Jennifer Garner & Violet are Lucky Ladies

Jennifer Garner & Violet are Lucky Ladies

Jennifer Garner does a bit of shopping at the a Lucky Brand Jeans store in Santa Monica and picks up her daughter, Violet Affleck, from school on Monday (November 9).

Violet, 3, looks so happy to be back at school with her friends – love that she has Jen‘s signature dimples!!

The girls of the Garner-Affleck family are back in L.A. after spending time in Boston with dad Ben Affleck as he filmed The Town.

10+ pictures inside of Lucky ladies Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck

jennifer garner violet lucky 09
jennifer garner violet lucky 10

Credit: Lomeli; Photos: Flynetonline, Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Jennifer Garner, Violet Affleck

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Ugly are your statements about a happy healthy giril with her mom!
Whats the matter with you at all? Shame on you to make a girl so down!

theres that UGLY girl again and again give us break

HALLOWEEN OVER SEE CAN TAKE FAKE SCARY THEETH OUT KNOW.

Say it like it is @ 11/10/2009 at 8:52 am

Adorable child dressed like a kid and living like a kid by going to school,has playmates,teachers.

Garner,needs a lil weight gain.
There is fit,small, andthingwhich isnot good.

TheAfflecks gota restraining order or whatever it is callled and the school did to stop photographers from being close to this child’s school. It is not good or rioght for her or the school or other families.
I guess the paps are using really long lenses or just ignored that legal doc.

Oh my gosh, Violet is soo freakin cute. Love the dimples. To me, she is by far way cuter than Suri Cruise.

Jen's saggy boobs @ 11/10/2009 at 9:45 am

Does this woman not know how to stay home? What’s the purpose of such an enormous home and property if you’re never there? I am so tired of seeing pictures of Jennifer Garner. At least she’s dressed better, although she could use a support bra.

Well it was nice having them in our state and I hope they enjoyed themselves! (:

Boom Boom PAU#16 @ 11/10/2009 at 10:01 am

Jen looks stylish and great! Love her dress, purse, sunglasses. She is pure class and Vioent is adorable.

Boom Boom PAU#16 @ 11/10/2009 at 10:02 am

Sorry. I love Jen’s sweater and skirt! Very classy. I love this look on her. Her hair is perfect too.

jennifer’s looking gaunt these days… she lost a lot of weight. i think she looks better with a little more meat on her cheeks…

@Pippi: Stop obsessing over these people!!!!!! No one cares what you think because your a FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn’t be surprised if you were the ones taking pics of them everyday. Get a life because you are beyond sickening, PIP.

@VERY UGLY: your a blind son of a b i tch, how can you say that about such a beautiful, sweet, happy child?

OMG, she’s such a happy looking little girl! Very Cute. and shame of those of you saying bad things about a little girl.

frenchgirl @ 11/10/2009 at 11:54 am

LARS: thank you on behalf of all the normal people here. You said it perfectly.

She is great. I love the name violet, its so sunny!

MIKI TANAB @ 11/10/2009 at 1:53 pm

OMG JEN’S SAGGING BOOBS .. could say the same thing about Katie Holmes does that ***** ever stay home or is PIMPING OUT SURI EVERY DAY ..HER daily routine.. We have seen way too many photos of Katie than of Jen and Violet.. ANNIE THAT IS NOW NOT KNOW..

What is her daughter’s name Rose, Lilly, great names!

@Sarah Smiley: What are you talking about??? No ones name is rose or lilly

Why aren’t all these juvenile delinquents in school? No wonder they are so frigging dumb. Always ditching school to play on the computer

I see that moron @#36 is still obsessed with me as well as Jen . I am not the celebrity here. How twisted is that? Did you remember to take your meds? You know what happens when you don’t. Do you want to have to go back on lockdown or it this another cry for attention?

I can’t believe some of these unwarranted, hateful comments!! This is the most happy, lovely little girl who clearly is full of joy. And Jennifer looks like a natural beauty as always. And why all the comments about Ben? Just because he is working and stays out of the limelight? Good Lord … some of you mean people need to get a life!!!!

@Sheri: wow great comeback. i stated a fact by stating your obsessed with them and to get back at me you say im obsessed with you? wow good one.. NOT!!!!! go back out with the old ladys and go dancing or something

Who dresses like that to pick a kid up from school?

@Sarah: Someone who calls the paps see pics 7 and 9 – “Hello paps, I am picking up my kid from school at 3pm. See you there!”

Kate … I think you’re confused. Go up here and re-read my post … I never said a word about you! I think you meant “Pippi” who is the post above mine. Good grief, as I said before, you people are mean – and ignorant!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All