Marla Sokoloff: Wedding Details!

Marla Sokoloff: Wedding Details!

Actress Marla Sokoloff shows off her beautiful Amsale wedding dress as she arrives to tie the knot at Il Cielo restaurant on Saturday evening (November 7) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 28-year-old star from The Practice married Deadsy drummer Alec Puro. The couple, who got engaged in October 2008, have been dating since 2004.

According to E!, Jake Paltrow (Gwyneth Paltrow‘s brother) was an attendant at the ceremony.

Next Saturday (November 14), Sokoloff will next star in Hallmark Channel‘s Flower Girl.

Congrats to the happy couple!

marla sokoloff wedding 01
marla sokoloff wedding 02
marla sokoloff wedding 03
marla sokoloff wedding 04
marla sokoloff wedding 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Congrats! :-)

james franco dated her for like yearsss

No idea who she is, but she probably should have put the girls away for her wedding..

I remember her for small roles on full house, 7th heaven and Friends.

She really looks fantastic!

Why do people get married at restaurants? Joan from Mad Men got married at a restaurant in NY.

i think that’s too much chest for a wedding, way too much
pretty dress though

and yes kinda weird to get married at a restaurant

she looks great but whoa, doesn’t she feel uncomfortable sporting all that cleavage at her wedding? i would be so embarrassed. i mean all your relatives are there, kids, religous officials etc. its a litttle weird.

“gia” from “full house” hahaha she was the ‘bad girl” that tried to get stephanie to smoke cigarettes because it was the “thing” to do in middle school hahahah good old days and TV

The top part of her dress is unfortunate.

Hey, it’s GIA! xD

cutiepie32 @ 11/09/2009 at 1:05 am

She looked beautiful. Congrats to her and her new hubby.

For a good time ... @ 11/09/2009 at 2:36 am

call me – Ronald Wright of Boston. I am desperate and dateless and have a long dickie do do. Come on all you single girls out there – I am not that fussy so even larger ladies should apply. So what are you waiting for, I have a large cod piece, a large house and looking for someone (anyone really) who can satisfy a large man like myself. Oh and I also drive a hummer, so email me on rright@charter.net or call me on 508 320 1589 anytime. Busty ladies are most welcome to ring me.

I loved her with James Franco. They were a very cute couple.

who cares @ 11/09/2009 at 4:29 am

why would anyone want to look like a **** on their wedding day, its beyond me!

Definite boob job.

Beauty is certainly in the eyes of the beholder!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

That aside, no boob job. Her knockers have always been naturally huge.

QueenOfTrashin @ 11/09/2009 at 10:58 am

Too bad the hair stylist didn’t arrive on time.

I love her. She has a really nice body and was great in dude where’s my car!

Her twin girls are making me feel like I should stuff my face with burgers, and then maybe, I’ll get a fabulous chest like hers….a naturally big bosom is such a beautiful sight. After seeing so many scrawny chests with bolt-on falsies, i’m transfixed!

Maid of Honor @ 12/17/2009 at 8:26 pm

@Poop: FYI…I was Marla’s maid-of-honor and she has been my best friend for YEARS now. I can ASSURE you that those are 1000% real…including everything else!! She was bored blessed what can I say?

Maid of Honor @ 12/17/2009 at 8:30 pm

@Poop : I meant “BORN” not “BORED”…….

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All