Daniel Craig Caps It Off Newsboy Style

Daniel Craig Caps It Off Newsboy Style

Daniel Craig sports a mustache as he walks around Columbus Circle with longtime girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell in New York City on Friday (November 6).

The 41-year-old British actor was also reportedly with his dad and step-mother, Kirsty. According to Wiki, his dad is Timothy John Wroughton Craig, who was the landlord of two pubs and served as a midshipman in the Merchant Navy.

For the next month, Daniel will continue to perform in the sold-out Broadway play, A Steady Rain.

daniel craig newboy cap 01
daniel craig newboy cap 02
daniel craig newboy cap 03
daniel craig newboy cap 04
daniel craig newboy cap 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1025 » Show All
to infamous @ 11/09/2009 at 2:28 pm

but the movie is not about the incident, the movie is about the process of writing the book. So when the book is incorrect like you said, then the movie must show just that. I think that’s what 146 meant.

@to infamous:

Evidently it runs deep so maybe we should leave the subject alone out of respect for the original poster.

@to 152:

Not trying to control just being sympathetic towards the infamous poster.

Anyone who’s nice would try to see that.

You know, your post is angry and mad and at the wrong person. Let’s keep that off here please for a nice board.

be a little more accepting of another persons feelings who dont you?

you’re post is nasty.

don't start an argument @ 11/09/2009 at 3:58 pm

@to 152:

I do not think you would know how too. So no.

@to 152:

Yes 146 is right. I agree.

I think you’ll find most men think Sats looks hot in these pics. I know of no men who want their women to wear dresses all the time. Sats shows a lot of style in these pics and those shoes that someone referred to manly are very much in style as those who shop outside Wal-Mart would know.

article on keely shaye smith @ 11/09/2009 at 6:00 pm

Cosmopolitan Magazine @ 10/28/2009 at 6:44 am

Cosmopolitan Sept. 1996 Article illustrating how Keely Shaye Smith used the old woops I “accidentally” got pregnant and am so surprised! Doesn’t sound like he’s in love with her from this interview. Pierce Brosnan’s first wife, Cassandra Harris, was actually a Bond girl before he was Bond, an established actress herself, and made him the man and actor he is. She was not only beautiful but loved by everyone for her spirit and kindness. She was 10 yrs older than he though you could not tell. Photos from her 20s show why she was in famed photographer Lord Lichfield’s book, ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Women”. Many photos of her available online show how beautiful she must have been inside and out to be dying of cancer in her late 30s while still looking beautiful and sparkling with charisma and personality. Together they parented Pierce’s first son Sean Brosnan in 1983 (incredibly handsome). And he adopted her first two children, Christopher (also incredibly handsome from my memory of him during his New York nightlife appearances) and Charlotte, from whom she had with ex-husband Dermot Harris, great actor Richard Harris’ brother, upon Dermot’s death. So tragic for those children to lose both their mother and father. Tragic for Sean to lose his mother as a young child. And so tragic for Pierce to lose the love of his life. Perhaps he would have never moved on had Keely not forced it all upon him. Calling Keely fat is not nice nor does it say anything about who she is. However, it is said by many her “flaws” on the outside are a true reflection of her inner character and spirit, for those that think fat is a flaw. The article:
Brosnan first met Keely Shaye-Smith, whom he sometimes absentmindedly refers to as Cassie, in Mexico in April 1994. Brosnan was sitting at the pool when she strode by. “When she walked back, she asked me for a few eco tips. Later on the beach, she was in a bathing costume – very lovely.”
“I don’t want to be tied down to just one woman. I’ve been open in the relationship, as far as that’s concerned. I have no plans to get married.”
Indeed, when Keely found out she was pregnant (the baby’s due in January), she and Pierce did intense soul-searching and came to two conclusions: no abortion, no marriage. “We talked about the matter long and hard, ” Brosnan says. “It was so unexpected – [I was] absolutely blown away. Abortion should be the woman’s right, but the thought of it just broke my heart – made me feel like an executioner. Besides, Keely wanted to have the baby.
Besides impending fatherhood, what holds him to Keely is her allowing him the illusion that he’s a single man. “She’s thirty-one, and I’ m forty-two,” Brosnan says. “I have a wider breadth of experience in life. I don’t mean to sound grand or better, but there’s that element of being older.

- can see this happening with satsuki

re; couple @ 11/09/2009 at 6:05 pm

@couple:

I don’t know about Wal Mart. Not any in this country.
You obviously know the fashions there as you are using it as a comparison of some sort.
Is Wal Mart a bad place to shop and people who do are “people with poor fashion sense”?
That’s hardly fair really to judge where people shop (most likely due to their income level) to say such a broad complaint.
Profiling isn’t it?

re; couple @ 11/09/2009 at 6:06 pm

@couple:

I also want to add that by saying “most men” is a unfair statement. Do you know “most men” or is it another broad supposition of yours because those type of statements are nonsensical.

re: article # 161 @ 11/09/2009 at 6:09 pm

=====================================================

Wow, well they are married now and I wonder if she still panders to that?

He sounds trapped.

I wonder if Satsuki gives Daniel that or that Daniel demands that “illusion’?

Men’s ego’s. Who’s have them?

Guinness-HI @ 11/09/2009 at 6:24 pm

Hey! Not to change the subject, but really, changing the subject, WHERE ARE THE pix from da boyz sunday night out again?? I can’t pull up the posters post of the pink martinis from twitter….is this true or not. I did read about it, but didnt realize the midlife crisis boyz on Broadway were there. the actors party night thingy to raise money for gay rights or something? Yea. Do the charity people call Dan and Hugh to see what night they should throw parties so they will show their money, I mean face? It is gettting to frazzle my nerves and I don’t know why.

and OMG, I put my foot in my mouth and dissed a poster friend. Can you forgive me DIH?? I love CANADA! Actually, i love the east cities and the west has beautiful BC!! too cold for the early french to go that far over?? don’t have the history on that side, surry!! I am just jealous he isn’t going to be closer to NH when this is the area it is supposed to take place…I am not making much sense here, but hey-fit right in here!

thx for the pix…it was a different lifestyle, different person to share with, different everything–he looks at and walks happily in those pics with Heike. AND they hold hands differently than he does with Sats. (why was that stated that same handholding..?). Is he neurotic too? Did he actually think of this and they do it on purpose or did Sats think this? rhetorical, please don’t respond–it is another futile question.

IMO, she is NOT in style….she may have upwards of $5000 worth of clothes on, but she looks ordinarily blah. I would be skipping next to him with a big grin on my face….wtevr.

I do love that sweater! thank you.

to jennifer @ 11/09/2009 at 6:25 pm

__________________________________________________

sorry, but i just showed these pictures of satsuki to a total of 47 men in an upscale pub here in manhattan that i frequent. most of these men are lawyers, dr’s, etc. only 11of these men think that satuski looks hot here.

the comments from the 36 who don’t range from “doesn’t this girl ever comb her hair”, “does she always dress like a man”, “blue jeans ok but what’s wrong with looking feminine”.”what’s with that scarf”. as for the shoes; some of the men asked if she works as an construction worker. it’s all in the perception of the beholder.

She does look like an mechanic who works in the Pep Boys in my town who fits tires on.

@to jennifer:

Look, she isn’t stylish as stylish people develop their own style and clearly in this picture she isn’t.

Granted there are men who like butch women (guess Daniel changed his view after Heike) but I would say from a crowd of ordinary blokes, the majority would say a big NO!

@Guinness-HI:

Skip?
You mean there would be enough room between you for you to do that?
I’d have him carry me piggy back while waving to the paps and giving a f*ck you v sign to his female fans.

Oh sorry…thought I was Satsuki there for a second.

to Guinness

haven’t found any yet, but I keep looking ;)

About Dream House, this article says, that the film is booked to shoot from 25 January to 9 April 2010 at Pinewood Studios Toronto.

So, that sounds to me as if they are shooting mainly inside the studio, and not much on location.

Satsuki like Rihanna @ 11/09/2009 at 7:13 pm

Rihanna Channels Daniel Craig
How do you think if Satsuki sympathizes with Daniel and is dressed in the clothes that it seems to be Rihanna?

@Satsuki like Rihanna:

Rhianna at least looks like a woman.

__________________________________________

i don’t know if you can say that. bond films are shot at pinewood studios in england and also on various locations. so it’s possible that they could be shooting off site in toronto as well.

to #174

“it’s possible that they could be shooting off site in toronto as well”

Oh yes, they might, but not on those dates mentioned. If it is true that they booked the studio for those weeks, they will be using the studio. Maybe we will hear more about locations closer to the time of filming (unless they want to keep it quiet as to where they are, but that’s pretty hard once a film crew turns up somewhere…).

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1025 » Show All