Lady Gaga Aces It

Lady Gaga Aces It

Lady Gaga hides her face behind a black lace mask at the 13th Annual 2009 ACE Awards at Cipriani 42nd Street on Monday (November 2) in New York City.

The 23-year-old entertainer picked up the Stylemaker Award at the event, which was presented by the Accessories Council. Burberry picked up Brand of the Year, Gilt Groupe won Retail Innovation and V Magazine was presented with Magazine of the Year.

10+ pictures inside of Lady Gaga acing it…

lady gaga aces awards 01
lady gaga aces awards 02
lady gaga aces awards 03
lady gaga aces awards 04
lady gaga aces awards 05
lady gaga aces awards 06
lady gaga aces awards 07
lady gaga aces awards 08
lady gaga aces awards 09
lady gaga aces awards 10

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
ck_always @ 11/04/2009 at 3:38 am

She is one crazy ass heffa! I love her music though, lmao.

freakoids @ 11/04/2009 at 3:45 am

scary, grotesque n hilarious – yo weeble head, halloween is over, get it!

Gaga’s no Kylie Minogue or Madonna yet, lets see if she can last in the business for over 20 years with hit records and sell out concerts.

she actually looks really gorgeous in that costume thing :)

Ridiculous, but that’s the point right?

ck_always @ 11/04/2009 at 4:40 am

Now that I looked at pictures of her back ..it’s even more hilarious! The back of her head is a wreck and what the hell — are those “thunder beads” on her heels? LMAO!

When your whole career is based on your little “outrageous” outfits, prepare for it to wash up very quickly. Its already getting boring. Who cares about her, so she’s wearing her melon holders on the outside of her shirt, and has some kind of advanced dandruff problem. WHO CARES?

all her songs sound the same. Bad romance sounds like a mix up of poker face and just dance. They all follow the same recipe.

@chichi: if it aren’t broke, why fix it…yet!

She is a freak and when she does dress somewhat human like, she is not at all attractive! I’m sick of reading about her in the tabloids, there are much more famous and worthy celebrities to follow.

OMG so much hate here!!! SHE IS ******* AMAZING! MOST TALENTED GIRL OUT THERE RIGHT NOW….keep hating:) who cares shes gonna be the best for the next years:)

It’s always Halloween for her ;)
I don’t like her style =S

She’s a freak

BORING. GET OVER IT AND TRY SOMETHING NEW.

Weber from Brazil @ 11/04/2009 at 8:48 am

I Love Gaga *-*
she’s amazing whatever she wears
but, wait… She’s only 23 years-old?? She looks older :O

HAHA Love her!
She’s out of this motherf**kin’ world! Here’s to a TRUE fashion icon. She’s not afraid to go there, that says something right!? LOL

Open Ur Eyes @ 11/04/2009 at 9:07 am

only lady gaga

wat’sup with this crazy freak?

She is a pointless cretin. I wonder how much in debt she is to her record company. She can’t be making any money. I’d rather money than fame.

The thing about her is that she seems to just be after FAME, I guess that is the whole point with her. People always try and accuse people of copying off of her but these are people that have been doing it for years and she’s been her for what? A year at most. I enjoy listening to her music but she is so obviously going after that early Madonna shock value thing.

She has no talent… yes she can dress in outrageous outfits, but she can’t sing.

Ana-Lexie @ 11/04/2009 at 1:23 pm

she should cover her face more often.

I surprised myself by really liking her. She’s great! I saw her on 106th and Park last night and she chatted up a storm and I enjoyed hearing her thoughts and ideas about life and music.

I’m GaGa for GaGa!!

That is one crazy costume, lol

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All