Kristen Stewart Reacts to 'Twilight' Romance Rumors

Kristen Stewart Reacts to 'Twilight' Romance Rumors

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson‘s private lives have been the subject of much speculation lately, and at an exclusive Entertainment Weekly roundtable in Vancouver, Kristen candidly shared what she thought of the rumors.

“I probably would’ve answered [if she and Rob were dating] if people hadn’t made such a big deal about it,” Kristen, 19, said.

“I know that people are really funny about ‘Well, you chose to be an actor, why don’t you just f—ing give your whole life away?! Can I have your firstborn child?’”

“I’ve thought about this a lot,” Kristen said. “There’s no answer that’s not going to tip you one way or the other. Think about every hypothetical situation: ‘Okay, we are. We aren’t. I’m a lesbian.’ I’m just trying to keep something,” she said.

“If people started asking me if I was dating Taylor, I’d be like ‘F— off!’ I would answer the exact same way.”

For more from Kristen and the Twilight cast, check out EW.com.

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Kristen Stewart

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

propaganda!! thats all onset romance rumors are!! propaganda for the movie!! so lets all eat it up and see the movie when it comes out like they want us to!!

Who cares? Seriously.

if they weren’t, she would’ve admitted it already. She;s just feeding into it by not giving a definite yes or no.

shut up alreadi @ 11/04/2009 at 8:06 pm

good on you kristen!

@Joanne: he already answered it. THEY ARE JUST GOOD FRIENDS. She knows it will piss off the twatlighters if she tells them that their dream of kstew and rpatz dating is not real. After Robert said they were just friends a lot of the fans said screw the movie I never want to see robs face again. lmao

I so agree with her and they need to just leave it alone already. It just movies and they should let them live their own life and let it go

So that’s a yes. Also, someone needs to wash that girl’s mouth.

whatever happened to that guy she was dating forever? did they break up

russian girl @ 11/04/2009 at 8:18 pm

OMG I officially ADORE this girl! They are masters of sarcasm))
And OF COURSE they ARE dating. Luckily, i’m not blind and see it.

james

Kristen doesn’t need it! She has personality and can lead people to the movies for her talent.

With or without Rob!

Good on Kristen. We love you!

GEToverURSELF @ 11/04/2009 at 8:35 pm

She is so annoyin. Everytime i read somthing about her she always

talkin negatively about the whole fame and hollywood crap ….bla bla

bla. She makes it seem like she is on this moral high ground. I

understand her point about the sensationalism of hollywood but at

the same time if she hates it that much then she should get out of the

business already!!!! No one’s holding a gun to her head.. there are

different avenues in the acting field that she could take(local theater

etc.) If kristen claims to be sooooo down to earth and level headed

then she should show it by her actions……. by being polite……and not

having to constantly reasure the public of what she isn’t. Note to

kristen just enjoy the success you have now cuz i am sure it’s not

going to last……

Get over yourself Kristen..you’re a horrible actor and someone should teach you some manners. How they picked you to be part of the Saga is beyond me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont get it what so spectacular about this pattinson kid, he looks like a strung out meth head. I guess alot of people like watching rich white kids play house.

michael angarano is probably slitting his wrists, did you forget about him? i never heard of them breaking up, seriously and who gives a f*ck?, i am obsessed with the whole twilight thing but i hate the paps etc there are special events to meet and take photos of the stars they should be allowed a private life too

kristen and rob are the most laid back people in hollywood, i admire them both, because they are so alike does not mean they are dating, dont corrupt these people and ruin what is so awesome about them. I admit kstew isn’t a great actress but she is an awesome and HONEST person, and thats why people dont like her, she doesnt lie her way through hollywood

4 the Future @ 11/04/2009 at 8:47 pm

Oh look! Its the future Lindsay Lohan! Give her a couple more years and she will look and act like a 45 year old addicted washout as well! Seriously, after the Twilight saga is over, so is she.

Kristen is one rude girl.

Amanda Dubs @ 11/04/2009 at 8:49 pm

People are suck entitled jerks. They want to know everything about everyone’s relationships. Kristen is a wonderful person who is wise beyond her years. She’s going to go far in Hollywood and already has.

poyer barnsley @ 11/04/2009 at 8:49 pm

She’s a weirdo, they are not dating he said so…

KRIS DIVA!

KRIS DIVA!

@GEToverURSELF: OMG. Thank you ! Amen to that. Instead of bitching about celebrity and everything, she should enjoy it, it may not last after Twilight.

@poyer barnsley

no, he didn’t!

see harper’s bazaar =)

wow nice mouth @ 11/04/2009 at 9:03 pm

thats terrible
she is so filthy and classless

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All