Jensen Ackles Engaged To Danneel Harris

Jensen Ackles Engaged To Danneel Harris

Jensen Ackles and his longtime girlfriend Danneel Harris are engaged, her rep confirms exclusively to JustJared.com.

The 31-year-old Supernatural actor and 30-year-old One Tree Hill actress have been dating for about three years but have been friends for nearly a decade. The couple, who are longtime members of the WB/CW family, co-starred in the 2007 romantic comedy Ten Inch Hero.

Danneel showed off her beautiful engagement ring on Saturday at the Breeders’ Cup in Los Angeles.

Congrats to the happy couple!

UPDATE: Danneel confirmed the good news herself on her Twitter account. Simply put, she wrote, “Yes… !”

jensen ackles engaged danneel harris 01
jensen ackles engaged danneel harris 02
jensen ackles engaged danneel harris 03
jensen ackles engaged danneel harris 04
jensen ackles engaged danneel harris 05

Getty

Congratulations!

CONGRATS to the both of them.
They make such an adorable couple
Wish them all the best :)

Aww I love these two together so happy there engaged they make a good looking couple!

OMG, congratulations to them!

I’m soo happy for them! :)

Kayleigh Butler @ 11/09/2009 at 12:22 am

That’s such great news! I hope it all works out for them and we don’t have a repeat of Jared/Sandy.
Sorry but I keep getting flashbacks of when Sandy first showed off her ring.

Ohhhh doubt that will last long. :)

Her face says, He’s all mine ******s!

oh my goodness!!!!! i love love love him….and shes gorgeous and i love her on one tree hill….im jealous that she got him to propose!! haha but i do hope they are happy and that they actually get married!!!

Where is the crazy a$$ “Stephanie” to claim this is a lie and the photos are fake?

Such an adorable couple. Best of luck to the both of them.

Aw. I’m really happy for them.

I just don’t really like her. LOL.

Congrats to these nobodies! I do not watch either of their crappy shows but do know that she needs to get her roots done asap.

slashgoddess @ 11/09/2009 at 12:41 am

lame and boring

1950s Hollywood @ 11/09/2009 at 12:41 am

Another gay bites the dust and goes waaaay back into the closet.

Congrats! You guys look so good together! And from past pix of you two, seem like you’ll be happy with eachother! Now you can take care of Icarus together! :D Oh I’m so happy :D I knew it right when I saw this picture, I’m glad its finally confirmed. Thanks JustJared!

lucky *****

re: 7

HA it does

Sarah-Louise @ 11/09/2009 at 12:55 am

This has made me so ridiculously happy!
Congratulations to the both of them!
They’re such a lovely couple and don’t deserve any of the hate or flak they receive!
I wish them all the best!
(And omg I can’t wait to see her wedding dress! She’s got such a lovely style! It’s going to be gorgeous <3)

Realme2008 @ 11/09/2009 at 12:57 am

They are both so beautiful. They will definitely make some beautiful babies!!! Congratulations!

Thanks for posting this! I saw the ring and was like… JARED HAS TO POST SOMETHING! :D

@coco:

Haha I like Jensen, but not so much Danneel. Hilarious comment LOL.

am going to the cw lounge for supernatural to see reactions asap…lol…many women are gonna be wreaked…lol….am happy for him and her…..lol…and we know who the bestman’s gonna be:jared padelecki..bestie…

@ Sue #6: Its been three years so its lasted pretty long so far LOL. I hope they have beautiful children and live happily ever after without his crazy fans trying to kill her. They’re a beautiful couple!

i am way jealous of her.
but congrats. :)

what a hot couple

congrats to them and wishing them all the love and happiness

She’s not good enough for him by a LONG shot!, if they do even make it down the isle…i smell DIVORCE a year away!

Love Jensen & Danneel!
Yay! I hope they do get married.
It was unfortunate about Jared and Sandy

Congratulations to Jensen and Danneel! I love both Supernatural and One Tree Hill and these two are absolutely gorgeous together! I am so happy for them! I will never understand why people like to hate on her. He has been with her for a very long time and they look really happy. Don’t all these jealous girls know they will NEVER be with Jensen themselves? Just be happy that your favorite actor is so happy! It doesn’t make him any less attractive!

SO Congratulations to Danneel and Jensen! I wish you all the love and happiness! I hope you guys get married and have lots of babies. You deserve it!

blueberries and cream @ 11/09/2009 at 2:07 am

I was going to swear out of disappointment…why couldn’t the less hot Supernatural guy have been the one to get engaged? But they’ve been friends for a long time, and that seems really nice. It reminds me of another couple I know that have been friends for almost their whole lives, began dating 3 years ago, and also just got engaged. Best of luck to them.

iheartvector @ 11/09/2009 at 2:07 am

They’re being friends for years… So, why not?

Congratulations ^ ^

Awww… I’m so happy for them.
Congratulation Jensen & Danneel!

witchinhour13 @ 11/09/2009 at 2:29 am

Fantastic news for a beautiful couple!

it's jojo @ 11/09/2009 at 2:36 am

She looks EXACTLY like JoJo in these photos!!

Congratulations, they’re such a cute couple! :D

Lucky girl! I am incredibly jealous of her ;) Jensen is a catch of note.
I wish them all the best.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Though my heart’s broken, congratulations Jensen!

HOT BABIES!!

thats fricken bullshit! >:/

Congrats to the happy couple, wish them the best !

ahhh tis sad that folks have to say berading comments…..how dare anyone speculate on the length of their life together. Not for nothing, but to feel jealousy is to have the audacity to believe that “you” could take the place of either to the other, talk about arrogance. Can anyone imaging what it would be like to have your relationships broad casted to the world…that would be embarrassing. The only thing I dont like about this type of news is, I dont like to know too much about the people I enjoy as actors….I prefer to enjoy them as the characters they play.

ICEICEBABY @ 11/09/2009 at 3:56 am

I feel like a close friend or relative So happy for them both. Ha, congrats to the lovely couple. Much love :’]

+ you have nothing nice to say.
don’t.
ok?

They will have the most beautiful babies. Congratulations to them both, this was a long time coming.

Damn one more obstacle between me and Jensen getting together, lol.
Seriously though, congrats to them both, they make a cute couple.

That’s fab news! Congratulations to the both of them, I wish them the best of luck. Very happy for them. :)

AmyinSydney @ 11/09/2009 at 4:27 am

I am equal parts “Awwww” and “D’oh”. Lucky girl…. They are gorgeous. I hope they are deliriously happy together…

MoreJensenPlease!! @ 11/09/2009 at 4:35 am

I cannot say that I’m not jealous, but congrats to the happy couple! They are both beautiful people, inside and out, and I wish them a long and happy life together. And a big smooch to little Icarus! :)

Arrowgirl @ 11/09/2009 at 4:52 am

Um how about the confirmation from JENSEN ACKLES that he is married to Stephanie Ware. What the hell happened there?????

Finally! I’m happy for them. Maybe now crazy J2-ers will shut up.

CO..CO..CO..Congratulations. T.T

what the hell this is like the first time i’ve heard they’re together and now they’re engaged?! Lol where have i been. Hot looking couple though!

What the hell did they do for those first 7 years??

I wish them all the best! They’ve known each other long enough and are both of an age to take that step. At least they have the courage and faith to make a commitment to each other…which seems kinda rare in Hollyweird these days.

@WhoMe?:

Haha. I wonder what story she’ll come up with to explain THIS one…

Congrats to the both of them!

summer_craze @ 11/09/2009 at 7:46 am

Woah
i never saw that one coming
i thought she dating with Riley Smith
Anyway, they look great together even if i wish i were in her place

summer_craze @ 11/09/2009 at 7:52 am

Oops sorry
she was with*

heartbroken @ 11/09/2009 at 7:55 am

I’m packing my bags and heading to LA to break up the marriage this weekend.

Wish me luck :)

I’m thrilled for Jensen and Danneel. Imagine what gorgeous babies they’re going to have! It’s time for him to settle down with one gal and do the husband and father thing, and apparently their relationship has been working for both of them.

I’m going to the SUPERNATURAL convention this coming Friday, and plan to offer my congratulations to Jensen and Danneel herself, if I see her there.

Love, Robin

Congratulations!!!! Such a lovely couple <3

Congratulation to the couple, how fantastic!

ABOUT TIME! I love them and I’m so happy they’re finally getting engaged. They make such a beautiful couple and I wish them the best of luck.

wow they make a cute couple. I see babies in 2 years. A girl.

——————————————————————————
Check out my Fergie and Josh Duhamel prediction at http://www.celebpsychic.com. Will they stay together find out!

belgiangirl @ 11/09/2009 at 9:15 am

I am SO Happy for Jensen and Danneel, I wish them all the best.. :)

I wish all the haters would just shut up!! *rolls eyes* Can’t you just be happy for Jensen!?

I’m not a fan of Jensen, but my instincts tell me there is no love between them. It must not judge anyone without knowing the person, but that’s what I feel. I apologize if I’m wrong, and wish them happiness and GOOD LUCK.

SOO JELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOVVVVVVE HIM!!!<3

@belgiangirl -I totally agree!!
Congratulations!!!! I’m so happy for them :)

I don’t know who she is but I’ve followed Jensen since his Days of Our Lives time…..I’m happy for him :) He is a great actor and a hottie!

Congratulations to them! They make a beautiful couple! :)

I’m not going to be an hypocrite…

Paging Stephanie Wade/delusional stalker fan!

OMG OMG! I’m so happy for them. Seriously, I’ve gotta be one of their biggest fans ever. I’ve been waiting for these news to come out for ages! And stop the ****, guys. Especially about Danneel. Just ’cause she’s insanely good looking and she’s playing a ***** in just about every show and movie she’s been in, doesn’t mean she’s a ***** IRL :p
Danneel is amazing. And so is Jensen. Together they will do great and they’ll have some even more amazing babies ^^

Why do people think they have the right to say things like – well it’s about time, and finally and this isn’t gonna last or this is bogus and blah blah blah? I mean who do you think you are?! As for those of you who have the nerve to come on here and just say the rudest things, you need to crawl back into your delusional holes and stay there! I mean seriously!

CONGRATULATIONS TO JENSEN AND DANNEEL I WISH THEM BOTH A LONG AND HAPPY BLESSED LIFE TOGETHER AS HUSBAND AND WIFE.

They truly do make a beautiful couple :)

@Chef de Vestes de Cuisine:

Well, she dated one of his best friends for half of those seven years. Classy.

Beautiful couple. Congrats. He is fantastic on Supernatural.

Melody1836 @ 11/09/2009 at 11:33 am

Congratulations to Jensen & Danneel !!
I’m so happy for them ! I hope we’ll get to see some wedding pictures…
maybe Icarus will be the ring bearer ;)

Congratulations to Jensen and Danneel. I should state that just because they’re getting married, doesn’t mean they want children. We don’t know them or how they’re personal private lives are, they may want/have children but maybe they don’t/won’t want/have children. Again congratulations!!!

-_- damn her. congrats anyways thought but still he deserves better.

OMG im a little sad but anyway congratulations to them! =) cute couple

TRUTH LOVER @ 11/09/2009 at 11:46 am

I’m saddened by the news. I know that if one doesn’t personally know a person, you don’t know with certainty what happens. But sometimes the body language speaks louder than words and Jensen is definitely NOT HAPPY …. and she obviously doesn’t care about it, and she doesn’t love him… I have only one thing to say: Jensen, PLEASE STAND UP BY THE PERSON YOU TRULY LOVE AND TRULY LOVES YOU. Don’t miss this opportunity, YOU WILL NOT FIND A PERSON LIKE THAT AGAIN, BE BRAVE, you don’t mind what people say, in life one takes the love of the people who love you and who loves you, NOT the OPINION or THE PREJUDICES of others, NEITHER THE FAME nor SUCCES, REMEMBER: the fans love you today and tomorrow forgets you, as FOR THE CHANNEL DIRECTORS,PRODUCERS and PUBLIC RELATIONS PEOPLE, they don’t care about you. You are the man of the moment and tomorrow they will looking for another. TO BE TRULY HAPPY in LIFE YOU HAVE TO STAND UP FOR THE PEOPLE AND THINGS that REALLY MATTERS, YOU MUST DECIDE TODAY, TOMORROW CAN NOT WAIT.

who i@Melody1836: who is icarus????? ive seen a mention about it on the cw board???/ is he his sister’s kid?????…..cz ive seen a pic of him holding a kid….am i right?

Thanks for the news JJ

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I allways though we’d end up together!!! njust kidding! congrats!

Congratulations to them both, they make such a cute couple, hope they have a long time of happiness together, the reason they have been together so long is because they stay out of the public eye and don’t go to all these showbiz parties, that’s what keeps a relationship working in Hollywood.

TRUTH LOVER @ 11/09/2009 at 12:02 pm

DECIDE TODAY, TOMORROW CAN NOT WAIT.

OMG!!! CONGRATS GUYS, THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!! Yay Jensen!!! Yay Danneel!!!

@Brittany:
They’ve both said they want children :P

i always believed he’s gay but CONGRATS !

Yeah, you might wanna investigate the little ‘baby bump’ and the roots that she’s letting show.

I’m pretty sure the wedding will be quick and so will the pidder-padder of little baby Ackles’ feet.

;)

Ugh, get over it people. Danneel snagged herself a great (GORGEOUS) man and Jensen is finally settling down with a woman he loves. If any of you saw the Vancon vids, you’d know that he’s in love with her. He appears to be happy and as true fans of his, we should be happy too. If you don’t like Danneel, then just be that Jensen’s happy.

I personally think Danneel is a great girl and deserves a guy like Jensen. Now i’m not saying that i’m not jealous, cause HELL YEAH I AM, but for the sake of being a good, true fan of his, i’m gonna be happy that he’s happy.

JensenLuver Tanya @ 11/09/2009 at 12:28 pm

OMG I AM SO CRYING!!! breaks my heart, so jealous but congrats .

aw! i wish them the best :)

TRUTH LOVER @ 11/09/2009 at 12:52 pm

@heartbroken: FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, GOOD LUCK!!! ☻☻☻

Wow congratulations. They are the perfect couple!

TRUTH LOVER @ 11/09/2009 at 12:59 pm

@1950s Hollywood: WITH SADNESS, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAY !!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE soooooooo much i’m that sad i actually cried they are the cutest couple CONGRATUALTIONS !! XX

And I thought that this guy is gay! Is that girl his beard? Don’t do it please – a lot of guys and gays are crushing over him. Honestly, I don’t really know him except for the you tube crap and Ted C. talks about him a lot on AT.

I’m very glad for the both of them =D I think they deserve it so much. I wish them a very long time together and a lot of love =D CONGRATULATIONS !!!

@blueberries and cream:

Shut up you bitter madam, Jared’s way hotter than Jensen sorry!

He’s not good enough for her sorry. Not the other way around, she’s a stunner him uhhh I never got it.

I love Jensen, he’s so handome and I like Supernatural but I’m not healous or crazy fan lol
Danneel is beautiful and nice personn
Great couple! Congrats

they are sooo sweet :)
they will have beautiful babies. hahaha

Aww yayy this is so awesome! I love Danneel and she and Jenson make a great couple. I hope they have a happy marriage!

Not a fan of his, but she is awesome. Love you Danneel.

Melody1836 @ 11/09/2009 at 2:59 pm

hey Stephanie why don’t you come out and tell the truth, that you’re just a pathetic loony who hides behind a hundred different nicknames, one of them’s gotta be “truth lover” which I find particularly ironic cause you’ve never told one bit of truth
and for god’s sake, if you do insist on posting, check your bloody grammar

to pearl: Icarus is Jensen and Danneel’s dog
there’s a youtube video where he says how Danneel got it and he shows a picture, I think it’s : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfo9XOuz1VY

Truth lover, what do you mean?… I think I know… and I agree with you…

@Sarah:

*rolls eyes* who cares if you or Lisa (if its not the same person) think Jared’s hotter, whats that got to do with J&D getting engaged. Some Jared fans can’t let anything just be about Jensen, not even his own engagement, grow the *beep* up.

Congratulations to them both, I wish them all the happiness in the world!

Maria Beatriz @ 11/09/2009 at 3:37 pm

JEALOUS

that’s a hot couple!

I HATE HER! I cried!

CONGRATS!!!hot couple

@Melody1836:
come on, truth lover is talking about him being GAY because he is totally GAY and when the engagement is off I will for one say I TOLD YOU SO this was just a publicity stunt, a way for him to keep appealing to you crazy women who are in love with him and keep you thinking that he is not GAY. You people are ridiculous.

@heartbroken:
I’m coming with you. But then I’ll break you two up. xDDD

In all seriousness, congratulations. D: :)

Nooooooooooooooooooo! Jensen is mineeeeeeeeee!

Ahem, I mean, best of luck to the both of them, yep.

I must say, this is very exciting! I have always been a huge fan of this couple, and to find out they are engaged is wonderful news! I wish them all the best, and a sincere congratulations! I hope they have a wonderful life together. =]

Melody1836 @ 11/09/2009 at 6:47 pm

to txcat
seriously I’m ridiculous ?? you’re the one who insists that a guy who just announced he’s engaged to a girl is gay
what’s this obsession about ?
and I am not in love with Jensen, contrary to the delusional Stephanie Ware, ergo there’s no reason for me to fabricate stupid stories
which is what you’re doing

I don’t think she is fake. They look real to me.

@Sue:
It’s lasted like 5 years. Making it permanent shouldn’t change a thing.

Awwww, I am so jealous of her, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!

@LUCIFER:

Dude, they’ve been together like 5 years. No love? *snort*

So happy for them! Congratulations Jensen and Danneel, the video of them together is a joy to watch! So much happiness :)

@TRUTH LOVER:

Sweetie, you need to get back on your meds. The truth is, they’ve been together for 4 or 5 years and they are in love. The end.

Nice beard, Jensen!

@marley:

Stephanie finally posted on page 3 of the
“Jensen Ackles & Danneel Harris: Breeders’ Cup Couple” post on JustJared.

She used the screen name justjaredjr. (How clever of her.) But it’s obviously Stephanie. The post has the same poor grammar and all lower case letters she always uses, and she’s talking about prosecution if the “fake story” isn’t removed. That girl will never give up!

congratulation is beatiful

they’re both gorgeous!!

I am really jealous of Jenses Ackles because Danneel Harris is really hot and sexy. I would love to have some fun with Danneel. I am not a unluck ******* and I wish them success in their news lives together.

Waterboy

It’s odd that Danneel’s rep would confirm the engagement to a gossip site especially since her client’s not famous and it’s unlikely that anyone who hasn’t seen Supernatural or any of Jensen’s other projects, knows who he is.

Like coco said, they are nobodies.

Love them & wish them all the happiness in the world!

hmm dunno what to think..like him..hate her..only because her character rachel is seriously annoying!!

que ela vá para o inferno

YAY !!!! finally :D :D Congrats to the couple Cutest Ever !!!

awwww :)) i love her. they make a hot/beautiful couple!

She’s a lucky girl, Jensen is so hot, I love him!! :D

seriously @ 11/10/2009 at 7:42 pm

Seriously? He took some drugs or what?

seriously: I think you’re right.. they must be kidding.. or takin’ some kind of drugs.. :D

seriously @ 11/10/2009 at 7:57 pm

I don’t understand… I was thinking, that he and Jared are a couple…WTF?? What is this crap?

anyone hear about danneel kicking her puppy?

casey: yes, but who knows.. she’s carrin’ him in the closed bag so..

ZANE NETHERTON @ 11/10/2009 at 9:42 pm

congratulation i hope u both ave a fantastic live u ROCK JARED SUPERNATURAL IS THE BEST SHOW IM A NUMBER 1 FAN

OMG, another pathetic PR move from a notorious HW closet-case, how NOT-original is that?? Someone want to take bets on how long it will take for him to be caught his pants down with Jared/another dude ??

I’m from Brazil and I’m soooo jealous!!! I LOVE HIMM SOOO MUCHH!!But what can I do?!?! COME to Brazil Jensen!!! And to my house!! hahahahahaha!!!! I’m veryyy SAD!!!!!! Kisses Re!

Katharina @ 11/11/2009 at 2:57 pm

Congratulations! I wish them a long, nice, healthy life!

well although im completley jealous
CONGRATULATIONS to them both.

I definitely approve of this. Though I approved of Jared and Sandy, too. These two are cute together.

Jared and Jensen belong together! This is an outrage! Jensen needs to come out of the closet already!

NO! She’s sucha beard.

People don’t believe everything you read! JARED PADALECKI is hotter than Jensen Ackles and Jensen’s not getting engaged. How do you know she didn’t buy the ring for herself? Hell anybody would marry Jensen if they had half the chance. Besides Jared and Jensen belong together. This is all CRAP! SUPERNATURAL is the best show on Tv.

THAT’S WICKED COOL!

I’m so happy for them, that was such great news to find out smack bang in the middle of exams.

Aw, bless. They’re both so sweet and I’m sure they make each other happy (and will continue to do so).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:o)

I love love him…

Email Jason at jaredpadaleckibook@yahoo.com to talk about new Jared Padalecki Book. Or to ask me questions about the book. Congratulations to Jensen on his engagment. SUPERNATURAL is the best show on Tv. Jensen and Jared have great chemistry too.

JENSEN IS HOT, BUT JARED PADALECKI IS HOTTER! I HOPE THIS RUMOR IS NOT TRUE OF JENSEN GETTING MARRIED. IT’S A SAD DAY IN AMERICA. WHEN THEY DO GET MARRIED. BOTH THESE MEN CAN EAT CRACKERS IN MY BED ANYTIME. SUPERNATURAL ROCKS!

Jenden ackles denied danneel harris on a recent interview. Go to famouspeoplebiographyguide.com their is a interview on jensen ackles, jared padalecki, brad pitt and a whole lot of other actors, also their is a inteview on the president barack obama.

@coco:

DUDE IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM WHY COMMENT IT SAYING THAT!

ok the crazies need to stop. supernatural is a tv show. jared and jensen do not belong together. they’re actors. anyways, good for jensen and daneel. she always annoyed me on oth but hey…im happy for them.

don’t know why people says Jensen likes another girl, rumor or not i don’t like Dannel, i hope he changes his mind!

Ana Carolina @ 11/23/2009 at 2:20 pm

Não sei como o Jensen Ackles conseguiu ficar com essa mulher ridiculo e mimado do cabelo tuin !!!! Ele é lindo demais pra ficar com ela e eu quero esse anel pra mim!!!!!

Ana Carolina Cabral @ 11/23/2009 at 2:29 pm

Eu não sei o que o Jensen Ackles viu nessa ridicula e mimada mulher do cabelo tuin. Ela é uma vadia,mimada,safada e galinha que roubou o homem mais lindo do mundo!
Um recadinho para você querida esquece ele porque ele não parece ser um cara de compromisso sério e tomare que ele meta chifre em você! Só isso Beijinhos .

jensen is still married to stephanie ware and he denied danneel harris on this interview famouspeoplebiographyguide.com jensen ackles recently did a interview with the press.

Danneel harris is a very sick and lies on jensen ackles. He denied danneel harris in the recent interview to the press, go to famouspeoplebiographyguide.com and you will see. Danneel you can’t say that is fake because famouspeoplebigraphyguide.com on famous people can be found at your local library. It is a thick book similar to a encyclopedia. Danneel is sick!!!!!

it’s so obvious he’s not happy with her than i wouldn’t be surprised if the rumor about some other girl it’s true!

OMG I always tought I would be the one marrying him lolle but if she makes him happy I wish them all the best and OMG their kids are going to be freaking hot! Jensen you will always be in my heart

@heartbroken: can I help you? :P

Congratulations! :)
why there is no ring n his finger?? :/

Pixiechicka @ 12/11/2009 at 6:09 am

LOL the only reason i can think of him wearing shades indoors is because hes more than likely crying. I’ve never seen a man ‘in love’ looking so miserable beside his ‘Soon-to-be Mrs’ (if we can even call her that) Good luck to you Jensen, I can see you’re not happy but i wish you both all the luck and happiness in the world.

Anna ***

me and my sis are so happy for them. take care of him Danneel he is one of a kind.

OMG! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY HATERS HUH??!!
the rumors of jensen ackles ‘married’ with that stephenie ***** was really really really old. lame. and the crap link that you give is so not true. you guys know it but pretend to not know anything. covering your sadness and grieve of not getting that guy. and then start creating some fictional *******. fictional website. eeww! i feel so disgust with people like you guys! pathetic! be real man!
dont you ever think of other people happiness. let them be. dont try to make **** on others.
what if this happen to you? dont you guys ever think that? oh wait! you guys never have one right? a boyfriend. that why you did all this. poor you. maybe you been dreaming too much of jensen ackles and forgot about your OWN REAL LIFE.
you know what,i’ve always pray for their long lasting relationship. and i think god just granted my wish! huh.

* oh! and yeah the picture is an edit picture. so what? u think that danneel had photoshopped by herself?? maybe you guy didnt want to see the truth but just so you know, there lots of REAL pictures of them together. and they ARE happy!
so back off!

la verdad es que me quede sorprendida cuando me entere que te comprometiste , como actor la verdad que sos un groso tu capítulo que mas me gusto fue el de supernatural(sobrenatural ) cuando muere tu papá como te paciste fue una gran tristeza . chau es un orgullo ver lus capitulo

i’m happy for him, because he seems to have true feelings for her, but i don’t like her :S

@WhoMe?:

No need to be cuz this lady is fake.

OMG…..why??he’s Engaged!!!!
why?? I ♥LOVE♥ him soooo much:(:(

j-town girl @ 01/08/2010 at 2:35 am

I don’t normally comment on these things but I seriously think that the whole relationship is one of the biggest shams I have ever seen in my life. Reading body language is fairly easy if you know what to do. There are very telling signs that he’s really not into her just by the way his body is situated every time they are photographed together. I’ve seen more body contact between him in pictures with fans than when hes standing next to her.

LETTSTRULUV @ 01/08/2010 at 6:09 pm

Congratulations Jensen and Danneel!! They make a great couple. Wishing them all the very best in the future together. xx

ew wtf hes engaged?! i was supposed to marry him im so mad right now hopefully they break up hes the hottest thing ever

ohhhhhhhhh they are such a beautiful couple i wish all the best for them and happy times and I really mean it cuz I really love them both.

danneel is certainly at the top of my most hated like, along with bestie, sophia bush. hmmm. now she just might have earned the number one spot with this. poor jensen :( we’ll see where this goes, yeah?

funny how they are on the SAME network…really? come on guys…like it will last!!

@j-town girl:

me too…and on the same network…

SHE IS 1 LUCKY GIRL HE IS A VERY GOOD ACTOR LOVE SUPERNATUAL AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS HES BEEN IN LOVE 2 C HIM IN MORE FILM HOW GOOD WOULD IT BE IF THEY DID A FILM OF SUPERNATUAL .

Ive been haging arround with the guys on set, and i can vouch that the thing with danneel is actually not true. there is a girl that jensen is very much in love with who lives in the states. I was at the 100th ep party and over herd him try to get danneel to stop playing games. They are constantly talking and texting an even at lunch i see him off laughing in the lunch room. Him and that girl are the ones together…not him and danneel.

Oh my god What a pretty Engaged ring I wish I hada ring like that and a hot/ good looking soon become husband

Have a good wedding

LOve Leah

Have a good wedding

LOve Leah

Have a good wedding

LOve Leah

nisYa biee @ 02/27/2010 at 5:48 am

i’m dieddd.. i’m so jeleous.. but anything who can make him happy

OMG she is sooo LUCKY!!! jensen is so HOT i have all 4 seasons of the epasoids of and super natural and one tree hill. CONGRATS TOO BOTH OF U

damn that *****
im not happy for them
jensens MINE <3

sidney fosho:D @ 03/25/2010 at 10:18 pm

oh my gosh i LOVE Jenson he is my favorite and i love both him and Jared on the show. i cant believe i only just found out about this! i am truly disappointed in myself. haha well you guys look amazing together and i wish you two the best of luck, a happy marriage, and hopefully some downright gorgeous babies!!! (though neither of you will prbably even read this haha;)) oh and to all you haters out there who actually busy yourselves with righting nasty comments cuz you have nothing better to do with your lives i have a little something to say. . . . . . . . . SCREW YOU!!! they will make it and have a happy life and if they dont ill lick the top of a freeway sign!!! (please dont get a divorce. . . . i dont want to be on the news for doing that. . . .. . . . )

sidney fosho:D @ 03/25/2010 at 10:23 pm

@maria: are you serious? who even are you? why do you matter enough to be on the show and say this? you probably are lying through your teeth so whatever. if they werent together why r they at this event together and why is she showing off a ring on her hand? whatever. serious downer dude. serious.

OMG! I just found out that jared got married and that jensen got engaged. My life is now over. I absolutely adore these guys and am such a huge fan of SN. But watching it now just wont be the same. I love you guys and wish you all the best in the future!!!!!

Elena-Salvatore* @ 04/01/2010 at 6:47 am

WOW i´m really happy for these two but i´m a bit sad too cuz i really like jensen ackles =) and now he is engaged and will marry soon but crongratulations !!!<3

@coco: this is for COCO. How do you know that their shows are crappy if you’ve never watched them?? Oh and who are you to comment on her roots anyway? Who do you think you are? hair patrol?? If I were you, I’d be jealous of Danneel too! But, fortunately, I’m not you. Hater

Lucky women(hope she knows that)…hope his crazy fangirls don’t kill her. I’m both happy and jelouse, but hey as long as he’s happy i’m happy. So congratz to them both! Make some cute kids u 2!!!

brittany alyssa flores @ 06/25/2010 at 9:35 am

congrates to both of you,you guys look so good together……love you guys!!!

myhaillie_019 @ 09/07/2010 at 12:51 pm

awww… i will never had a chance to be with you jensen,,, but im happy for you =)

I’ve truly found out a great deal studying this web page. Clearly extremely very good content right here. Content comparable to this assist make this weblog internet site price coming back again to for even a lot more details

Jensen&DanneelFan @ 01/23/2011 at 9:21 am

I´m so happy for them. Danneel is just beautiful and Jensen Hot… :)
It´s a good thing between them

ola, gente eu sou brasileira ñ sei se vocês estão me entedendo mas quero comentar, eu sou super fã do livro the host da stephanie meyer, e fiquei sabendo que estão pretendendo criar o filme sobre ele então eu fiquei o dia todo entrando em varios cites dando a minha o pinião que e parecida com as opiniões de muitos fãs brasileios que também são fãs do livro, forfavor que jensen ackles interprete ”jered” em A HOSPEDEIRA (THE HOST) PORFAVOR ME APOEM AI…………. SE CONSEGUIREM ENTEDER E CLARO..

Jensen is such a gentleman! And Danneel is really nice and sweet. To those making nasty comments; shove it up your ass. you’re just jealous cause you can’t have someone as hot and nice like either of them. Congratz to the beautiful couple!! Don’t worry guys; your true fans are cheering you on!! :)

actually the artile tell us so mnay knowledge about the NFL ,or relative information ,say ,who got the champion this post style is excellent. Very simple and to the point which really helps to learn the content.

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

This is just great @ 06/23/2012 at 10:26 pm

Nice blogging ! Everyone in my office liked that! Enjoy the fame now

Really worthwhile post. Spend interest

I discovered your blog site on google and test a few of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the superb operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking ahead to studying extra from you afterward!…