Jay-Z & Alicia Keys - 'Empire State Of Mind' Music Video

Jay-Z & Alicia Keys - 'Empire State Of Mind' Music Video

Check out the new “Empire State of Mind” music video from Alicia Keys and Jay-Z, which was filmed in New York City’s Harlem, Times Square and around Ground Zero on October 1.

The song, which is an ode to Jay-Z‘s and Alicia‘s native NYC, features sampling of “Love on a Two-Way Street” by The Moments. The video was directed by Hype Williams.

Check out the vid below!

Jay-Z & Alicia Keys – ‘Empire State Of Mind’ Music Video

jay z alicia keys empire state of mind music video 01
jay z alicia keys empire state of mind music video 02
jay z alicia keys empire state of mind music video 03
jay z alicia keys empire state of mind music video 04
jay z alicia keys empire state of mind music video 05
jay z alicia keys empire state of mind music video 06
jay z alicia keys empire state of mind music video 07
jay z alicia keys empire state of mind music video 08

• LeBron James has revealed the name of his unborn baby daughter- US Weekly
  • Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are spotted on vacation together in Costa Rica- TMZ
  • Tony Dovolani will be returning to the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars- Gossip Cop
  • Claire Holt wants us to follow Grey Damon on Twitter - Just Jared Jr
  • Simpsons star Yeardley Smith will guest star on Revenge- Entertainment Weekly
  • Paramore does a powerful tribute for Robin Williams- Huffington Post
  • Who is Anna Kendrick dating?- Lainey Gossip
  • Film producer Peter McAlevey has died at the age of 58- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her assets in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

much better couple then him and the screaming hip shaker

the song is good! Sometimes she reminds me of Taylor Swift

LOVE IT!! Maaaan Im missing new york…. wanna go back :(

@lucia DAMN are you KIDDING??? How can you compare Taylor and Alicia?? you gotta be kidding….

their expressions are similar!! remember fallin’ ??

why are all the girls on the video black?
racistt

Say it like it is @ 10/31/2009 at 2:45 pm

Ireallylikethissong.

Badnote-Alicia Keys isso pretty.Why does she make herself look more times than not,so ugly?
What is that old sharecropper,braided **** on her forehead?

She has pretty,straight/curly hair.
Her face is so pretty,but cute,which is good because she looks regular,average,youthful in her face.She does not look botoxed or older than her years.She could easliy pass for no older 21- 22yrs.
Who are are stylists,whatever?
This outfit is ugly and that hair is dreadful.

Jay-Zed is the worst part of that song.

Love the song @ 10/31/2009 at 3:05 pm

I wish he would look as comfortable and smile as much when he is with his wife. When I see him and his wife, it seems like such a put on. He seems more relaxed, cheerful and fun when he’s with Alicia or Rhi Rhi. The song is great. They look like they have really good chemistry.

kidding you @ 10/31/2009 at 3:06 pm

I hate them

@male:
Why is main cast of ‘Gossip Girl’ ALL WHITE? As a multiracial person should I cry “racist” aswell? Ofcourse that’s just one of many examples. BUT, It’s the first thing that popped into mind ’cause I was watching it this morning. We could go on and on if you want to turn this into a discussion of race. But, let’s not.
Anyway, I really like the song. However, the video could have been so much better.

@lalalove
I agree with you, the song is cool

@Love the song: When you see him out on the streets he is being bothered by paparazzi. He is performing in a video above

@lalalove i agree.

alicia keys is pretty, and jay-z is cool
nice video (:

blowmeimnick @ 10/31/2009 at 5:08 pm

video could have been better, jay-Z rapping is kinda lame, but the song is a great tribute to Ney York

Love it ! Too bad we dont get to hear more from laicia in this one !

Bright stripy thong on :) @ 10/31/2009 at 5:17 pm

Talk about alienation what about the 5,000,000,000+ so people in the world that aren’t from “New York” in the world. These people are small minded have they ever opened an eye to anything but they own simple bullshit lives?

watch out bey… alicia is a man stealer

Jay Z is talentless and ugly. Alicia, gawd, I could never stand her voice or her lame piano playing or the Elvis sneer of her smile. HOWEVER, her vocals in the chorus here are really catchy and atmospheric and this is the only redeeming quality of this otherwise piece of crap song. She sticks in my head with this one, definitely.

msblknasty1 @ 10/31/2009 at 5:58 pm

jay never happy when hes wiff da wife,,,,,,,, he looks so happy when hes with anyone else…… the song is aaight….. alicia didnt steal swizz he left home ……. mashonda was a nag just like bey …..lol

I hate this guy. He needs to be smacked with some humble pie! I like the song though….

**Jamie** @ 10/31/2009 at 6:12 pm

I LOVE THESE TWO

THEY LOOK AWESOME AND THE SONG IS AMAZING

WISH I LIVED IN NEW YORK NOW… :)

LeviKlein @ 10/31/2009 at 6:56 pm

I like the song but the video isn’t spectacular. I expected much more, knowing that NY is a beautiful city… they could have done more in my opinion.
And too bad we can’t really see Alicia Keys’ face…

the video is alright, it’s tolerable
i like the song a lot but i just dont like alicia keys
she annoys me
as always jay is the man

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All