Fri, 30 October 2009 at 12:50 pm
Ben Stiller's Back for More Fockers
- Ben Stiller is back on set to do more Fockers
- A dog stares down Amy Winehouse on the street
- Abigail Breslin will play Helen Keller in The Miracle Worker
- Holly Madison parties in Vegas, meets Drew Carey
- Patrick Dempsey visits David Letterman in New York City
- Brandon Beemer says “No H8!”
- Get closer to Robert Pattinson than ever before
- Police officers are totally checking Sophie Monk out
- Shakira‘s all bundled up in Rome
- Here’s a chance to win Vintage1 jeans (Cameron Diaz and Nicky Hilton are fans). Enter at DenimBlog.com!
- Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry has signed a new deal with ABC that will continue the show through 2013 however contract must be worked out with the show’s stars who are only signed through next season.
- Lance Bass was seen dancing with a table full of boys at Michelle Pooch’s 29th birthday at Delano in South Beach.
- NBC is reportedly pressuring the producers of Heroes to start winding down on the series and may possibly even want a series finale ready for May.
- Seated at Burberry‘s table for GQ’s Gentlemen’s Ball at The Edison Ballroom on Wednesday: musician Jamie Biden, UK model Jamie Burke, director Ben Younger, photographer Jason McDonald, boxer John Duddy and Julia Royston.
- Paris Hilton took a night out with the girls to recuperate from her recent robbery. Nicky Hilton joined her sister at Philippe West Hollywood for a night of drinks and dancing to take her mind off everything.
Just Jared on Facebook