Katie Holmes & Adam Brody Hug It Out

Katie Holmes & Adam Brody Hug It Out

Katie Holmes and co-star Adam Brody hug each other on the New York set of their new movie The Romantics on Tuesday (November 3).

The comedy revolves around eight friends from college who reunite for a wedding. Katie will play Laura, the maid of honor to Anna Paquin‘s Lila, the bride. Laura and Lila are best friends who both have a past with the groom (Josh Duhamel).

Katie, who replaced Liv Tyler, will star in and exec produce the pic, which also stars Malin Akerman and Elijah Wood (pictured below).

Also spotted on set: Katie‘s daughter Suri!

katie holmes adam brody the romantics 01
katie holmes adam brody the romantics 02
katie holmes adam brody the romantics 03
katie holmes adam brody the romantics 04

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Sweet. Katie’s playing the mom.

Does Kate play the role of his mother?

Poor Katie @ 11/03/2009 at 6:25 pm

So unfair that she has to wear something sexy when she’s at the heaviest she’s been in years.

Suri's Halloween @ 11/03/2009 at 6:29 pm

New pic of Suri on her Dad’s movie set on Halloween.

Katie’s legs are odd. Sort of guy-ish.

G R O S S ! !
Is Suri drinking from a bottle?

I think that Katie knows better than to touch or talk to or even look at another man or Tom will have her memory erased again

Leave Katie Alone! @ 11/03/2009 at 6:37 pm

It’s nobody’s business if Suri still drinks from a baby bottle! Suri and Katie will decide when it is time to drink out of a cup.

is kate filming another horror film? she looks really scary.

Yes, she is actually playing Anna Paquin’s mother, not the maid of honor JJ

G R O S S ! !
Is Suri drinking from a bottle?
________________________________________

sorry to say this but suri is not your child. the only two people whose opinion matters are tom and katie.

Oh yeah right she is playing the mother. She is 30 years old! She is NOT playing the mother. Until someone can post proof of that I will not believe it.

tree trunk legs! @ 11/03/2009 at 6:53 pm

Geez! On picture 3 Katie has HUGE LEGS!!!

This is a blog where people can and do share their opinions. I think that Suri drinking out of a newborn baby bottle at age 3 and a half concerning. Then again, I think it’s odd that she’s not potty train either. I also think Tom and Katie should pay more attention to their child’s developement rather than shoving more cruddy films down the movie studios’ throats.
THAT IS MY AMAZING OPINION.

The baby bottle is bad, that’s why hey hide it. Suri looks frightened in the photo.

To me she looks pregnant (for the film)!

M’I the only one who see a belly on the picture 2 & 4?!

Suri is stimming. They probably give her a bottle to comfort her. Also, it is extremely difficult to potty train an autistic child. They have a lot of regression. That is why Suri is out of diapers for a long time and then suddenly back in them. They use the blankets to cover the bottles and the diapers.

She bought her part. No wonder she was hugging tommy last time . We never seen her doing that before so I knew something is up. Get him as much as you can . Your carrier is the only thing that will be with you. Your current world will end with him. Don’t you forget that.

**JAMIE** @ 11/03/2009 at 7:48 pm

that little dress underneath looks really cute

white elephant legs

“Yes, it was unbelievably painful when Tom bought my role for his wife. Since he has acquired financial control of the film, there isn’t much I can do. I wish the entire cast great success and happiness.”

Sonia0404 @ 11/03/2009 at 8:14 pm

@To 15: Suri is never out of diapers.

I see she’s hungering for true male affection

I’m pretty sure, if anything, I believe #22 or Liv Tyler “gave up” the role due to Scientology pressure. Kate-bot is not a good enough actress to “replace” ANYONE.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All