Nicole Kidman: I've Explored Strange Fetish Stuff

Nicole Kidman: I've Explored Strange Fetish Stuff

Nicole Kidman shows off a sexy figure as she opens up the December issue of the UK’s GQ.

“I’ve explored obsession. I’ve explored loss and love in terms of being in a grief-stricken place, I’ve explored strange sexual fetish stuff,” Nicole, 42, said. “I’ve explored the mundane aspect of marriage, and monogamy.”

She also told GQ that for her, marriage to Keith Urban is “a very extraordinary, adventurous place to be: incredibly raw, incredibly dangerous and you’re very much out at sea. You’re exposed. You could drown,” Nicole noted.

Also admitting she’d kept journals during her marriage to Tom Cruise and destroyed them after the divorce, Nicole told GQ, “I burnt most of my journals after I remarried… You’re only going to find out bad things.”

For more from Nicole, check out GQ!

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

I had the magazines: 10 pages of beautiful and intelligent words. GQ men readers finally will read someting of intelligent.

She had very touching words for her husband in the interview, that the very few little things she said about cruise (and she even nominated him) are soooo IRRILEVANT. people should buy the magazine. her best interview in years.

marathon boy @ 11/04/2009 at 5:19 pm

just a thought in my mind whatchinf this cover: SEX

she’s a gret actress, one of the greatest actress in movie history. despite the continuos bashing and criticisms she is a really great woman with an incredible talent. she’s a screen godness.

queen of hollywood @ 11/04/2009 at 5:27 pm

quenn of hollywood

I highly recommend reading the RumerMills article in response to this, its hilarious!!!

She looks like a Cat Woman in this cover, stunning! I particulary didn’t like the face so much but the her body is like OMG!

I think she pulled out a Nicole that many people didn’tknow and that’s for sure a godd thing. I believer many of you will start to look at her through different eyes now.

Stunning. Can’t wait to find the magazine and read the whole article. Refreshing to read something half way intelligent from an ex-Mrs. Cruise rather than the current Mrs. TK’s wonderful, magical, awesome rants.

The cover pic is definitely airbrushed.

sindalina @ 11/04/2009 at 5:39 pm

How people think she is classy or sexy is beyond me. She had a contractual marriage for fame and fortune, she doesn’t know how to portray sexy and I’m convinced she had a surrogate for her baby. Maybe even her current marriage is contractual?

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 11/04/2009 at 6:09 pm

..ahahahaha.. her face been fcuked up. and damn, tom and kate’s kids talk about the botox queen.

bad things? hmm… be careful with what you say nicole – xenu and their freak show might take you down.

She should act her age.

@bet: the uneducated huvane ho, Nichole is telling the funny staff.

Nicole is so beautiful! That is her figure. No airbrushing other than the skin tones. She works out like a trojan and eats only the healthiest foods.

I’ll bet she looks back at the “Tom years” and thinks “WTF did I ever see in that controlling egomaniac?” Well, at least she got the career boost she deserved. Of course, had she not had the talent in the first place, she would have never had become an Oscar winner. Tom Cruise never won an Oscar.

Nicole is great and she and KU make a wonderful couple. She must thank God every night that she’s no longer married to Tom Cruise.

Nicole loves Keith Urban @ 11/04/2009 at 7:07 pm

Nicole never mentioned tom in that interview and she won’t mentioned him~~~~
She is in happy life time now and she has such adorable family with sunday and keith!!!!
I just love nicole that she is an unusual woman ~~~~~~~

I think the red hair suit her better than the blond.

Between the picture on the cover and her comment, “I’ve explored strange sexual fetish stuff,” it appears to me that she completely lied when she sat down in front of Congress and said she doesn’t portray herself as a sex object.

burning her journal after the divorce? that’s actually pretty smart and ballsy!

shut up alreadi @ 11/04/2009 at 8:04 pm

oh! for sanity sake, shut up already! who cares! you and tom and who else is so yesterday news! If you must grace a mag cover at least talk about new things!

Well as always she has to put something out there for the publicity just in time. She looks like a drag queen. Sorry drag queens. She is looking alien like maybe she (he) can blame the airburshing. Poor Keith he must be wondering what the hell has he gotten into. Give this relationship five years tops.

**JAMIE** @ 11/04/2009 at 9:18 pm

WAS NICOLE HIGH WHEN SHE DID THIS INTERVIEW? SHE SOUNDS LIKE A WACK JOB.

Even though shes tall and thin, she has absolutely NO SEXX APPEAL!

Photo is also way too photoshopped, it makes her look odd and frozen more than usual.

She should act her age
___________________________

oh come on!! nicole is stunning. where do you get the idea that a 41 year old woman shouldn’t be able to flaunt it if she’s got it? let me guess; you want to cover her with a shroud.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All