Adam Lambert & Ferras: Halloween Hotties

Adam Lambert & Ferras: Halloween Hotties

Adam Lambert dresses up as a glammed-out vampire for a special Halloween party in Los Angeles on Saturday night (October 31).

All night, the newly single American Idol vet was seen hanging out with pop rock singer Ferras, who dressed up as an Arabian Prince with Markus Molinari.

A few weeks ago, Adam and Ferras (both 27) were also seen partying together at Star Magazine 5th Anniversary shindig. The pair have been collaborating for awhile now. Back in June, Ferras tweeted, “Spent the afternoon writing with Adam Lambert! Havent seen him since before idol- we’re writing a great song. Its gunna be sick ya’ll. :)”

adam lambert ferras halloween hotties 01
adam lambert ferras halloween hotties 02

Photos: Wireimage
Posted to: Adam Lambert, Ferras

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Superapple @ 11/01/2009 at 3:17 pm

Doesn’t he look like that every day except for the contact lenses?

I don’t think you should have posted this since it didn’t come from Adam’s tw.itter.

Megan, 22 @ 11/01/2009 at 3:21 pm

I love Ferras, he is hilarious and a great singer songwriter.

Adam’s a mad talented sweetheart and cracks me up as well. I think he did it better a few years back though w the long Manson hair, fake blood running down his face and fangs.

What’s Ferras? Alladin?

Balloon Boy @ 11/01/2009 at 3:37 pm

@DJL: A camel leader Prophet I think.

Katy Perry dressed up as part of a camel in a two part costume w her friend, and Ferras led the camel.

i want to see the rest of adam’s outfit.

CAN YOU SEE WITH WHITE CONTACT LENSES?

Jared, are you hinting that Ferras is Adam’s new squeeze?

This is an odd pairing (assuming they are, or on the way to being so). Then again, maybe they can bring about some world peace (read my subtext).

Duh Saffy…

A possible Jew/Arab gay couple? Interesting.

God this is one hot glampire ever .. u can suck my blood anytime u want bb :) he is so wild and fierce love him so much …

LOL i thought that what he look like everyday.

CHECK OUT MY BLOG, alltomolsens.blogspot.com
Please:D

Good grief Jared. So now every time Adam is seen with someone we are gong to call them a couple. He actually went to the party with Katy Perry according to his Tweet. Adam looks awesome though!! I do wish you would give him a little privacy – the guy has been under a magnifying glass for months and it is no wonder between that and his insane schedule he and Drake split. Give it a rest!!!

Now THAT”S what a vampire SHOULD look like! Stephenie Meyers, take note. Delicious!

annoyed by his cheesiness @ 11/01/2009 at 6:06 pm

Adam is extremely cheesy . I was expecting more creativity from this Idol.

Adam makes a vicious frightening looking vampire-so unlike his sweetie self.
As for rumor of split w Drake,-since there are men and women all over the country who want Adam, my sympathy to Drake, who also is a sweetie.

Since Adam and Ferras were friends before AI, if Adam and Drake split ,of course, he’s be with one of his pals. Or, OMG, did the phooshoot with the georgeous model of Details get Adam more bi-curiouser than before ! Fantasy.

They look great together!

I honestly think Adam is a very complex person and very difficult to maintain a relationship with. He comes across as though he is the type to do anything and try out anything, remember he likes to take risks. He does not seem to be the type you can understand what exactly he wants and cannot be taken too seriously (relationship wise)…..who knows – I think he is confused and can be easily lead astray, now with all the fame it is worse……then he comes across as humble and looking for love…….his past sleeping around in hollywood could still be in his blood – Don’t think he is really ready to settle down, he never came across as though he was too into Drake either…… I honestly liked them as a couple but I had my doubts about Adam, who knows he could be going with Allison Iraheta, I think she had the hots for him, that brother/sister and “I am gay” thing was just to throw the public off. I am not sure if Adam knows if he is still gay or not. I don’t mean to offend anyone, I am only giving my opinion but I am a huge Adam fan – but I am curious now to know what happen, eventhough I know it is not my business but I did not ask for it to be posted that they broke up – so now that I know that much I want to know more. I hope drake finds someone who does not have the fame and flashing all over the place, and I hope Adam finds someone in his music/show biz category that could understand and put up with ****.

itsallgood @ 11/01/2009 at 7:49 pm

Good grief Jayne. You read the most ridiculous things into a situation you know absolutely nothing about. Allison indeed! She’s too young, they are mates, she calls him ‘one of the girls’. Adam is totally and happily gay. But perhaps you’re just very young yourself and getting carried away with this nonsense….

WOOOOOOOOOAH @ 11/01/2009 at 7:55 pm

@Jayne:OMG LOL YOU ARE DELUDED!

Half the people who post comments about Adam are deluded. He is flaming and they still hold out hope that he is bi. Whatever.

@WOOOOOOOOOOOAH and itsallgood

1. It takes one to know one.
2. None of you know no more than I do (we are all here in the same category).
3. That was my spin on things – just some thoughts came to mind from other things I have read in the past.
4. I also said I did not mean to offend anyone – apparently you did not read that either…..really who is DELUDED here..anything is possible.

annoyed by his cheesiness @ 11/01/2009 at 8:15 pm

Drake is too hot for Adam anyway. Adam is gonna end up fat. he has it in his genes to be chubby , bad skin, cheesmaster

Ah, I noticed MDMolinari posted another halloween pic : http://twitpic.com/nwoi2 (or http://i35.tinypic.com/34dk5yg.jpg)

It’s of Molinari and adam lambert (love his costume btw, twilight could take notes…)

Ferras looks like something out of Mario, lol

Every guy next to adam will be considered his love intrest from now on.

@Jayne: gurrrrl, you straight up crazy. Adam comes across as someone who knows exactly who he is. He is also gay. Allison is 17 and a girl, so you need to pay attention.

@Jayne:

Jayne, I think you had one too many crazy colors in your lucky charms cereal this morning. Adam is gay, Allison is like a little sis, and Yes, Adam loves all the attention he’s getting. He thrives on shocking people, and wanting to be famous.

Can’t ADAM go to a party and hang out with a few friends without all this speculation about new guys in his life? Girls go to parties together all the time without someone thinking they’re out on a date or trying to ‘hook’ up. Give it a rest … the guy just likes to have a good time. HALLOWEEN is his favorite holiday and he likes to play dress up. He’s been working his butt off … it’s time for some R&R. Relax ppl … he’s not a kid!!

Ferras. keep your distance. you’re too good for him.

Poor Jane! You sound like Silver Screen Magazine from the 1950′s. Get a grip girrl. Adam is only 27 and don’t 20 something’s date around before getting serious? He is only doing what every normal young person does and it’s not an aberration to date different people because he is gay. Everything you said is so absurd and extremely naive.

This gay thing has totally tied peoples brains in knots. They have become armchair psychologist when it comes to what Adam Lambert is thinking or feeling. This poor guy has been shredded to pieces by gossip and innuendo.

Hey, maybe he is just human, ya think?

I saw Ferras live.
he is wicked.

he needs to grow a beard, more facial hair!

Ferras and Adam are friends & collaborators. Nothing more. Let Adam relax awhile! He had a fun night out with a group of friends! I think he probably wants to be single and just hanging out and having fun before embarking on a year of no days off.

And, just no on the Allison with Adam. It’s JUST NOT POSSIBLE, “Adison” people! Let it GOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo.

Adam, doll, you rock the glampire look :)

“I am not sure if Adam knows if he is still gay or not.” – Jayne
That was the funniest thing I’ve heard all day. LMAO.
He’s about as straight as a corkscrew, darlin’ XD

Just hope Adam’s happy, whatever the case :)

Jayne, you had some interesting ideas, but I don’t think Allison is part of this picture. LOL

He looks better on holloween did any other day of the year!

If they’re hotties, I’ll take something cold to drink please!