Christian Siriano Brings Fierceness to Oprah's Show

Christian Siriano Brings Fierceness to Oprah's Show

Christian Siriano shows off his new line on The Oprah Winfrey Show, airing today (October 29).

The 23-year-old ferosh designer told JustJared.com over Fashion Week that if he had to describe his collection in one word, he couldn’t do it! “Oh my gosh…can I do modern, chic and elegant?” Christian said. “Three words.”

Also appearing on the Thursday show is model and Runway host Heidi Klum, who announced recently that she’ll be launching a shoes and maternity line next year. Does the woman ever sleep?

Oprah, in conjunction with Payless, is offering a coupon for 50% Payless purchases through tomorrow evening. Download the coupon at Oprah.com and go shop!

christian siriano oprah 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

This guy is TALENT. Fierce !

i second that fierce! i want all those dress just
a. i prolly cant afford them
b. nowhere to wear them
lol!

i second that fierce! i want all those dress just
a. i prolly cant afford them
b. nowhere to wear them
lol!

Cristobal @ 10/29/2009 at 7:50 pm

You know once you’re on Oprah you become a super celebrity. He is about to be booked for three year easy.

I would actually KILL for that black dress. Love you Christian!

I use to like this guy but now I cannot stand him.
The dresses are hideous.
What was he thinking?
On Project Runway his stuff wasn’t so bad but this?
He is never going to compete with “real” designers.
So many, so much more gifted……….please.

Cristobal @ 10/29/2009 at 8:04 pm

@Wendy: Seems like he will. =/

i would love to own that black dress and the long blue one any day of the week. he definitely has the talent. i want to see what he creates 10 years from now.

His fabric choice looks like someone vomited.
Just because you are on Oprah, doesn’t mean anything.
Besides, Oprah is done.

I love Christian. He is the best designer that Project Runaway gave us. He is adorably cute–kind of like a cartoon character–a fierce one, of course.

not something i would wear, but his eye for detail is amazing

@BruinBrian @ 10/29/2009 at 8:48 pm

Wendy, your face looks like someone vomited and… you’re done. Christian is ridiculous in the most fabu-fabu way! And Oprah is a diety, always.

christian is so lame, he was NEVER the new marc jacobs. so gross

LOLLERCOASTER @ 10/29/2009 at 9:12 pm

WENDY LOL “OPRAH IS DONE” WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON! LOLOLOLOL

THE OPRAH IS DONE COMMENT IS CRAZY! but I def think he’s overated, plus I found him a bit annoying during the show.. I also don’t agree with his fabric choices wendy, but he does have talent.

kim wang ho @ 10/29/2009 at 9:42 pm

what an awesome talent!
those are awesome gowns, too!

GODSPEED and you may be extremely famousbut not get big headed and NOT price your gowns into gazillions each so I can afford them! :)

kim wang ho @ 10/29/2009 at 9:43 pm

well, he is NO marc jacobs… he is what he is!
a gay gay guy

One of THE most talented designers on PR imo. He also has a fun personality. I love him and his beautiful work.

she shall remain nameless @ 10/29/2009 at 10:02 pm

I seriously love his line! The ruffles are fierce!!!

his work is amazing!!!!!!!

these gowns are for tall skinny models…some are hits and others are misses…an average height woman will look lost an ridiculous in these gowns.
The thing about his celebrity is…it helps Project Runway remain credible.

i luvses me sum siriano!

SouthAfricanGirl @ 10/30/2009 at 6:37 am

I LOVE CHRISTIAN!!!
Loved him on Project Runway and I will always love him! :)

LolaSvelt @ 10/30/2009 at 7:59 am

His clothes are cheap Olivier Theyskens knock-offs.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All