Gerard Butler & Katherine Heigl: Gag Reel!

Gerard Butler & Katherine Heigl: Gag Reel!

Check out the new hilarious gag reel starring Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler from The Ugly Truth DVD, in stores today.

In the flick, Gerry plays a host to a surprisingly popular segment called The Ugly Truth, and Katie‘s character (an uptight morning show producer) definitely is not ready to hear it.

Check it out the gag reel from MTV below!

Gerard Butler & Katherine Heigl: Gag Reel!

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

That certainly made me want to gag. I didn’t think anything could be worse than the actual movie. And yet, something was.

How many times did you see the movie?

Who knew that Hagl could play up-tight. Wasn’t she up-tight in Knocked up as well…but her character was a stereotype, right? God forbid any person portray a successful, serious career woman, because women should stay home and work, hah.

**JAMIE** @ 11/10/2009 at 3:51 pm

i thought this movie was so boring and overrated, and just jared made it sound so good, but then again just jared wastes time always promoting d list stars and d list movies etc.

Bright stripy thong on :) @ 11/10/2009 at 4:09 pm

GERARD BUTLER IS A SEXY BEAST

The Ugly Truth is one of my all-time favorite comedies. I can’t wait to see the extras on the DVD. Somebody else must like it too, since the worldwide box office is closing in on $200 million.

seriously!! @ 11/10/2009 at 4:55 pm

worldwide box office is closing in on $200 million.
==============================================================
Shows how f*cked-up this world really is!

I liked the movie—-
But loved Gerard Butler more :0)

@#3:

You think so? Here’s news for you; NOTHING LAST FOREVER. EVERYTHING HAS IT’S END. WHY WILL WE BE JEALOUS OF SOMETHING THAT IS IMPERMANENT AS KATHERINE HIEGL’S CAREER. She looks older than the the age she claims to be.

by the way if she did not pose for a magazine http://extmovie.com/zbxe/sexyphoto/1885108/page/files/attach/images/249722/108/885/001/katherine-heigl-nude_429x718.jpg

she will never be notice. Because despite her claimed beauty she really don’t have star power

This was a stupid film with base, sophomoric humor. That’s why it was a hit. People buy garbage.

Releasing the DVD ignites another round of bashing? How predictable. Get over it. If it’s not your cupatei, don’t buy it. Why wasting your time on something you don’t care about to begin with. Geeze.

She was still great in Knocked Up. I wonder why she didn’t like the movie. Maybe she wanted to be the star of it and thought Seth was ugly. The character is very similar to this character, except Gerry is better looking. I think that is the only reason. how superficial of her.

You fat b*tches can try to moderate my messages all you want, but hitting the flag this button doesn’t alter his off-the-chart score on the twât-o-meter, I’m afraid.

@Buzzy: i have to agree. I haven’t seen the movie and that reel was not inspiring. even as a gag reel. it was really rather lame. i’ve seen teen flicks with more bite in the gag reel than that.

It was a great comedy. I loved it. Rather then reading this junk, I’m off to spend my evening watching TUT on the DVD I bought today.

This board sucks balls @ 11/11/2009 at 1:10 am

You guys ruined it. no one good posts here anymore wtf

No thanks. I’ll pass on these two uninteresting losers.
And what is UP with that Gerald Butler. Is he a fairy???

Heigl is not sexy these two have zerooo sex appeal together.
Jason

You guy spent money on this DVD?? hahahahahha
Um, it wasnt even good and Butler looked like he lived on Lucky Charms and sticks of butter the entire year he taped.

why is it that you ladies always call his fans “fat”???
how do youknow this???

The Ugly Truth sucked... @ 11/11/2009 at 2:48 am

I watched this movie for the first time today and…I didn’t like it. I turned it off half way through and then made myself finish it later. Gerard looked terrible, as in too much Botox or something, and if Ger is like Mike Chadway in real life then gag me with a machete. I actually appreciated Heigl’s character because at least she had class and some shred of decency. Needless to say, I will NOT be buying this on DVD.

I'm stupid @ 11/11/2009 at 4:15 am

I bought into the garbage and bought TUT and made the mistake of watching. Why is Gerard butler even considered a good actor? Was he at one point? I dont know but IMO he sucked. And I didnt “buy” that he fell in love with heigl. There was no “heat” like mr and mrs smith. you know?
sucked!!! dont buy it…

Mr. Giggles @ 11/11/2009 at 4:23 am

New vid —— G in Oslo talking to Norway’s version of Barbara Walters……very emotionally probing…. with nice hair extensions !!!!!
And he did behave himself —– for a change
Jam rumors are false……G says he’s growing up (really?) ….Bianca was upset by all the hate she got from fans via the internet…..G’s baby mummy may soon come forward —- NOT…

A Gigglesworth? @ 11/11/2009 at 4:49 am

@Mr. Giggles: Oh Giggly…you are so cute…and always laying it on ever so thick…kiss kiss…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All