Justin Chambers Rocks Rodeo Drive

Justin Chambers Rocks Rodeo Drive

Justin Chambers puffs away on his cigarette while shopping on Los Angeles’ Rodeo Drive with his family on Wednesday (October 28).

The 39-year-old Grey’s Anatomy actor hit the streets with his wife Keisha and his 14-year-old daughter Isabella.

Justin joined Orlando Bloom and Ryan Philippe in the BlackBerry VIP Lounge before the U2 show on Sunday, snacking on sushi and mini burgers!

Here’s what to expect from tonight’s Grey’s: When Isaac, the hospital lab tech, has an inoperable tumor wrapped around his spine, he turns to Dr. Derek Shepherd to do the impossible. Derek tests the Chief’s authority when Richard objects to moving forward with the risky surgery.

justin chambers rodeo drive 01
justin chambers rodeo drive 02
justin chambers rodeo drive 03
justin chambers rodeo drive 04
justin chambers rodeo drive 05

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Poor baby @ 10/30/2009 at 9:54 am

This is such an unfortunate picture of his little girl.

The man is just HOOOOOOT!

he looks gay

I don’t know who he is but he looks very dapper. Love a man with a trim phsyiqye wearing a crisp white shirt and black pants. As for looking gay.. .gay men do tend to look mighty fine, alas.

His kids are so cute. He should not be smoking though, especially being the father of five children.

Sassy McAzzy @ 10/30/2009 at 10:42 am

I love his belt buckle and his swagger.

Don’t know how one can look gay on a photo?! Idiotic statement. Not every man that is stylish is gay. He looks hot.

No—-he sure as hell does not look gay. And that statement that only gay men dress well has never really held true in my opinion.

Justin really looks very cool here- and it seems as though he´s lost a lot of weight too.

Umm, Jared these pictures are OLD!

They’re from last year – March 7. See here:

Umm, Jared these pictures are OLD.

They’re from last year – March 7 2008. See here:

um, these pics aren’t new, they’re from last year, when Justin Chambers lost all that weight due to his sleep problems.

His wife is dark and ugly.

SMOKIN' HOT!!!!! @ 10/30/2009 at 12:22 pm

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOURGEOUS MAN.

I think his wife is beautiful and looks incredible after having 5 kids.

bostongirl @ 10/30/2009 at 2:40 pm

I wish these stupid paps would leave them alone. Also, his daughter and wife are both beautiful – I’m sure most of you hiding behind your keyboards aren’t so hot.

@black:
Are you an idiot? Can you not read? I did not say “only” gay men dress well. How ridiculous! I quote.. “gay men tend to look mighty fine”. In MY OPINION, they do, and I’m a hetro female… but so what if I am? I don’t care whether people think he looks gay or not, he looks very smart to me. I wasn’t speaking on behalf of mankind. Take note!

Wow, #12. You’ve hit a new all-time low for the losers who usually troll this site.

He is a DILF!

He use to be a male model, so he knows how to dress. He looks great. Stop the racist comments!

Oho Justin Baby! @ 10/30/2009 at 8:38 pm

Now THIS is what I’m talking about! These are some of the hottest photos of Justin. Looks like he stepped out of the pages of GQ. Nice. The wife does look great after birthing 5 kids. She still has a shapely, slim figure. He said some nice things about his wife on a talk show. They had a lot of passion together, which I guess is the reason for so many kids.

**Jamie** @ 10/30/2009 at 9:04 pm

He is hot!

And so is his wife!

Wow, he’s got a nice family!

—————nicey—————
No need to flip girl- I really just misread. Don´t act like an idiot by making this out to be something it´s not.

Justin is so hot! Don’t wreck that gorgeous bod with tar and nicotine!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All