Fri, 06 November 2009 at 12:50 pm
Hayden Panettiere Strikes A Pose for Elle Sweden
- Hayden Panettiere does a vintage spread in Swedish Elle
- The Lohan family feud continues online
- The JoBros say auf wiedersehen to Berlin
- Sarah Jessica Parker loves being a mom
- William Shatner reads tweets allegedly written by Levi Johnston
- Pediatricians weigh in on the Suri bottle debate
- Kirstie Alley is getting her own reality show
- The Yankees do Letterman after taking the World Series
- Jon Gosselin gets his ears lowered
- Will Julianne Moore be guest starring on 30 Rock?
- Pregnant Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady were spotted dining at Prime 112 in Miami, according to Page Six.
- John Mayer and Hugh Jackman are auctioning off tickets to their upcoming NYC performances – plus a post-show meet and greet – to benefit an orphanage in Mexico. Go to charitybuzz.com/auctions for more details.
- Comedy Central is pairing up with The Onion for a fake sports show.
- Sarah Palin will skip NYC on her book tour this month, but her grandson’s father Levi Johnston will be in the Big Apple next week to pocket roughly $100,000 for a nude photo shoot. Four spots are being eyed for the spread, including Times Square.
- Gossip Girl’s Kelly Rutherford celebrated her 41st birthday at home with family and friends on Friday afternoon, snacking on Cold Stone Creamery cupcakes in Sweet Cream, Double Chocolate Devotion, and Cake Batter Deluxe.
Just Jared on Facebook