Gerard Butler: Celebrating His 40th In London!

Gerard Butler: Celebrating His 40th In London!

Gerard Butler leaves his hotel in London to appear on The Jonathan Ross Show on Thursday (November 12).

The Scottish actor, who turns 40 tomorrow, spoke with STV about his birthday week plans.

‘’On my birthday itself I am going to have a party in London, which is great because I don’t get to spend a lot of time there anymore,” he shared.

‘’The next day I am going up to Glasgow, where I am having a shared birthday party with my 11-year old niece,” Gerard shared.

‘’I might even have something in L.A. as well, but I am not going to have any big parties, just little fun ones.’’

Happy early birthday, Gerry!!

gerard butler leaving london hotel 01
gerard butler leaving london hotel 02
gerard butler leaving london hotel 03
gerard butler leaving london hotel 04
gerard butler leaving london hotel 05
gerard butler leaving london hotel 06

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

Aww, that is sweet. Gerry seems like such a nice guy! Happy Birthday!

~Juniper~ @ 11/12/2009 at 6:32 pm

Happy Birthday you ,old, orange, blubbery, slack-jawed spittle-monster

anonymous @ 11/12/2009 at 6:36 pm

I give it 10 minutes before a comment appears about the blonde’s appearance, if she’s his date, what her BMI is, her clothing, etc.

I WISH I WAS HIS BOYFREND NICHOLAS. I WOULD LOVE TO CHURN AND POUND HIS A$$ LIKE I WAS MAKING BUTTER.

If the rumors are true, you might be making crab salad.

@anonymous: She might be a family member accompanying him for all you know so leave her alone. Abuse, trash and tear him a new a-sshole all you want but leave his friends and family out of it. He asked for nasty comments and the invasion of privacy. That’s what happens when you become a shameless famewh-0-re and start hanging out at paparazzi haunts. His friends and family, however, are completely innocent and don’t deserve to be dragged in the mud.

Wow, he’s actually coming home. I hope time in Scotland will rid him of his horrific American accent.

@Flipside: remember to rinse it down and lube it up with your free hand before you storm the rectal dairy farm and wreak unholy havoc upon the *** cattle. Have fun and take a pillow.

How many of those Rebecca Minkoff hand bags have Nick(Fryguy) brought on his shopping sprees in the UK? I bet G’s probably got him on a budget. Heck Nick and G’s other buddies have gotten further than any of his supposed girlfriends, with travels to the most exotic places, staying in luxury hotels and walking down the red carpet with G and not to mention that Fry has probably met the family. Well I’d say that is pretty good!!!!! Wouldn’t mind being a fly on the wall of G’s Flat in London for the birthday celebration.

I bet Nick can withstand the backlash of fans!!! He’ll probably hang on in there regardless of what’s said. Bet he knows that he’s got a good thing going on!!!!!

Wow you’re all such a bunch of losers with nothing else in your lives. ROTF.

sick of it @ 11/12/2009 at 7:43 pm

Keep on with your slander and perverted remarks. You have been reported…

Happy Birthday Gerry!!
There are afew of us who wish you the very best!! Have a great time!!

Where is Jennifer Aniston?

no, sick of YOU @ 11/12/2009 at 7:54 pm

@sick of it:What perverted remarks?? Homosexuality isn’t a perversion, you bigot. What kind of f***ed-up,fanatic Butler jihadists are you people? You should support every part of his life. Leave him and Fryguy alone to be gay and merry, and you go eat a cake or something.

ck_always @ 11/12/2009 at 7:57 pm

Is it just me or does he look pidgeon-toed in picture #2? Cute!

He looks good and well rested.

Happy Birthday Gerard!

Happy Birthday Gerard

could it be? @ 11/12/2009 at 8:12 pm

This actor has been fighting off rumors about his sexuality for years. That’s why it is curious that he isn’t publicly announcing that he is engaged to be married to a very pretty girl. You would think that he would want to shout it from the hill tops, and soak up all the hetero kudos it would bring him. Instead, he’s keeping it very quiet. We can only think of three reasons for this. First, that he is not as committed as the engagement implies. Second, that he doesn’t want to scare off potential gay partners. Third, that he doesn’t want any attention. Wait, scratch that last one. He loves the limelight. We smell disaster all over this one.

@could it be?: That engagement / girlfriend story was proven to be a hoax, idiot.

He’s such a cool guy and very funny. Can’t wait to see what he is in next!

ILoveYouMoreEachDay&Night @ 11/12/2009 at 8:35 pm

You never disappoint me.
May my love be your constant companion.
Garnet? I love it! My birthstone color! :o)
Stick around things should start get interesting right about… now.
~K

He’s getting married?

ILoveYouMoreEachDay&Night @ 11/12/2009 at 8:43 pm

Damn it Rose…
It should read: Stick around things should start TO get interesting right about… now.
Me and my (trademark) typos. :o(
Okay while I’m here–Coleman heaters are set to high.:o)
~K

It would actually make a lot of sense if he was engaged. He’s the kind of guy who would want to keep it a secret

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All