that man, and he ain’t going anywhere.

• hag

dayummm, brad pitt and angelina jolie!! HOTTT!!! look at how that man is THE MAN!!! WHOOOOO!!!

• an oldie

Chelsea Handler is on Leno. She has a male athlete’s legs.

• dianad1968

@groundcontrol:

#259

Thank’s for the suggestion re the new document, and yes I somehow forgot to type the “n” in my name. LOL.

• gracie

diaad1968 @ 10/29/2009 at 1:01 am

===============

I will help find some today or tomorrow and thanks for doing this. We should all help, these people should be stopped from posting here. They post viles and are not fans.

• Passing Through

# 219 bdj @ 10/28/2009 at 11:47 pm
    Whiny Jen yet to have financing (Rachel sings in Prison)and her knees are sore. Nips getting cold and peeboy refuse to give her singing lessons. Croak on Baby Jane.
    +++++++++++++++++
    BDJ -
    I’m saddened to have to tell you that X’s prison flick, The Whoree Girls, DOES have financing. She blew a producer…er, my bad, a new startup company is financing the film. Notice how X always seems to get financing from startup operations? Hmmm…. Anyslut…Dreamworks had the option on it and put it in turnaround…and some morons at a company called Overnight Productions (in this case it’ll prolly be literally overnight because we’re not talking a huge budget…another par for the course for an X flick). They guy who’s producing also did Drew Barrymore’s Grey Gardens. Please note that Grey Garden was…A MADE FOR TV MOVIE!
    Sooooo…here’s my thought – wouldn’t it be a riot if X’s flick ended up on HBO or Showtime and she winds up back on TV for what she thought was going to be her big Oscar push? The poor thing would crap a brick. The only person who’ll be excited by that will be The Urinator…

• cool

@Wow: if you say so RIRI

• hag

brad clutching angie’s hand and leading HIS WOMAN!!!! witness LOVE!!! freaks are hurting for the LOSER HAG who is in serious FAIL!!!!! poor,poor, pitiful CHIN

• Aussie Girl

Diaand1668- I also wrote to JJ awhile ago,and got prob the same nice letter from Chris asking me to point out which offending posts.Even tho I did point out the racist,sexist and outlandish posts in my E-mail to JJ. He also said awhile ago that they were supposedly hiring more people to help monintor the threads. So,I guess we will just have to keep sending e-mails and Flags from posts from Bet,Ellie & Infamously-Lame(who gets off by claiming Shi will def be Gay b/c she is going through a tomboy stage.
    If people don’t like BP&AJ fair enough,but to be so cruel to the kids is beyond normal & sick!!

• an oldie

Oh, and Jay just now revealed her Playboy cover posing in a bikini, but get this…….wearing thigh high boots. Wonder why. LOL. I am glad I am not the only person noticing those male athlete’s legs.

• Passing Through

# 241 goya @ 10/29/2009 at 12:37 am
    Goya -
    Actually – The Fountain wasn’t an exception. X H-A-T-E-D the beard and hair. Depending on who you ask X’s whining about him going off to Australia for 6 months and leaving her to fend for herself, meaning he wasn’t at her beck and call for every little neurotic panic attack she’d have about a hair being out of place, had as much to do with him bailing on The Fountain as Aronofsky and his partner re-writing the script and putting in a bunch of unnessary crap just because the studio gave them a ton of money when they found out Brad had signed on to do the film.

• gracie

Jill @ 10/28/2009 at 8:03 pm
    ===============

I’m beginning to wonder if they just write for laughs because no one with any common sense can believe the craps they write. It’s got to be a joke, their writers/editors can be that stupid —— can they?

• Passing Through

# 249 Jill @ 10/29/2009 at 12:52 am
    diaad1968 @ 10/29/2009 at 12:29 am
    **************************************
    Like I said last night – Jared’s been telling us he’s going to clean up the blog since the fall of 2006. Don’t hold your breath waiting for it to happen. Even MK at DListed makes commenters register and use only one username. I like Jared, but he’s seriously dropped the ball. I get that it’s his blog and he’s gotta eat and pay his bills…but…it’s way past time to shite or get off the pot.

• gracie

meant to say can’t be that stupid.

• hag

the freaks, if they REALLY congregated at the church of the fake golden couple they would admit that the tabs at the time insinuated the impending of the breakup before angelina.

• dianad1968

Before I sign off for tonight, we have to come up with a plan for how you will alert me to the posts. Probably by just posting the name of the thread and the # and page, and I will keep checking the thread for any updates.Any better suggestions?

• Aussie Girl

Hey Guys-Yeah that Infamously Lame is a real sick piece of work>
    But one day I had to laugh when I posted a PI**ed off post about him/her/it. The reponse to me was “What’s worse a person who gets p’ed off by a STUPID post or a person posts that posts a stupid comment!!! LMAO
    So,it acknowledged TWICE that the comments were STUPID!! Then preceded to say the same comment again “Gaptooth is gay deal with it”-When i called him/it on the stupid comment-no reponse,it reliezed that it had said the comment was in fact Stupid -TWICE!

• dianad1968

Aussie Girl and PT, if he doesn’t follow through, I will rip him a new one. I was very surprised I got a reply this time, because I had sent emails before, and heard absolutely nothing. This is why I am prepared to follow up with this and see what happens.

Night guys, I have to be up in 4 hours.

• hag

just LOOK at brad with his GODDESS!!! the look of a LOVED man !!

• ykw

@Riri:

STFU!
    Who the hell r u to tell these people how to raise their children?
    Social Services my azzzzz. Get your nosey azzz out to a poor neighborhood and volunteer to help those kids if u so interested in helping somebody…U old biddy.

The JP family r doing just fine, A-hole, ad they don’t need U.
    B&A provide love and care to their kids and the kids turn out to be way better humans than U’ll ever be.

U just a jealous old biiiiiiiish!

• Aussie Girl

Diaand1968-I will try to keep notes of the more horrible posts,but I agree with others,JJ/Chris has promised ages ago to do something.
    I used to come to JJ everyday,but stopped for almost a year b/c of Bet&Ellie and there outlandish claims! At nearly every other site,posters have to log-in even at DListed & P.Hilton before they leave a comment. On here it is all to easy to leave a nasty comment,then change your name and agree with yourself and there is no responsibility b/c there is no log-in process. I don’t know how others would feel about having to log-in,but I would’nt mind.
    My young daughter loves looking at pics of the J-P’s kids,but stopped coming here b/c she would get upset at the comments/just to top it off-her name is Ellie,so it was upsetting to her to see such vile comments with her name on them!! Have a great day J-P fans!!!!

• http://jj.com LYNN

This is a beautiful couple. Love seeing them together. Hope they went out and had a nice dinner afterwards.

• Passing Through

OH SNAP! US Lies Weakly had thrown down on X in their new issue! They’re compared her to Chestica Simpson – from dating the same men to having bombs at the box office. And yes…US threw the misManagement’s failure in X’s face…right alongside Chestica’s wretched Blonde Ambition flick. It’s official – X IS Chestica Simpson. BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• gracie

The pictures of Brad and Angie looking total bliss will send the trolls and
    haters over the edge but it is nice to know they are suffering and in pain, their pain is my joy. I’M LOVING IT !!

• Passing Through

DOUBLE SNAP! Now US has triangulated the inter-dating of X, Chestica and Cam Diaz! ROTFLMBAO! Man…Janice Min left US 2 months ago and they haven’t let up on X since then. Too funny.
    BTW – For the record – I DID NOT BUY THIS US LIES WEALY ISSUE. It’s not on the shelf in my neck of the woods until Friday and frankly I’d rather throw my money in the Missouri River than waste it on US. However…the good folks over at Jezebel did a little scanning this week…

• gracie

PT, i love the parallel comparison with their little dogs, it made me laugh. At least Jessica is young and pretty and I’m sure she will also find another love before she gets to the middle age loser’s age.

• mmsic

@Riri: Hey Riri, or shall i call you rear-end? Your foolishness is so amazing and your ignorance pretty much shows in your post.Leave the JP’S alone,their life is more stable than your own.Geez!

• mmsic

@Jill: I think,more or less,Brad crashed his bike because he was speeding while running away from the hag.Me thinks!!!

• http://hotmailaustralia Laura

Stunning couple, so, so hot. God-Bless all the Jolie-Pitt family.

• lylian

@gracie:
    >>>>>>>>>>
    Well, Jessica is definitely YOUNG and for some, it takes a while to work out their issues. Angelina took some time too.
    I don’t really like to make fun of Jessica and I dont’ think she’s fat either. She’s got the voluptuous body type – like Kathleen Turner. It ‘s a body type that can run to fat, but Jessica is not fat yet though she’ll have to work hard at not being fat.

• aj

The Tourist was confirmed. production begins in february.

“King Coins “The Tourist” at Col
    By: Mike Fleming
    Published: Wed, October 28, 2009, 7:10 PM
    | Comments ( 0 ) | TrackBack ( 0 )
    In his first big deal since staking his GK Films to a three-year multi-pic output deal with Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions Group, Graham King has committed to finance and produce “The Tourist,” the Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck-directed thriller that will star Angelina Jolie and Sam Worthington.

Production begins February, and Sony Pictures Entertainment will release in 2011. ”

• lisa

@aj:

Thanks for posting this.. that means they may start filming in March. Which will be a year since she started SALT…

I am so excited.. I see her making 2 movies this year then taking another break.. She and Brad may adopt again or have another bio child by the time the twins turn 2..

I find it so funny that people don’t listen to what they say.. just parts. Brad said that he had been working a lot and was taking time off. He said that he and Angie wanted to take the family and spend more time in France.. Angie said she was taking a break as well..

Well both are true Brad has not worked on a film in almost a year. Angie took time off after Salt.. They took the kids to France.

Brad said at the Spain photo call when asked about the films he was reported to be signed to that people should not believe everything they read. He said he had 2 films he was working on getting made.. LCOZ and Moneyball. Quintin T. said that Brad did not sign up for films years in advance because he wants to be available if something interesting comes his way.

Regarding the facial hair..not my favorite, but it is Brad’s face and the man can do whatever he wants. just like everyone else. Brad and Angie both have said that they PLAN their lives.. Careers, Children and where they live.. So if people actually listen they give a lot of information but most fools only hear what they want to hear.

I think it is just wonderful that they have had all these months together as a family. Not many people get to take months off to spend with their children and their partner.I can imagine this has been a special time for them.. just like when they took off time when they had the twins..

Haters will hate because they can’t stand that THESE TWO PEOPLE SEEM SO HAPPY AND CONTENT TOGETHER. THE HATERS HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR 5 YEARS.. and all their predictions have been nothing but predicitons.. So fans need to relax and what Brad/Angie and follow their lead.. Ignor the fools around you and live your life the way you see fit..

Peace..

• sherry77

angie is so gorgeous,,love her

• http://hotmailaustralia Janina

Just a gorgeous couple, can’t get enough of them and their beautiful children, God Bless the Jolie-Pitt family,

• veingelina Jolie

Something is wrong here and you loons can see it too. There just isn’t that connection between them anymore, and hasn’t been for months. Sad really.

• Mollywoo

I have to say I’m disappointed in Brad for not opening the car door for his lady, allowing the valet to instead. Who’s date is she anyway? No excuses need respond.

• BIG FAN

love this couple! They will always be together :)

• marieclare

the door on angie’s was already opend by the valet before brad and angelina came out of the building. it’s part of the service valet’s provide.
    why would brad go over to angie’s side if the door was already open?

• the real lou

# 295 veingelina Jolie @ 10/29/2009 at 7:16 am ….You and all of your “aliases” post the same crap everyday.What’s “SAD” is how you X fans sit around obsessing over Angelina on a daily basis.Now back to the subject at hand……Angelina looks beautiful,she has amazing skin.Brad looks handsome.I don’t mind the facial hair.Remember it’s HIS body.

• the real lou

# 298 marieclare @ 10/29/2009 at 7:42 am …Trolls just want something to b*tch about.They nitpick about EVERYTHING Angelina/Brad do.