Nicole Kidman Hits CMA Awards 2009

Nicole Kidman Hits CMA Awards 2009

Nicole Kidman comes out to support her country superstar husband Keith Urban at the 2009 CMA Awards at the Sommet Center on Wednesday (November 11) in Nashville, Tenn.

The 42-year-old actress showed off her curves in a pink L’Wren Scott dress and ruby earrings by Edith Weber.

I can’t imagine Nicole playing the HUSBAND of Gwyneth Paltrow in The Danish Girl quite yet. She’s going to be sitting in that makeup chair for a very long time. Can’t wait!

nicole kidman cma awards 2009 01
nicole kidman cma awards 2009 02
nicole kidman cma awards 2009 03
nicole kidman cma awards 2009 04
nicole kidman cma awards 2009 05
nicole kidman cma awards 2009 06
nicole kidman cma awards 2009 07

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

nicole is one beautiful woman. i just love this dress

Wow she looks great

she looks beautiful from afar, but her face has that Batman Joker smile.

what has she done to her face?

Nicole and Keith are absolutely gorgeous. She looks stunning in that dress!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 11/11/2009 at 9:27 pm

what the fcuk is wrong with her head?!?

Hey Jared, why don’t you put some of the other people that attended on here. Idk like the COUNTRY STARS! Where is Carrie, Miranda, Kenny, Brad Paisley, Tim Mcgraw, Faith Hill, and the countless other country stars.

I called it too. I told my gf you would have Nicole Kidman up and no one else up right away. You’re to damn predictable these days Jared.

looks like they took her wax figure and planted it on the red carpet. she looks awful!

This is not a C&W site. Go to Boots if you want info on them. This is a celeb site.

Go Nicole and Keith. Gorgeous, loving couple.

@@shell: Are you kidding? I don’t need info I just found it funny that I knew exactly what he would post. Carrie Underwood is just as much of a celebrity as Nicole Kidman is. Are you really that ignorant. That country stars aren’t celebrities?

Wow Nicole looks fantastic!! She’s gorgeous.. looking great in pink :)

Better as a red head than bleached blonde

She looks simply stunning.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l : there’s nothing wrong with her head, but I can see something is wrong with yours.

Oh not to mention Carrie is a pretty damn big celebrity and is the FREAKING HOST of the show.

sorry but there is no way that carrie underwood will ever be as much as a celebrity as nicole kidman. first of all, nicole is an elegant and beautiful woman. she has more class in her baby finger than carrie will ever have.
there is no comparison between the two

Of course C&W singers are celebs. C&W is the biggest music around. BUT this is hollywood. Not Nashville.

@Shell: We’ll probably see Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood too. Those are his favorites aside from Kidman.

Wow I LOVE that dress. Very good choice :)

carrie is a celebrity in nashville and the “freaking host” of the show; big deal. nicole is a celebrity everywhere. no way can carrie even come close to someone of nicole’s class and elegance. compared to nicole, carrie is a not even in the same parade.

liverwurst @ 11/11/2009 at 10:07 pm

Those are really bad implants.

She looks smokin, Keith is soooooo SeXy, great couple!!!!!1

It looks like she has a deformed boob job. I’m really getting sick of her face on the screen after every performance. It is a country music awards show, I’d like to see some artists instead of her face every five minutes. Her lips are so bad.

oof, she looks wow.

I love Nicole Kidman but I think her head does look a bit large with this style.

Thanks JJ, I really love these pics. They’re so good together. I wish they happiness forever.

Say it like it is @ 11/11/2009 at 10:34 pm

She looks good. Her hair has a bit red to it which suits her…her natural auburn/red hair. Blond washes her out.

I love her as a read head. She looks younger and fresher.

Wow. Red hair and the twins are out! HAWT

wakeupfolks @ 11/11/2009 at 10:47 pm

the only thing real on Nicole anymore is ‘real scary’…wow, she’s gone too far…those fake lips, the nose, the botox, the tight ‘too small’ dress…she’s could scare a small child.

red hair looks so much better on her. more natural. with blond hair, she looks like a statue, a wax-figure.

Nicole looks absolutely beautiful. Her dress is gorgeous!

Nicole my darling, i told you this many a time but …sigh…you have pigeon breast/chest my dear. Do not wear this type of low cut tight dress, it look awful on you and the breast makes you appeared uncomfortable and like trying too hard, you have a baby and 2 very grown up children, leave that chest popping act to 20 something no talent actress, because you are more than that! this is a very friendly advise, stay classy :)

She’s smoking with that red hair. She should keep it that way.

Love love love the red hair. And the skin is so lovely. That dress is smokin. Now I know that redheads can wear hot pink. Gorgeous.

WOWEE – Nic looks AMAZING!!!

ugly fake boobs…

@river:
Oh river…get a life..your hate for this woman is ridiculous

Funny…just 23 hours ago people were all love and kindness towards nicole. now? big head? deformed boobs job? bad implants? sick of her face? as in 24 hours this woman has the ability to make boob job, lips, botox or fu-ck whatever.

people are really pathetic. you just love to be awaful and evil against other celebrities. get a life.

she looks stunning, as always. and faster you haters accept that, faster your life will be better.

Love the hair :0)

@wakeupfolks:
and I imagine you’re a plastic surgeon. aren’t you?
uh sorry, probably you’re just another ignorant and mental retarded fake of JJ. yes, uou must be.

well then, your words are TOTAL crap. you should now that.

once again Nicole looks fantastic. beautiful dress. beautiful make up, beautiful hair…she looks really good. red is her colour

I don’t know if i like the dress…too particular for a classy beauty like nicole. but she’s elegant, lovely and stunning like always.

f**c the haters. they want to see just what they want because the jelousy

lovelypessy @ 11/12/2009 at 2:48 am

S T U N N I NG!!!

Tom Cruise Diary @ 11/12/2009 at 3:49 am

No one will ever find out that Suir isn’t mine. That I’m ‘happy’. That Nicole Kidman was a fake wife & that girl from The OC or Dawson’s Creek whatever show she was on. I don’t really care. I’ve never even spoke to Kate/Katie. We just communicate through our publicists. Nothing strange about that, right? Everyone’s rich aren’t they?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

I hope I haven’t wasted millions & millions of pounds on publicists over the years to hide my ‘happy’ lifestyle. I’m beginning to think that everyone knows my secrete & they always have. Am I a laughing stock for thinking I could fool the public? Perhaps they liked my camp movies – Top Gun & Cocktail. Maybe I should have just been myself/honest from the start. Oh well it’s too late now I guess. I can’t come out now because it will make people judge Nicole Kidman for lying too. What a predicament I’m in. Help!

what a beautiful woman…simply lovely

jared the dress is not PRADA but L’WREN SCOTT. Nicole was wearing a prada dress last night!

Stunning !!!

I love this woman

NeedFactCheck @ 11/12/2009 at 4:50 am

rouge: Yes, this dress is not by Prada. The dress she wore to the BMI awards the other night is not by Prada either.

Absoutely stunning! only I can say…

I’m not usually a fan of L’Wren Scott, but I must say I love Nicole’s look tonight. very beautiful. and Congrats to Keith for the award

Nicole is looking so great these days! Fabulous color

@NeedFactCheck:
what dress it was? I read it was prada in a fashion blog.

Another perfet choice. I just wish she could wear other designers. I do like this dress, but Nicole should change a little bit,I know she is a great friend od L’Wren but why not wearing Chanel, Balenciaga, Valentino?

She looks gorgeous, and MEOW, I’m loving the sexy glimpse of Keith’s chest. Love men without the wild & wooly hairy chest. Nicole should let her lips go back to natural, the enhancement to her lips is terrible. The red hair suits her perfectly, and her bubbies look sexy. HOT couple!

Maria Pat. @ 11/12/2009 at 5:21 am

She looks so gracefull. The secreta are the new hair colour and the vibrant colours she has been wearing this week.

Stunning. Love Nicole and Keith

The dress is perfect but I wish her hair was different. The make up is simple and her face looks perfect.
keith is so hooooootttt! love his tatoo

I wonder if this is another contract and he is gay like in her first marriage?

wow! I am so glad she got her strawberry red hair back !!!!!!! LOVE Nicole!

Lovely couple. Kidman looks fantastic and her body is definetly in shape

GORGEOUS!!! Absolutely stunning, a true Hollywood classic. Eat your heart out Crazy Cruise. Trading down to a monkeys butt has to hurt.

absolutely gorgeous!

simply speechless :D
just love,love love sooo muchh

I thought Nicole looked very plastic. Why did she have anything done to her face, i’ll never know. She ain’t pretty any more.

Wow !!! Perfect dress! Perfect color!

WOW!! She looks fabulous. She looks so much better as a redhead and with some curls than the blond granny look. It makes her look 10 years younger or more. Good for you Nicole!

She sure looks SO MUCH BETTER with red hair!

I’m one of the bunch who says redhair suits her! it makes her look much younger and less “rigid” than the blonde colour.
The pink dress is very beautifyl, Nicole looks very elegant, as always.

British Latin American @ 11/12/2009 at 9:57 am

Wow! Love that color on her. It works so well because her hair is reddish rather than red. She puts so many of these reality show airheads like Carrie Underwood to shame.

Wow, Jared. It’s Keith Urban’s night and you put your little spotlight on Nicole when she’s just supporting him, not nominated.

I LOVE HER DRESS> SHE LOOKS SO PRETTYYYYYYYYY>

Wow, Matthew. This is a celeb blog as in Hollywood celebs for the most part. You want Keith Urban? Go to The Boots blog. Plenty of him there. And yes it was Keith’s night, but the majority of people that follow JJ follow Nicole.

redistributethis @ 11/12/2009 at 10:43 am

Looks a little like Nancy Pelosi in picture on the right. Too much work done.

NeedFactCheck @ 11/12/2009 at 10:52 am

redistributethis – Nancy Pelosi can only dream that she loks like that.

What a gorgeous woman! She does look years younger with the red hair.

So Crazy, gay midget Cruise could have had this gorgeous, talented, CLASSY woman, but instead opted for this:

HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byt then again, She is VERY lucky to have moved on. Keith is HOT! And she deserved MUCH better than that Alien lovin freak. You go Nicole!!!

SIMPLE BEAUTIFUL @ 11/12/2009 at 12:10 pm

NICOLE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!

Wow she looks fabulous. Is she pregnant again?

She couldn’t look more perfect. Now she is looking the most beautiful woman on planet, Glad to see the old Nicole back.
Thanks JJ for posting

Nicole and Keith are absolutely gorgeous!!!

They radiate with so much happiness and love. awesome!!

Absoutely stunning

Nicole looks fantastic.

she looks so nice

Her dress is gorgeous! beautiful woman.

Nic looks amazing!!!

she looks unbelivable beautiful and elegant for her age..amazing body!

Such a beautiful couple.

Nic is absolutely stunning!

what a beautiful woman!

DAMN, that man is fine. Is he really 42 years old? Nicole, you’ve upgraded nicely.

Nicole looks great. Her body looks good too!

Nicole is just a sad case of an aging woman trying to hold on to her youth and trying to look hot but just looks like a hot, cheap mess. From her new implants, to her tacky interview about what she does in the bedroom, to those horrible lip and botox injections. This chick isn’t a real actress. She’s just a shallow, superficial, mess like I suspected when she hooked up with Tom Cruise to get out of Australia and get a foot in hollywood.

She probably thinks because she had a kid no one will notice she’s gotten those horrible implants.

@whatever @ 11/12/2009 at 4:25 pm

Jealous much?

yay shes back to her original hair color strawberry blonde thats redish blnde for those of you wh dont know what that is.

Looks magnificient! Pure glamorous.
Congrats for keith

She hasn’t done any good movies in a while. Hope she has a come-back.

nr 97, Have you seen Margot at the Wedding, Australia, Fur?I’m sure you didn’t…. If these aren’t great movies, I ask which are…

LOve this couple. They are so sweet.
Nicole is so elegant, beautiful, glamorous, classic…
love the dress and the purse

She’s one lousy, lousy actress.

And she takes herself way too seriously.

Why does this couple always look so awkward together in every couple? Something’s really off….
I hate men who wear earrings.

Not Impressed by JA @ 11/12/2009 at 6:01 pm

whatever @ 11/12/2009 at 4:04 pm
———————-
TO GET OUT OF AUSTRALIA ?
Nicole was born in the US and raised in Australia. She was born an american citizen from Hawaî and got dual citizenship afterwards.
She eventually began her career where she was raised and then got little parts in her first homecountry, the US. And since Hollywood is the main movie industry, all actors from every country goes there to get a job.
And for someone who supposedly has been using Tom the Midget, ever since she married him, that controlling freak made sure she didn’t have a career. She had to divorce him to finally get her career back on track where she left it at 22 years old when she became miss Cruise.
Anyway with or without the botox, she remains one of the most beautiful red head actress with one of the finest, delicate facial feature. She has an elegance about herself when she is standing that few actresses have.

“”"”"Have none of you people heard of a push up bra? Good Lord take a trip to Victoria’s Secret … Nicole has boobs some days and some days not … it is called a good bra.”"”"”

Exactly, I agree. Keith looked so good and sounded AWESOME last night. Glad he did TSCA for his performance. Glad he won with Brad for “Start a Band”. He deserved EOTY. Anybody but Taylor deserved EOTY. It’s a popularity contest not about talent or country music anymore. Sad.

#101, You’re an absolute idiot….. 3 Golden Globes and an OSCAR!!!! Plus a sh*t load of other awards. Just google her on Yahoo and see all her accomplishments, You stupid f*ck. Just go watch Cankle sh*t herself on popsugar….that maybe more your speed.

And by the way, when you are there (On Yahoo)…..go and check out Homley Pig Girl, she has NO awards but a Razzie. Oh and a MTV something, for who knows what.
Go Nic!

OMG,Nicole and Keith looks gorgeous!!!!I love the dress that it is stunning……——……

Nicole is absolutely the best actress in her generation!~~~~~

I do not think her hair is nice it looks like a dirty greasy mop

@whatever: hateful spewer!!!!!!!

@dianel: STFU, jealousy is a very ugly trait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love it!! @ 11/12/2009 at 9:03 pm

woooow! absolutly beautifull! how can this woman me so sexy, beautiful, inteligent, amazing at everything she does, charismatic etc! i just love her taste! she looked amzing in the BMI awards she looks great hear and she will look amazing at the nine premieres and talk shows!

I don’t know what the so-called fashion experts are crapping on about. This dress is tame. It’s stylish and she looks fantastic in it.

@Victoria: Get some GLASSEs, they look Amazing together, and so in tune with one another, stop hating, Luv ya Keith & Nicole!!

SO SWEET. I LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY SO MUCH. NIC, I LOVE YOU.

sweetness @ 11/13/2009 at 2:43 am

I have seen films of hers but she is not successful with her movies. Many actresses make alot of movies and she is one…but her films are often misses. Not big at drawing audiences. I loved FUR but this film was done 6 or 7 years ago…whereas Australia was simply a ridiculous spectacle…

But lay off that botoxing for goodness sake

Please,help Claudia,this IS NOT a joke:

Day after day Nicole seems more beautiful than she was. Her boobs looks kind of weird in that dress but generally she looks wonderfully. Thanks for uploading photos of Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban!

ALWAYS beautiful @ 11/13/2009 at 11:41 pm

LOVE your pictures of Nicole and Keith! Thank you for sharing them!

her twins looks great. She is a pretty awesome woman!

she looks absolutely gorgeous, there is nothing wrong….
luv the dress

@sweetness:
only you think that australia is a ridiculous spectacle, australia is a great movie……
people please don’t be jealous!!!

The most cold, selfish, jeaoulus, selfcentered, insecure womanin Hollwood
Thats why Tom divorced her. And she found that loser Keith, because she looked for a Tom look alike, he was the closest she could get
And she was jeaoulus that Tom had a child thats why she had one too.

She is the most jeaoulus, selfish, self centered, cold woman in Holywood. Thats why Tom divorced her, always it was about her,her,her
After she looked for a TOM LOOK ALIKE. And Keith was the closest she could get. And also she had a baby because Tom had one
she was jeaoulus about him.
And she does not care about her adopted kids, because Tom adopted them she had to accept it.
This is the truth about Nicole think no more~~~

I have never liked and this just proves how stupid she is, they look so fake…..