Reese Witherspoon Does Good Morning America

Reese Witherspoon Does Good Morning America

Reese Witherspoon is up bright and early on Good Morning America on Wednesday (October 28).

The 33-year-old actress, who sported Christian Louboutin heels on set, stopped by the GMA studios to promote her new Avon fragrance, In Bloom.

The fragrance, which has notes of Georgia peach tree leaves, magnolia, gardenia and jasmine, is indicative of where she is in her life right now, Reese said.

“I’m feeling very strong and independent, and so happy, so full of life. [In Bloom] truly captures that feeling – it’s very sensual, very romantic and alluring.”

In Bloom is available on Avon‘s website.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon on Good Morning America

• Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

nice pics…she looks great!!!

Chinny chin chin..... @ 10/29/2009 at 3:22 am

Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Anniston could have a competition on who has the ugliest chin in Hollywood.

reese looks fantastic!!!

Can’ stand her; she’s so fake.

Reese “I don’t take a shower every day” Witheredpoon is selling a perfume?! More like a deodorizer.

And yet despite their chins they still get cast in movies and earn millions of dollars! Maybe if other actors got their chins done like Aniston and Witherspoon they’d get movie roles, endorsement deals and earn millons each year!

Go Reese!!! and Jen (even though it’s not a JA post)

Reeeeeeke @ 10/29/2009 at 5:49 am

Perfume from that bearded witch should have been named On Broom.

I have to admit I have never really been a fan of her.. I don’t know why. I can’t put my finger on it. I can’t say anything bad about her because she just does not make me feel really anything.. I can take her in a film or leave her..

Wierd.. but well I guess I should not be here.. bye.

junebelle @ 10/29/2009 at 6:36 am

Wow, what with all the Reese hate? I never was a huge fan but never disliked her either. She seems nice enough.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, something mean about jake and facial hair.

She is such a phony. Her attempts at being smiley, sweet and nice just come off as fake. She must really enjoy being a professional beard if it leaves her full of life. Hawking her perfume and her contract iare the real reasons she does any kind of Avon charity events. Reese only cares about Reese

She looks so young in these photos!
And with regard to her relationship with hairy man—really, I have no thoughts!

She just really can’t pull off acting nice and ernest for to long. Are these scents more ramblings about the imaginary gardens and farms from where she grew up? You know the ones she didn’t live on or near as she was growing up in her upper class neighborhood and private school.

what’s with the hands clasped little girl pose? who does this one think she is fooling?

She couldn’t take the “real” world. Enough of this spoiled person.

Pining for Chris @ 10/29/2009 at 8:10 am

It’s not Reese hate, it’s JA hate. Some people will find ANY excuse to bring her up in posts and bash her. And we know who those people are…

wow y do you hate her so much!
i think shes gorgeous!

Reese stinks @ 10/29/2009 at 8:36 am

That fake b!tch is digusting.

@Phewww:
When did Reese say she didn’t shower every day?

Reese stinks @ 10/29/2009 at 9:14 am

Reese Witherspoon also gives her opinion of the ever-present paparazzi. “Fascination is gonna die off. I honestly know it. But it’s just like I keep waiting and waiting, and then it’s just more tabloid magazines, and it keeps going. I don’t take a shower everyday. I don’t put on makeup everyday. I wear a lot of sunglasses, in case you noticed.”

I have always liked Reese. I think She’s very pretty and bubbly. I have to laugh at the “regular ” haters who might change their names, but spew the same stupid comments over and over as if repeating it might make it true. Why is Reese so important that you monitor and waste energy on hate? You’re sick! Truly nuts! You have no life. Nada. Reese is from the South. She was raised by Southerners. This is how we are. Even if we are in a bad mood, or tired, or preoccupied with something else, we have to put a good face on, smile and be polite. You could say she’s phoney. I just think she is doing her job, and also being polite. I’m a fan of hers, and I really don’t care what these two or thee people say. They’re just jerks. No one cares what you think.
Oh. Jake is adorable. Gorgeous. Who are all you haters sleepin’ with? LOLOL!!!!

phony Witherspoon @ 10/29/2009 at 11:08 am

Jake Gyllenhaal’s beard is so phony and fake, just like her dumb PR lies.
BTW, why is she making those retarded faces?
What is wrong with her?

i am not a fan but saw some of her movies and think she is a good actress. she is much more talented than aniston.

Wow, she looks better every day! She is such a good mother!

Reese is dumb and fugly @ 10/29/2009 at 2:01 pm

“Witherspoon: “But it’s just like I keep waiting and waiting, and then it’s just more tabloid magazines, and it keeps going.”
Geez,
Jake’s chinny beard is one stupid b!tch, she thinks that people don’t know abour her arranged paparazzi photo ops.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All