Adam Lambert: TV Guide's Hot List Party

Adam Lambert: TV Guide's Hot List Party

Adam Lambert arrives at TV Guide Magazine’s Hot List Party at SLS Hotel The Bazaar on Tuesday (November 10) in Los Angeles, Calif.

The 27-year-old singer will be releasing his major-label debut, For Your Entertainment, on Monday, November 23. But he is already thinking about broadening his horizons.

“[Acting] is something that I’ve done a lot over the past eight or 10 years,” Adam told the Philippine Daily Inquirer. “If the opportunity came up and it was the right thing, I would love to be a part of a film. Right now, I am going to try to work on the album first. One thing at a time.”

After leaving the TV Guide party, Adam stopped by “Mr. Black” at Bardot – their weekly Tuesday night party. (Tonight was co-sponsored by Paper Magazine which brought New York’s and LA’s Mr. Black crews together for a futuristic party complete with light show). Also in house was DJ Samantha Ronson.

adam lambert tv guide hot list party 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

his face is a minefield

“If the opportunity came up and it was the right thing, I would love to be a part of a film.”
..so when are they filming, “The Liza Minnelli Story”?

Kristen H. @ 11/11/2009 at 10:15 am

-cut it with the skin insults people…………Adam’s face was in a fire as a teenager and he tried to put it out with an icepick…….be a little more sensitive…I suppose your skin is perfect

It’s so old people talking about his skin. Who cares if he doesn’t have perfect skin? Lots of people don’t. I think the man is gorgeous and obviously so do lots of people.

Lol @ #1 I was thinking the same. Wearing that much make up kinda emphazises his bad skin.

Why did you post the only shots of him that aren’t nice, JJ?

There were so many ADORABLE photos of him from last night! Like the pretty ones of him in the car.

So many people met him last night.

RT @samantharonson Just met @adamlambert, what a sweetheart. Can’t wait to hear his record!

RT @ChadDarnell @adamlambert Really great meeting you tonight at the TV Guide Party. I hope that NCIS thing works out!

RT @TheInfamousPJ Adam Lambert looks great and is so sweet. He is having a great time.

RT @Busyphilipps25 Just had an amazing interaction with Adam Lambert. He knew he knew me from somewhere but couldn’t place it. Amazing.

RT: TVGuideMagEIC: Just saw Adam Lambert talking to Busy Phillips and Jesse Tyler Ferguson.

RT @MegMasters Also, for the record, @adamlambert is one of the nicest, most sincere people I’ve ever had the pleasure of interviewing.

RT @ClaudeKelly: @alexanderdeleon I’m supposed 2 tell @claudekelly that Adam lambert says “whaddup whaddup.” He’s a really nice dude! We talked music. <==Tell Adam i said “Howdy!!!”

RT: @ScoobyDoo99: I just had an amazing interaction w/Adam Lambert. He thought he knew me from the cartoon network but wasn’t sure. Amazing.

I just watched the interview of him with Steve Frosty.

He is so laid back, friendly, personable, good humored and articulate!

His hair cut is similar to rod stewert, which is stuck in the 80s.

NICE…BUT I WANNA SEE HIM WITH HIS HAIR PULLED BACK AND I WANNA SEE THAT SEXY STUBBLE HE HAD GOING A WHILE BACK. IT’S LIKE EVERYTIME HE’S PHOTOGRAPHED HE ALWAYS LOOKS THE SAME.

PLUS THERE SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE SADNESS IN HIS EYES.
BET HE MISSES THAT SEXY DRAKE.

Met Adam Lambert last night.

What a charming, warm guy, and extremely smart. He knows exactly what direction he wants to go in, and also doesn’t take himself seriously, at all. Very tongue in cheek and I don’t think a lot of people understand that? He is very level headed, musically acute, well spoken and good humored, he carries himself well.

He is very attractive in person in natural light. And really tall! Photos don’t do him justice, in the slightest, sadly.

A lot of people may not get it, at first, but he will transcend hate and confusion slowly. There are not to many artists I’ve felt that vibe from in person. But Adam will go far, count on it.

*TOO many.

Adam, if you’re reading this. Thank you for the ML interview. Your parents raised you well, sir!

I LOVE him. Talent aside, he is just so NICE, smart and fun. His interviews make me laugh.

He looks so hot!!

Thank you Jared! Much appreciated

@Manelli: I love to read your post, thanks for sharing your toughts about Adam with us. I really think he’s exactly the way you describe him ( I’m one of those who gets it )
I’m from Brazil and I’m a BIG fan of this awesome guy since day one of A.I. I think he’s one of the best voices of all times and I know for sure he will last in the music busines.
thanks again! :)

I adore him and his music! He must have been on cloud nine last night after seeing that his debut album was #1 on the popchart and #10 overall at itunes!!!! He also got nominated for PCA Breakout Music Artist!! Go Adam! :-)

Looks like someone is taking styling cues from Bill Kaulitz! lol Can’t wait for his album!!

He is a total CRATER FACE. His face is like the moon landing. He is not every attractive. Plus his single FYE is a big joke. His music is not what he said it was going to be.

His CD and Single are tanking. People are finding out it is no good. He didn’t sell like the other GREAT 2nd place finishers.

He is a flop and will be in the future.

He looks like Liza Minelli or Rod Stewart.

Aww, so awesome to read the comments from @Manelli about what a great guy Adam is. I met him over the summer and found him to be so warm and so genuine. I was with a friend who wasn’t a fan and now she is eagerly anticipating his album release. He is THAT amazing in person. Success couldn’t happen to a better man.

sizzlingsmile @ 11/11/2009 at 11:47 am

Adam is such a handsome and sexy guy. I can not get enough of his face, skin imperfections don’t matter as the whole Adam package is just simply perfect. His deep blue eyes and sexy lips keep hypnotizing me……Adam you are the real deal!!!

BrightLights @ 11/11/2009 at 11:54 am

I LOVE LOVE LOVE his personality and VOICE. His album snippets sound epic. The only tracks are dislike are FYE and TFM.

Both Kris and Adam releases their worst tracks from their album I wonder why. Maybe they had to release the most generic one lol?

Anyhow, can’t wait for his AMA performance. His live perfs are his strength after all.

@Manelli:

Thanks so much for your comments, Manelli. I’m not a bit surprised to read any of it. Not only is Adam an exceptional talent, but based on his own words and those of people who have met him, worked with him or know him socially, he’s an exceptional *person* as well. That’s one helluva combination, and I hope he’s able to stay the person he is as he becomes more and more famous.

I did have to raise my eyebrows a bit at the notion that photos don’t do him justice, as I’ve found him to be incredibly photogenic (although yes, he’s certainly handsome in person as well). Extreme close up photos rarely do justice to anyone.

@tran – If you don’t like his single (or think it’s “a big joke”) that’s fine, but you can’t say that his single/CD is tanking. His CD is #1 on the iTunes pop charts and #10 on the general music charts. It’s also held those positions for quite some time, instead of just rising and then falling.

Admittedly his single didn’t sell extremely well in it’s first week, but I wouldn’t take that as an indicator of future sales. First singles often take MONTHS to climb the charts. For example, it took Daughtry’s first single 6 months before it hit #1. Lady Gaga’s “Just Dance” took even longer than that.

Adam is, like he often points out, “the new kid on the block”, and he’s got a long way to go yet. Don’t be so quick to judge him.

Adam’s single FYE was just added to radio this week and is getting some good spins. Things should really kick in after his performance at the AMA’s.

Adam has one of the sexiest pimple beards around.

BrightLights EDIT @ 11/11/2009 at 12:35 pm

I may have been a little tipsy when I wrote that lmao.

ARE, should have read ‘I’
And the 3rd line from the bottom should read “released”

God he is so effin gorgeous i love him beyond words :)

lol tran.

FYI, adam’s album has gone to #1 on pre orders.
without proper promotion as well.

he’s yet to perform his debut live and he hasn’t given any proper interviews yet. all starts in 2 weeks, he’s performing on the AMAs and he’ll be doing the interview rounds w ellen, letterman etc etc.

adam’s fanbase is HUGLEY global. people in the US are the only ones that can pre order the album and buy the single right now.

all the UK people like MOI, are still waiting on RCA.

Would like a close-up, candid snapshot of all the beauty critics on this thread. Talk about a horror show, I’ll bet.

@Tran, you need a reality check and to quit reading Perez Hilton’s blog. Adam’s single is currently #26 on iTunes Top Songs list and his Special Edition version of his CD (i.e. the expensive one) is at #2 on the Pop chart and #11 overall. If that’s your definition of “tanking”, you need to revisit your concepts of success.

Personally, I love everything I’ve heard of his CD so far and can’t wait to hear it in full. And I think he’s an incredibly attractive person, not just physically, but because of his sweet, gracious, articulate personality. Those of us who care about him don’t see his complexion problems any more – if anything, it’s endearing that he’s had some skin issues, like many of us “real” people. You could take a lesson in graciousness from his example.

Funny how many jealous ****** feel they just have to comment on Adam’s complexion issues – apparently that’s the ONLY thing they can find wrong with him LOL Hey boys, his skin just makes him look more MANLY than YOU! HE is a grown up! And a gorgeous one at that! You can only wish…. ;)

Jared – you need to mention that Cassidy Haley was at the Mr. Black party too! Don’t know who he is? Check out “Whiskey in Churches” on youtube – hot hot hot! It’s been playing on PopLab for the past month.

I’ve read that “one thing at a time” quote from Adam on at least 10 sites. Funny! Adam NEVER does one thing at a time! He’s gotta be the most grounded multi-tasker I’ve ever seen.

BTW – Adam – you’re in HW – and you have money now. Get your skin fixed – you can afford it now. You’ll need less makeup then too! Love ya BB

Adam’s great but High Res PICS need to die. HS pics of ANYONE.
No one looks the same magnified with ten million unflattering lightbulbs as they do in normal size in person lmao. Oh and Adam you need to STOP wearing foundation altogether. EMBRACE the freckles.

Oh please – ****** = qv33rs – get OVER IT!

BTW – Gaga’s new vid is HOT!

lovethefurr @ 11/11/2009 at 12:54 pm

Adam Lambert looks and sounds like my version of HEAVEN.

Haters can swim with sharks in cement shoes.

Skin? Skin? Skin??? Plllleeeassseee!!! Haters really are grasping at things to say about Adam. LOL! They can’t make fun of the talent, coz the guys is loaded. Can’t make fun of his personality, coz he is friendly and charming. Can’t talk about anything but Skin??? Wow, what a bunch of losers.

Hey ct, jen, jules and the other haters – move on. The skin angle is nothing. You can’t influence people to hate adam on that basis alone.

You rock adam! Congrats on #1 Pop Album on itunes. It’s been a good week. More success to come your way. Just stay grounded and roll with the punches. Sooner or later they will be assimilated coz resistance is futile.

JJ – I totally agree! In fact, tho I know Adam’s hair is naturally strawberry blonde, I’d love to see him go to a dark, dark auburn. It would so match his coloring, and yes, even the freckles, better than the black (w/ blue). I used to go with a guy who had auburn hair and freckles – he was gorgeous! Adam could pull it off – IF he really wanted to!

@Tagrid: IKR. Gaga’s new vid is stunning. She’s in a total different league to the other girls.

Beyonce can sing, act and dance but her voice always sounds the same, 99% of her vid’s aren’t anything special and she always releases every freaking track on her albums lol. She just churns out video after video and appears everywhere so you get bored with her. Still respect her but you know what i mean?

Rihanna can’t sing. And her latest album sucks. Sorry RiRi.

Pink can sing, write and perform. She rocks. Hard.

Christina’s off being a mommy…

Taylor Swift’s voice and lyrics are terrible. Ugh.

Britney mimes and her latest vid for 3 is sad compared to Gaga’s. I love me some Britney but dam.n.

Mariah…..LOL.

Madonna will always be the Queen of reinvention but she’s too old to be doing what she’s doing. Put some pants on Madge. Still love ya.

And Gagaaaaaaaaa. Girl plays over 3 instruments professionally. Writes her own lyrics, composes her own music, directs her own music vids, designs her own outfits and accessories. She has a real understanding for ART and does not conform to sell. Thank f.uck GOOD pop music is back. And her vid, they don’t make them like that anymore. Love it.

Listen. Adam and Gaga need to duet one day. It’s been FOREVER since we’ve had someone make POP music exciting again. Keep the visuals alive, balance between lines, risk take, sing LIVE, put on a show.

And Pink and Adam need to duet on Bad Influence.

Gaga is a little genius.

@Tagrid: His natural hair was strawberry blonde when he was really young. The it progressed to blonde, dark blonde and a brown auburn. THEN he dyed it black for a theatre role and it just stuck. He should defo go back to brown one day. I know he said he was playing it down for his audition so as not to scare them but he looked amazing there. Crazy makeup for the stage is epic but when he’s just going out, he needs to embrace the freckles. His skin looks 10 million times better with zero foundation. Thing is, I bet Adam reads all this skin comment here and there and thinks ‘I need to cover my skin up’. Babe, covering your skin in foundation makes your skin WORSE. Fact. It only highlights any imperfections. His photos of him without foundation are so nice. Wish his friends would tell him that.

in mourning @ 11/11/2009 at 1:41 pm

What a LOSS of a quality testosterone!

Manelli – Love your comments on what a nice, special person Adam is. I too had the pleasure of meeting and talking with him during his
San Diego homecoming event for top 3 on Idol. He was incredibly friendly, open, fun and pleasant. He was wonderfully attentive and gentle with the little kids who were there!! His last words to us were: “Thanks so much for your support – It’s all about spreading the love.” When I see the hateful comments some ignorant people feel compelled to write,(check out # 19 on this site, for example) I just shake my head in disgust. . I’ll choose Adam’s message of love and acceptance over theirs every time. He is brilliant musically and a genuinely nice person – a true gift to us all!!

Hate comments are everywhere. All celebs get it. If you don’t follow Adam’s career, all you see are photos. You can’t connect to photos@in mourning: What a brain dead comment. Are you racist as well? You realize orientation is not a choice, muppet?

He looks a bit like Billy Joe from Green Day in these pics. I like him!

He is a little chubby as well. I would like to see him work out more and get toned.

CT and TRAN: what shallow and ugly comments….you must be having a really bad day! Why else bother to sound so angry…….are YOU so perfect????

@Tran:

Don’t know what you’ve been listening to, but his music is EXACTLY what he said it was going to be

@Jewels Jessica:

Girl, the only place he is chubby is in the crotch.

@Suze:

bahahaha The BEST comment I read in days.
And it IS true you know =P

nice outfit!!

@ct: Adam is totally gorgeous and absolutely sexy!! Jealous much??? Adam is defintely one hot guy!!! Most women tend to agree from the many I read about and talk to.

What kind of person comments on peoples skin when they are as gorgeous as Adam??? He is just beautiful inside and out and there are some really jealous people on this list. Women love this man so get use to it!!!

Adam’s album is killer good and he is going to be huge!! Apparently that is really bugging some people – LOL!! Well it always happens to the really big stars. The more these 4 or 5 people go to every article about him and criticize the more popular he becomes. Life is great!! Adam is amazing!!!

@ct:
ct….please upload a photo of yourself

did the neighborhood children play pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey on Adam’s face when he was a kid?..what a shame,,, they sure where bad aims….haaaaaa

Wicked Glitter @ 11/11/2009 at 7:50 pm

Lee, I did see Adam up close and in person, and he is much more handsome in real life. I know this sounds corny ,but Adam does have That”it” factor thing. When he is in the room, he is the only one you can see. He positively glows with electricity. He should be a movie star. He is leading man gorgeous like Johnny Depp. OMG, Johnny Depp and Adam Lambert in a movie together!

He may have some skin imperfections but , oh my goodness, that face is gorgeous. Women will always like Tall Dark and Handsome.

Adam’s emotional and vocal range is outtasight! He can sing anything and make it totally natural and convincing. I want him to record everything in sight. His charisma is off the charts. The folks critical and preoccupied with skin are skin-deep.

omg!!! he has the cutest lil freckle on the left side of his bottom lip!! …nawwwww!!!! =)

Adam is soooo hot. As for any imperfections on his skin, I guess that you all know that Adam has natural strawberry blond hair (ginger), and he has many freckles. That may be part of what you are seeing on his face. He covers the freckles with makeup. If he has any acne scars (many people do), he can now easily afford to have that corrected by a dermatologist. It’s actually an easy procedure, but It would mean a little down time from his career while he heals, and I do not think he can do that now.

Nicest guy ever, most talented too! Adam Lambert just has the
‘it’ factor.