James Franco on General Hospital -- FIRST LOOK

James Franco on General Hospital -- FIRST LOOK

Here is your first look at James Franco on the hit ABC soap opera General Hospital.

Not much is known about his character on the show but sources tell JustJared.com that James’ character will be named Franco. Simple enough, right?

General Hospital recently featured a Dante flashbck, where he recalled that he spotted a graffiti sign on the wall that read “co77x.” We’re told this also relates to the character Franco. Check it out below!

James‘ first air date is Friday, November 20th. TiVo it now!

What does thee “CO77X” mean???

Southernchik @ 11/03/2009 at 3:56 pm

7 inch ****?

7 inch c*ck?
Must be bigger! lol

We don’t know yet. CO77X just keeps showing up everywhere. But I’m so excited to see James Franco. I’ve been watching GH since 4th grade and I looove James so this is going to be awesome!!!

wow. i hope franco knows what he is doing w/ this one? ofcourse i support him 100% in n e thing he chooses to do but this seems a little riskay, no? btw, at what time and on which channel do reruns air of GH? i dont have a tivo. im a bit behind the times. also i am employed so i wont be watching it at its regular time.

fan of jason morgan @ 11/03/2009 at 4:35 pm

This has to do with Jason Morgan’s character played by Steve Burton..
James Franco’s character has an obession with Jason.. That goes
way back…Looking forward to seeing Jason in a violent episodes rather than be a babysititer to Carly… GENERAL HOSPITAL IS ON
ABC ..AT 3:00 …THANKS FOR the photo of James ….

Anonymous @ 11/03/2009 at 4:54 pm

James is sooooo fiiiiiiiiiiinnneeee…..

Like it :)

I can’t wait for James on GH! I think he’ll be great and seing him interact with Jason and Sam will be incredible!

Why? Why? Why?

I watched General Hospital just like everyone else but I have no idea why James Franco would go on a soap. Call me a snob but…Why?

**JAMIE** @ 11/03/2009 at 8:00 pm

HE IS A BEAUTIFUL MAN :D

yes he is @ 11/03/2009 at 8:20 pm

Too bad General Hospital is the #1 shiteous show on daytime

Wow, he is such a huge talent. He has no ego and a great sense of humor

funderpants @ 11/03/2009 at 11:13 pm

abc.com has episodes for streaming, including GH, which is how I’ll be getting my Franco fix. I gave up on GH, again, a couple years ago since they heinously underuse Sarah Brown, and she was the only reason I’d gone back to watching. This should be some really fun TV!

@yes he is: So true. It is a horrible show. Love Franco, but can’t believe he is doing this show.

He looks like orlando bloom here

I love this song. I think GH is about to combine the mob with the Cassedines. But as to what “CO77x” means. I’m not sure, some people think cassedines or Corthinos Organization and that 77 stands for the number of says Franco will be on. Then the X means that “CO” will be eliminated. They’re good ideas, but I think its something deeper.

He looks stunning *-*

i knew the second i saw this it had to do with Franco’s character. this should be interesting! gh may have been a ****** show but it’s getting better now. it’s just too much mob…they get rid of some of that then it would be a lot better.

First encounter of the third kind!