Bar Refaeli Puts on The Ritz in Berlin

Bar Refaeli Puts on The Ritz in Berlin

After a fun day at the MTV Europe Music Awards yesterday, Bar Refaeli leaves the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Berlin on Friday (November 6).

The 24-year-old model, who presented the award for Best Live Act to U2 with Pete Wentz, helped the EMAs become a success on the internet.

“Wow you guys rule,” Pete tweeted yesterday. “3 million plus watched online. Thanks!”

10+ pictures inside of Bar Refaeli leaving the Berlin Ritz-Carlton…

bar refaeli ritz carlton berlin 01

• Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Whooooreee @ 11/06/2009 at 8:30 pm

Sllllllluuuut!! Ugly!

Eeeek without makeup she is hideous

She is not that great – definitely looks very short, thick, and not like a model whatsoever, Photoshop is her friend. Also, she always has little flat pimples on her skin. Wannabe.

she is not perty !!!!!!!!
why she is a model ??

great body, manly face.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 11/06/2009 at 10:45 pm

Her only talent is opening her legs for famous men.

She is very pretty, just in an ordinary kind of way! WAY OVERRATED!

#1-7: I’m a crazed psycho who comments under different names. I’m an old fat ugly cow. I’ve never had a boyfriend or friends. I stay in my basement all day stalking Bar on the computer. I’m a loser! I’m now obssessed with Bar. I’m madly in love with her. Forgot about the ugly fat Leo. Bar is the one I want for me. Every moment of my existance is consumed with thoughts of Bar. I want her as my lesbian lover. Bar’s so hot! Will you marry me Bar?

“Her only talent is opening her legs for famous men.”

LOL

Is she from Seattle or just a old grunge?

abracadabra @ 11/07/2009 at 7:52 am

Nice pictures of Bar in her “natural looks”! Love her. Thanks Jared! I hope a psychoanalyst who come on this blog and help the one(s) who have trouble accepting Bar’s beauty and success……lol

abracadabra @ 11/07/2009 at 7:52 am

@abracadabra: no just her f*cking famous men to get ahead. If thats your idea of “success” then you can have it!!!

She looks like anybody else in her “natural looks” nothing special except she f*cts her way to the top! Most people dont do that! In that way yes, she is “special.”

If you don´t like Bar don´t come here! She´s no longer whit Leo so I don´t understand why people are sooooo obssessed whit her still! Get a life and leave Bar (and her fans) alone!

@whoree: meds please! Also, Leo is NOT ugly or fat – he is a gorgeous talented movie actor. Reality check for the mentally ill!

She’s dressed more like Motel 6.

kellybsblover @ 11/07/2009 at 12:06 pm

I see she still can’t dress herself, Your a MODEL Bar, your 10 fans even call you a supermodel…. not a college student who picks up the first out fit they see because they are late for class.

She looks great. Who is she dating now?

wow
some ppl really dont like her at all, lol
agreed not her best pics, but come on, she’s probably going 2 the airport or something
stupid ugly shirt btw

Beautiful? yes.
But she did gain weight, which is not a bad thing.
It’s about time we will have models with more healthy bodies. I am sure her body still rocks.

Never understood how this girl got to be a model. She doesn’t have the looks….nowhere near it. Her family must be rich and powerful and bought her modeling contract.

kellybsblover @ 11/07/2009 at 9:27 pm

@lakers fan in boston:
she always looks like crap though, ALL THE TIME, look at any picture of her when she’s out and about and you’ll see.

She needs to have her picture put on a plane.

yeah, a plane to pluto!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All