Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Half the Sky Sweethearts

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Half the Sky Sweethearts

Brad Pitt and longtime love Angelina Jolie attend the “Half the Sky” book party at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood on Tuesday night (October 27).

On her way out, Angie was seen carrying the book “Half The Sky: Turning Oppression Into Opportunity For Women Worldwide” by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn. The 34-year-old actress has said of the book, “For female readers it gives a new sense of what it is to be a woman. For husbands sons and fathers, it will infuriate and astound you. You will not want to put it down.”

The couple left in a Chevrolet Camaro sports car with Brad at the wheel and Angie holding onto his shoulder. FYI: Angie is wearing a dress from the Ralph Lauren Collection.

More pics at X17!

• Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 930 » Show All
Brad_Please @ 10/28/2009 at 7:59 pm

@hmmmmm:
Why should I? Because you, whatever who you are, said so?
That beard is awful and I have the right to think, and say, it.
If Angelina likes it or not, I agree with you, it’s HER business (HER, not YOURS).
If I like it or not, then it’s MY business.
If you like me or what I say or not, that’s your business. So take care of your business and don’t bother me with this BS.

Anybody see the latest Outa Touch cover story? According to Outa Touch, Brad crashed his bike because he was speeding while running back to Fugly.
I read that in the supermarket this evening and almost fell down in the aisle laughing.

Brad_Please @ 10/28/2009 at 8:07 pm

@julian:

Oh, give her sometime off. Don’t go yourself to be a tabloid now…
Let they decide to have another baby and give them the pleasure of tell that to the world WHEN they decide!
But agree with the crowd: Angie is beautiful as always.

Angelina appears anemic and depressed

Brad_Please @ 10/28/2009 at 8:11 pm

@Brad_Please: Oh, and I forgot to say that Brad looks good too but he would be ten times better without the effing beard!

Jill @ 10/28/2009 at 8:03 pm

========
LOL. I bet dumb jenhens believe it.

Probably because Mama Angie does not have a toxic orange day glo tan but her beautiful pale skin. Scientific proof that tanning beds and too much sun are bad for the skin by the way Troll. Mama Angie is looking mighty beautiful. Love the dress. Papa Pitt is mighty fine even with the Rip Van Winkle Beard.

This couple are the hotest of the hotest, so good to see them going so well. May God-Bless them for all the good they do.

I like her white skin very much, but I feel like they are treating their children like circus animals.
They are locked up in their cages with an army of nannies, never get to have friends or go to school.
Don’t get proper education or extracurricular activities.
They keep moving them from one city to another.
They know hotel rooms and airports, no stabilty.

sissysissy @ 10/28/2009 at 8:19 pm

they are simply gorgeous!

Riri @ 10/28/2009 at 8:19 pm
Thanks for your concern. I am sure they will take it under advisement.

Amazon just dropped the price of the 2-disk BlueRay IB from $27.99 to $20.99. You can order now, and they will ship it when the dvd comes out. Hurry, because the price may go back up.

Amazing hair and face.

Brad_Please @ 10/28/2009 at 8:27 pm

@bdj:
WOW! Somebody joined the “shave team”! Thank you!
Don’t you think he could look way better without this *****’ Angel’s beard?

Not Impressed by JA @ 10/28/2009 at 8:29 pm

Oscar’s best pic expansion overdue
A glass half full view of Academy’s new rules
By GLENN WHIPP
This report marks one side of a two-part look at how the industry feels about Oscar’s new rules. For the glass half empty view, see Nov. 2-8′s weekly Variety or check back to Variety.com this Friday.
Members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences saw their first glimpse of Oscar’s new math earlier this month when they opened their mailboxes and found the year’s first official Academy screener. The movie: the headbanging, underdog documentary “Anvil! The Story of Anvil.” The category: best picture.
Best picture? “Anvil!”?

“Hey, we know it’s a million-to-one shot,” says “Anvil!” director Sacha Gervasi. “But the whole thing has been a long shot from the beginning. You never know.”
Gervasi’s right about both his film’s improbable chances and the fact that this year, with a best picture category that has doubled in size, nobody really knows how the race is going to unfold. And that’s one reason why many Academy members and Oscar observers couldn’t be happier with the decision to nominate 10 movies this year.
“The Oscars have become a little pretentious lately,” says blockbuster disaster-movie director Roland Emmerich. “There’s a disconnect with the audience. I think it’s good to shake things up. Maybe we’ll see a good movie like ‘District 9,’ something that both critics and audiences loved, get in the race.”
The sci-fi thriller “District 9,” with its allusions to apartheid, could indeed be the kind of smart crowdpleaser that finds its way into the final 10. J.J. Abrams’ “Star Trek,” James Cameron’s upcoming “Avatar” and Quentin Tarantino’s “Inglourious ********” are also being mentioned as possibilities.
……….

Where are my manners? I almost forgot to thank JJ for the good work that he’s doing keeping me entertained. God bless.

You Are An Idiot @ 10/28/2009 at 8:31 pm

Riri @ 10/28/2009 at 8:19 pm

Papa Pitt has his reasons for his beard. He is fine, no matter what. I will take him beard and all. And if he want me to, I will slow shave that beard right off. Sorry AJ. I still got your back and a fan.

Brad_Please @ 10/28/2009 at 8:33 pm

@Riri:
How could you possibly know that?
Does you mother’s name is Angelina Jolie? No?
So, how do you know? Please tell me, I’m curious.

The golden couple is in the past.We now have the world renowned couple in the person of Brad and Angie.Five years into their relationship and they’re looking lovelier and stronger as ever.I’m so proud to be a fan of them!

huh @ 10/28/2009 at 8:12 pm

i was at the supermarket but didn’t see it. maybe the jenhen fans brought all the copies because they thought it was true. LMAO!!

Brad_Please @ 10/28/2009 at 8:39 pm

@bdj:
Shave it by yourself and… slowly? That’s what I call lust!!! WOW!

People sound stupid saying Angelina is pregnant. There isn’t even the smallest sign of a baby. Also “The Tourist” is supposed to shoot in 2010. There is no way she would do a movie at 5+ months pregnant or a week after giving birth. Not to mention the physical strain of doing a movie while pregnant and the logistics of shooting around her stomache. Just because it isn’t an action movie doesn’t mean it won’t be difficult to shoot a movie.

It looks like a whole family moved out of her panties.. flat ass.

CNN is acting all shocked by andre agassi ‘s meth use confession. “he was so clean cut and had a good image.” *gasp*

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 930 » Show All