Brad Pitt Brings 'Inglourious Basterds' to Tokyo

Brad Pitt Brings 'Inglourious Basterds' to Tokyo

Brad Pitt greets members of the press at the Ritz-Carlton in Tokyo, Japan on Wednesday (November 4).

The 45-year-old actor, who’s in town to premiere Inglourious Basterds, was still wearing braided beads in his beard from his Halloween costume!

Also on hand to introduce the movie were director Quentin Tarantino and Brad’s costars Melanie Laurent and Julie Dreyfus.

As part of a promotion, Japanese viewers of Basterds will be offered their money back if they’re bored of the movie after the first hour, HuffPo reported earlier today.

brad pitt inglourious basterds tokyo 01
brad pitt inglourious basterds tokyo 02
brad pitt inglourious basterds tokyo 03
brad pitt inglourious basterds tokyo 04
brad pitt inglourious basterds tokyo 05
brad pitt inglourious basterds tokyo 06

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 124 25 26 27 28 29 [30] Show All
fantasyland @ 11/13/2009 at 6:21 am

you trolls need to get a break frm JJ and find what’s really happening out there: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/brad-pitt-cozies-up-to-julie-dreyfus-again-at-ib-premiere-t240216.html

cee @ 11/13/2009 at 6:57 am
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Quit your whining. The onslaught this week is due to that circus freak from IUC’s book. Which is full of, he pulled things out of his a$$.

Brad has stood up for Angelina. I’m glad that they’re not giving the freak any notice. That’s what he wants from them.

Liverwurst @ 11/13/2009 at 5:31 pm

He smells like desperation.

i no why-do you? @ 11/13/2009 at 11:17 pm

has anyone noticed the posts decreasing…….this thread was posted on 11/04 and only 30 pages, i guess if it wasn’t for — passing through— there would be only 1 page of posts..lol……..people are not coming here as often as they used to……….hmmmmmmmm wonder why?

i no why-do you? @ 11/13/2009 at 11:23 pm

cee @ 11/13/2009 at 6:57 am I am not sure what is bringing on this new onslaught against Angie except for the fact that her new movie looks awesome, she is azaingly gorgeous, she has abeautiful family and is one of the top actresses working today. Wait she apparently stole a husband. And Brad Pitt no less. If I were Angie I would take my kids and run away from LA and Brad Pitt. He may have given her a beautiful family, and she loves him but he has done nothing to help her career and from what I see seems to be more concerned about his own career instead of the woman he loves and his childrens mother. What’s up with Brad. I though he was Tyler . Step up and defned your woman whether she thinks she needs it or not. I know this sounds like I don’t like Brad because I do. I just want him to step up to the plate for Angie.

———————————————
because he is a pot smoking, drinking, smoking, wuss who cares mostly about brad.——–himself———-

i no why-do you? @ 11/13/2009 at 11:26 pm

just kiddin

Not Impressed by JA @ 11/14/2009 at 2:39 am

Liverwurst @ 11/13/2009 at 5:31 pm He smells like desperation.

————————————————-
And your idol’s latest movesmell like ultimate desperation of a cougar in heat en route to land another boytoy

Jen the Hag @ 11/14/2009 at 3:13 am

i no why-do you? @ 11/13/2009 at 11:26

you know what you and NO LIVER should date together that way you two got to enjoy your life and stop hating the JP’s pathetic fools.

i no why-do you? @ 11/14/2009 at 10:56 am

man, this thread is real slow like, dead

GUESTTTTTTT @ 11/14/2009 at 12:23 pm

@********-to-tokyo/comment-page-30/#comment-16283492" rel="nofollow">i no why-do you?:

I know, I was looking forward to reading so many like totally intelligent posts, especially about old billy-pubey-beardy face.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/14/2009 at 3:53 pm

OT JP fans, but can’t resist. Nippy never disappoints for causing the gag reflex…
credit: wwttd.com
“jennifer aniston sucks in mexico too
Jennifer Aniston is on vacation in Mexico today, although you may have to take my word on that because these bikini pictures are so blurry and muddled and annoying. Much like Jennifer Aniston herself. It’s like you and I are psychics seeing her aura, looking right through her and straight to her personality.
God she sucks. Look at her. Looking over the chair like a lost little doggy. Hoping for someone to love her. But guess what Jennifer, unlike that little dog, no one will ever love you because you’re a clingy, self-centered, pain in the ass, and your visually disturbing chin makes you look like that mailman guy who told the story of Santa. Your chin is like something a dinosaur would have to ward off predators. Good luck with your cats, you mean old *****.”
I love Tyler!!!

I have been wanting to say this for a while now, but have you guys ever noticed that if they do an article on Brad or Angelina, then we will see a pictures of Jennifer Anniston walking somewhere and they will take pictures of her and they will do an article about her. . I wish they would dove into her background like they do Angelina’s. I bet it would be very interesting what they might find on Ms American Sweetheart. Ok, we havent had a new article on Brad or Angelina, So why dont jj do something on Jennifer alone for a while.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/14/2009 at 6:42 pm

@LYNN
The book is coming out and I’m betting that Nippy will look like the desperate or arrogant ho she is. I think this latest onslaught in the press is Huvane’s machinations to make her seem sympathetic in preparation for revelations that the book may have. Plus if Nippy doesn’t hitch her wagon to the JP’s train, she wouldn’t a tenth of the press she does at all.

The new pics of them say it all. Can’t they look anymore unhappier?! LOL I can’t even remember the last time we saw them in any body connection. Hands in pocket and hands holding a blanket and a bag. Anything to avoid body connection!!! I thought this round of rumors were like past rumors but looking at them and how angry and inconnected they look , they look like they had a big fight just before these photo were taken. So much drama.

Is this supposed to be a happy couple?lol Anything to avoid touching each other just like the past couple of month. I will be surprised if they will even make it after X mas.

Look how happy they look!!! They look more miserable than ever. Did the fight even during this? If not it sure looks like it.

I think Brad might be having secret meetings and hookups with Jennifer. I think a love triangle would be excellent for the tabloids!

@********-to-tokyo/comment-page-1/#comment-16107911" rel="nofollow">celia: Tree of Life wrapped in 2008. It should be coming out sometime in the Spring.

Wow, What a great comment. please, show us more.

Wow, What a great comment. please, show us more.

Normally I do not learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice article.

Pages: « 124 25 26 27 28 29 [30] Show All