Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Prime One Twelve Couple

Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Prime One Twelve Couple

Pregnant supermodel Gisele Bundchen and her husband, football star Tom Brady, celebrate Halloween together with dinner at Prime One Twelve steakhouse on Thursday (October 31) in Miami, Fla.

The hot couple will welcome their first child together next month. The new arrival will join 2-year-old big brother John Edward Thomas, the Patriots quarterback’s son with actress Bridget Moynahan.

Last weekend, Gisele roamed her old hometown, New York City.

gisele bundchen tom brady prime one twelve restaurant 01
gisele bundchen tom brady prime one twelve restaurant 02
gisele bundchen tom brady prime one twelve restaurant 03
gisele bundchen tom brady prime one twelve restaurant 04
gisele bundchen tom brady prime one twelve restaurant 05
gisele bundchen tom brady prime one twelve restaurant 06

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Hmm, I wouldn’t call NYC her hometown.

liverwurst @ 11/01/2009 at 5:44 pm

Going to be the most beautiful baby ever!

lovey dovey @ 11/01/2009 at 5:53 pm

wow, she looks really pretty here. Her and Tom look good here..

lovey dovey @ 11/01/2009 at 5:54 pm

hey, he looks like Dexter in these pics LOL

She’s from Brazil not NYC.

wow they really look happy in these pics

Tommy looks like the geico caveman as always. Also, they look miserable here, either the food was bad or maybe they had a fight. “Oh I hate my life – I make millions but my food was cold.” Waaah! Waah!

anonymous @ 11/01/2009 at 6:08 pm

She looks sooooo gorgeous! I love that dress.

her baby is due next month yet she’s flying to miami?

What a beautiful couple…I’m happy for the both of them..

well since she left brazil, she has called nyc home, until recently when she’s been staying in boston to be with tom during football season. so maybe after the season ends they will go back to nyc, and once in a while go to LA to be with john.

wow – she looks absolutely beautiful here… stunning dress!

Just once I wish she would comb her hair.

She looks sulky and pouty. Maybe she’s mad that her fab body is temporarily gone?

Thursday was NOT October 31st and vice versa.

she only smiles for the paparazzis when she has bridget moynahan’s son with her…other than that, she always covers her face in shame (I guess).

theyre in Miami right now?!?!

@grace: Congratulations, you just went full ******!

@coco:

more like its called: leave me alone paps! lol

tom and gisele are followed everywhere they go,cant be smiles all the time.

OMG she looks freaking amazing! beautiful pregnant gisele!

@grace:

awww horrible gisele! she only loves her stepson! gosh what a terrible woman! LOL you want to hear stories of her beating him or something? lol

shes damned if she does,damned is she doesnt *rolls eyes*

anonymous @ 11/01/2009 at 6:57 pm

That dress is great and she always has the perfect wavy beach hair- I want that!

Woah which one is Gisele and which one is Tom Brady? I always thought Gisele looked like a hot man in drag, but I never realised just how similar those two look!

He’s a potent man! He needs to do a show like big love

@kl:

aww get your eyes checked honey or show your pic? its called gisele has killer cheekbones and is chiseled like a statue, a greeek goddess if you will, not a man lol silly person. damn if she does, kill me and make me a man God! LMAO

talktomepl @ 11/01/2009 at 7:07 pm

Pregnancy has made her even more beautiful facially! (if thats even possible) I wish these annoying paps would leave her alone! she is pregnant! leave her alone gosh

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All