Gabriel Aubry: New Face of Louis Vuitton

Gabriel Aubry: New Face of Louis Vuitton

Gabriel Aubry and his adorable daughter Nahla leave a taxi in New York City’s Soho on Friday (October 30). That evening, longtime love Halle Berry left a business meeting and headed back to her hotel in midtown Manhattan.

The 33-year-old model kept Nahla, 19 months, bundled up in a fleece zip-up jacket and a warm hat while Halle rocked a cropped leather jacket and fierce black Botkier booties.

The New York Post reported that Gabriel will be the new face of Louis Vuitton. Gabriel recently shot photos for the fashion house’s spring campaign in Ibiza.

20+ pictures inside of Gabriel Aubry, Nahla and Halle Berry around NYC…

FYI: Halle is carrying her swag in a “Kristin” leather tote by Coach.

gabriel aubry halle berry nyc 01
gabriel aubry halle berry nyc 20
gabriel aubry halle berry nyc 21
gabriel aubry halle berry nyc 22
gabriel aubry halle berry nyc 23

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

He’s not a very good model. no offense.

That is the most miserable child who always has a mean look on her face! She has evil eyes like her dad! fugly kid.

doubledare @ 11/03/2009 at 3:44 am

he’s hot

Wow he finally got another job besides being nanny. He’s up in age as far as models go.

**JAMIE** @ 11/03/2009 at 3:59 am

he is really hot model wise, so he will be a great LV model.

I love Halle Berrys Sunglasses, does anybody know the brand?

youngbuck @ 11/03/2009 at 4:03 am

He doesn’t look like a happy camper…looks like he lugging a sack of potatoes.

@ what is wrong with u?

now that is what I cal HOTTTTTTTTTT and the kid is so cute

not very happy chappy and i dont mean with the paps either…he has himself to blame.and halle looks like a real try hard..she is one silly dum broad

oh just realised the kid looks like that nephew halle was seen with when the kid was born..now this child looks real ugh!!!not that cute and looks a real boy

giveitabreak @ 11/03/2009 at 5:40 am

some people around here have serious problems….

And I don’t mean Gabriel and Hale, or any other celebrity for that matter.

Xtina is my IDOL =) @ 11/03/2009 at 5:53 am

Halle is beautiful but I prefer longer hair on any woman. She has one of the best bodies I have ever seen though. I would love to look that great in my forties! And Gabriel is really hot. Obviously, she chose a very good-looking man for her baby to be cute and I personally think it worked. Nahla (oh I love that name, I’m gonna call my daughter that XD) is super adorable. Verrrrry cute with amazing green eyes. I’m not saying she’s the most beautiful mixed babygirl I have ever seen but she sure is gonna be super pretty when she grows up. Oh and by the way, HATERS OUT! =)

why doesnt he have a car seat for her?

jerzeegirl @ 11/03/2009 at 7:20 am

@ the haters… Nahla is a cutie!! Who the hell travels around NYC with a car seat catching a cab especially out-of-towners?

liverwurst @ 11/03/2009 at 7:32 am

He’s walking down the street for goodness sake. I don’t think he’s crazy about having his daughter photographed. It’s not like this couple had Nahla’s photo sold at birth for money and attention like some other celeb couples, their pricvacy should be respected.

@g!na:
You’re really disturbed.

And that’s a beautiful baby, like her parents.

He’s holding his kid with the same amount of emotion (and in the same way) you’d hold a sack of potatoes.

Full set of pix of Aubry w/Nahla and the Nanny on newscom.com and gettyimages.com. He still looks uncomfortable holding Nahla. There are some cute pix of him helping her walk and trying to cuddle her. Nahla doesn’t look to happy either. Also, looks like Halle dressed him, the way he has his scarf, men don’t do there scarf like that.

more pix part 2 @ 11/03/2009 at 9:20 am

Yes, Halle looks tired or pissed. Funny every time he’s solo w/Nahla he always has the nanny w/him? Guess he can’t handle her by himself? LOL. BTW why would they be staying at a hotel, when both have a place in NYC, unless Halle/they both need the tax deduction. Glad to see he’s working, so you haters can stop calling him K-fed/K-fraud.

the other Liz @ 11/03/2009 at 9:21 am

Congrats, wish him well on his new modeling opportunity and Halle on her biz mtg.

Nahla is such a cute little girl!!!

Nahla is really beautiful!!!
She’s very tall!

Appreciate Halle’s head to toe beauty but her acting leaves me cold, not to mention her desperate attention seeking behavior lately.

baby bashing, really? why dont you put pictures of yourself when you were a kid, see how cute people find you. Pathetic.

I think Nahla is a cutie.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All