Gerard Butler: Celebrating His 40th In London!

Gerard Butler: Celebrating His 40th In London!

Gerard Butler leaves his hotel in London to appear on The Jonathan Ross Show on Thursday (November 12).

The Scottish actor, who turns 40 tomorrow, spoke with STV about his birthday week plans.

‘’On my birthday itself I am going to have a party in London, which is great because I don’t get to spend a lot of time there anymore,” he shared.

‘’The next day I am going up to Glasgow, where I am having a shared birthday party with my 11-year old niece,” Gerard shared.

‘’I might even have something in L.A. as well, but I am not going to have any big parties, just little fun ones.’’

Happy early birthday, Gerry!!

gerard butler leaving london hotel 01
gerard butler leaving london hotel 02
gerard butler leaving london hotel 03
gerard butler leaving london hotel 04
gerard butler leaving london hotel 05
gerard butler leaving london hotel 06

Christopher Polk/Getty

Aww, that is sweet. Gerry seems like such a nice guy! Happy Birthday!

~Juniper~ @ 11/12/2009 at 6:32 pm

Happy Birthday you ,old, orange, blubbery, slack-jawed spittle-monster

anonymous @ 11/12/2009 at 6:36 pm

I give it 10 minutes before a comment appears about the blonde’s appearance, if she’s his date, what her BMI is, her clothing, etc.

I WISH I WAS HIS BOYFREND NICHOLAS. I WOULD LOVE TO CHURN AND POUND HIS A$$ LIKE I WAS MAKING BUTTER.

If the rumors are true, you might be making crab salad.

@anonymous: She might be a family member accompanying him for all you know so leave her alone. Abuse, trash and tear him a new a-sshole all you want but leave his friends and family out of it. He asked for nasty comments and the invasion of privacy. That’s what happens when you become a shameless famewh-0-re and start hanging out at paparazzi haunts. His friends and family, however, are completely innocent and don’t deserve to be dragged in the mud.

Wow, he’s actually coming home. I hope time in Scotland will rid him of his horrific American accent.

@Flipside: remember to rinse it down and lube it up with your free hand before you storm the rectal dairy farm and wreak unholy havoc upon the *** cattle. Have fun and take a pillow.

How many of those Rebecca Minkoff hand bags have Nick(Fryguy) brought on his shopping sprees in the UK? I bet G’s probably got him on a budget. Heck Nick and G’s other buddies have gotten further than any of his supposed girlfriends, with travels to the most exotic places, staying in luxury hotels and walking down the red carpet with G and not to mention that Fry has probably met the family. Well I’d say that is pretty good!!!!! Wouldn’t mind being a fly on the wall of G’s Flat in London for the birthday celebration.

I bet Nick can withstand the backlash of fans!!! He’ll probably hang on in there regardless of what’s said. Bet he knows that he’s got a good thing going on!!!!!

Wow you’re all such a bunch of losers with nothing else in your lives. ROTF.

sick of it @ 11/12/2009 at 7:43 pm

Keep on with your slander and perverted remarks. You have been reported…

Happy Birthday Gerry!!
There are afew of us who wish you the very best!! Have a great time!!

Where is Jennifer Aniston?

no, sick of YOU @ 11/12/2009 at 7:54 pm

@sick of it:What perverted remarks?? Homosexuality isn’t a perversion, you bigot. What kind of f***ed-up,fanatic Butler jihadists are you people? You should support every part of his life. Leave him and Fryguy alone to be gay and merry, and you go eat a cake or something.

ck_always @ 11/12/2009 at 7:57 pm

Is it just me or does he look pidgeon-toed in picture #2? Cute!

He looks good and well rested.

Happy Birthday Gerard!

Happy Birthday Gerard

could it be? @ 11/12/2009 at 8:12 pm

@could it be?: That engagement / girlfriend story was proven to be a hoax, idiot.

He’s such a cool guy and very funny. Can’t wait to see what he is in next!

ILoveYouMoreEachDay&Night @ 11/12/2009 at 8:35 pm

You never disappoint me.
May my love be your constant companion.
Garnet? I love it! My birthstone color! :o)
Stick around things should start get interesting right about… now.
~K

He’s getting married?

ILoveYouMoreEachDay&Night @ 11/12/2009 at 8:43 pm

Damn it Rose…
It should read: Stick around things should start TO get interesting right about… now.
Me and my (trademark) typos. :o(
Okay while I’m here–Coleman heaters are set to high.:o)
~K

It would actually make a lot of sense if he was engaged. He’s the kind of guy who would want to keep it a secret

@ILoveYouMoreEachDay&Night: For Godssake, take your lithium and fluoxetine dosage. There are enough mentalists here already.

Stinkylouise @ 11/12/2009 at 9:19 pm

It’s his birthday?Had no idea. What can we get him? A lifetime supply of penicillin? A hazmat suit?(I can get my hands on one)!LOL

Happy BIRTHDAY d^_^b

anonymous @ 11/12/2009 at 9:43 pm

@babsie: I didn’t pick on her. In fact you should be grateful I made the comment I did or someone would have made a crass comment about her by now. The fangurlz always do when any women is in a photo with him. Some of them are innocent people who happened to be in the background. Then they have a hissy when the photos of them that they post online are linked here and show just how unattractive they are. They can dish it out, but can’t take it.

His family is probably nice. However he’s made his own problems with fame and publicity and if he gets bad press, it’s his own problem.

Speaking of his bad press, did anyone ever hear how much he paid the paparazzo he punched or what happened with the owners of the dog he beat up? Those got quieted very quickly. He has a good legal team.

trying to figure it out @ 11/12/2009 at 10:36 pm

So who’s the lucky girl he’s not engaged to?

Happy birthday you handsome man

Well, he’s done it again. Thin and handsome. A few days in the Highlands and he reappears looking skinny. No bloat. His face in these pictures looks like he did five years ago. Maybe that cleanse really works? Wish I knew his secret.

Happy BDay to GB @ 11/12/2009 at 11:50 pm

Gerry, Many happy returns! Have a great time with your family and friends back home on your big 40. Enjoy your well deserved R and R and see you back in the States side soon.

curious cat @ 11/12/2009 at 11:53 pm

@British #7 GB has actually never done a decent American accent. You want to hear a Brit get American down pat, it’s Hugh Laurie. On “House” you cannot tell the guy wasn’t born and bred in the USA. He’s flawless. Laurie says it doesn’t come easy, he works at it hard. I admire his attention to detail, but what disappoints me is why should he have to? Why should GB have to? We have a UN of people living in the USA. Why is is hard to accept that a character in a movie or TV program grew up elsewhere and speaks differently? Isn’t this what the USA is all about?
@ sick of it # 11 reported to whom? Blah.
@ Stinky L, ol’ friend and fellow A-list poster, #27. Surely you knew GGG’s 40th birthday was this week. I knew that and I am a half-a@@ed semi-sorta-maybe-fan. I like these pictures of him, jeans and scruff, going home. He looks like the humble talented actor I wanted to like once. not the celebrity. I hope he has a good time in Scotland with his family and gets grounded in Scottish reality.

He’s probably engaged to Kristi

Happy Birth day Mr.Butler. You make us all happy with your amazing talent. You deserve every ounce of happiness on this special day.

Cheers

In celebration of your birthday, Gerry, I’m going commando at work tomorrow. Hugs and kisses.

Mia, he hasn’t gone to the highlands yet. He was going there after London.

Sugar, there was a black woman with him in Oslo. Maybe it was her.

Happy birthday beautiful man. You rock my world. He’s just the most gorgeous man ever. And, no, I’m not a fan board member! Come back to the US of A where your fans really are.

At the expense of being accused of being someone else, I just want to say, Happy, Happy Birthday Baby.

Gay boy just come out and admit it same goes for George Clooney.

@ British @ 11/13/2009 at 1:29 am

British said: “I hope time in Scotland will rid him of his horrific American accent.”

Agreed. I much prefer the scottish accent.

F up fangurl @ 11/13/2009 at 1:33 am

Can you believe this chick? She actually counted down to Gerry’s birthday. WTF?
———————————————————————————————-
framolamdu: One Hour and 2 mins to go til the wonder that is Gerard Butler turns the big 40 HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY
about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck

@F up fangurl: I wonder if his balls drop at midnight like the one in Times Square.

GB, happy 40th. Wish everyone at 40 could look as beautiful as you did tonight in London.

Oy: “I wonder if his balls drop at midnight like the one in Times Square.”

LOL.

IF Gerry is Engaged.... @ 11/13/2009 at 2:40 am

…if he is….he is already cheating…..

Listen GERRY is not engaged unless it is to a man.
SECOND, Gerry is a fool.
THIRD, Gerry is a fool

Capsice???

Old A@@ Mofo @ 11/13/2009 at 2:46 am

Dude looks like sh&t warmed over. NTTAWWI.
sugar, i heard that you are the resident re*tard. you don’t stray far from type do u??
HHAHAHAHH at Gerry marrying someone. If he announces an engagement he is GAY.

As far as the ugly chick in these photos its obvious she works for his handlers over there. Please. Don’t insult us.
If she were hot – YES we’d be asking the proper questions and finding out her ss#, etc. But, come on, give gerrry SOME credit.
Besides…that chick is wearing…..”mom jeans”. *shudders*

Happy Birthday Gerard. Looking forward to seing you at the LAC premier in Glasgow on sunday.

What is a??? @ 11/13/2009 at 3:06 am

…framolamodingbat, framolamodoobboo

What is all that you people keep bringing up???
I am not aware of the Gerry people nicknames so please humor me. What is that???

Ugh when is gerry coming back to the states? I am so sick of seeing him over in that hellhole the UK.

Where are the engagement rumors coming from? Source? Are you getting this from http://www.imdb.com boards or what? How the hell do you peeps hear all the rumors? I’m always the last to know it would seem.

Barry White Is Black @ 11/13/2009 at 3:24 am

@ Dane

RINSE IT!
LUBE IT!
THRUST IT!

No engagement "rumors" @ 11/13/2009 at 3:26 am

They are being started and ENDED here. Nowhere else are there any fcuking engagement rumors.
Methinks its some preemptive strike bc Nicky boy is getting toooo muucch PRESSOLA.
Some a&& started something last thread and now you f*ags are keeping it rolling. END IT. Now. Gerry is single and swinging and enjoying life womanzising. end of discussion.

Dumb FATSOs.

RINSE IT!
LUBE IT!
THRUST IT!

hallo mr viking pillager @ 11/13/2009 at 3:38 am

OMG LETS ALL GET GAY WITH EACH OTHER! A BIG BOARD GANG BANG SHALL RESOLVE DIFFERENCES & UNITE US ALL! NO MORE FIGHTING!

Why do you think Gerry is single? And why are you a fan?

blind item @ 11/13/2009 at 3:50 am

@ Huh?
“Where are the engagement rumors coming from? Source?”
———————————————————————————————–
They’re getting it from a blind item on Blind Gossip. This is the blind:
“This actor has been fighting off rumors about his sexuality for years. That’s why it is curious that he isn’t publicly announcing that he is engaged to be married to a very pretty girl. You would think that he would want to shout it from the hill tops, and soak up all the hetero kudos it would bring him. Instead, he’s keeping it very quiet. We can only think of three reasons for this. First, that he is not as committed as the engagement implies. Second, that he doesn’t want to scare off potential gay partners. Third, that he doesn’t want any attention. Wait, scratch that last one. He loves the limelight. We smell disaster all over this one.”
So far on Blind Gossip no one is guessing Gerry for this, btw. They seem to be guessing everyone BUT Gerry, but that hasn’t stopped some idiots here from pretending this is a rumor exclusively about GB. They’ve got the same blind over on dlisted, too, and they’re not favoring GB for this one either.

Guess the queer? @ 11/13/2009 at 4:00 am

@blind item: They’re getting it from a blind item on Blind Gossip. This is the blind:

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/11/12/gerard-butler-celebrating-his-40th-in-london/all-comments/#comments#ixzz0WjDRkNqz

Oh so it’s like playing a game of guess the *****?

#19 was a blind item from blindgossip.com on 9 Nov – “You’ll Have to Whisper Congratulations To Him” – Gerry’s name has only been mentioned once amongt the 58 comments so far. So this is not a FACT about Gerry. Also Gerry has a black woman as an assistant and was with him in London in August for all the TUT stuff so if he was seen with a black woman in Oslo it could very well be her.

I love jam.

Maybe she’s a girlfriend/assistant.

Oh James... @ 11/13/2009 at 4:23 am

@Seamus: I love jam.

And I love the name “Seamus”.

damn fools @ 11/13/2009 at 4:41 am

the woman is in the states…and yes she is his type.
shes on twitter

damn fools @ 11/13/2009 at 4:41 am

he is not engaged lol ;)
the woman is in the states…and yes she is his type…
shes on twitter

kp hearts butler @ 11/13/2009 at 4:59 am

Oh, I’m hotter than that chick….easy….lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTLER!!!
-kp

linky link @ 11/13/2009 at 5:43 am

@damn fools: Link to Twitter please

I don’t know where all these engagement and married rumors originate, out of the fractured minds of complete and utter dimwits who have nothing better to do than to start more rumors that are false and ridiculous to perpetuate their own agendas of keeping the pot stirred with rumors and inuendo. If you people would just listen to all the interviews of late, as well as in the recent and remote past, Gerry is almost always asked if he is single and he always replies that he is single. He is NOT now or has been engaged to anyone, and has never even given the slightest hint or inference of being engaged or even serious about any woman in particular. Gerry is at a good place in his life, and as much as said so in recent interviews. He’s having a good time and has no immediate plans of settling down. He will eventually, but that’s a bit down the road, not right now, and if people would listen to HIM instead of these renegade/rogue bloggers who have their own agendas of making money off of him – as he spoke about in the Norwegian interview – you would know this and stop all the rumors that you people seem to delight in starting and embellishing on. Take your hits on me, people, I know you will, but I really don’t care. I am as tired of the rumors and lies about Gerry as he obviously is, and cannot believe that all of this is still going on, especially after his 16 plus minute interview about this very thing and how hurtful it can be to him, and his family, and how untrue it all is. Gerry really bared his soul in that interview, and spoke as we have never heard him speak before. I think consideration needs to be made of this, and all this gossip needs to be curtailed, here and on the other gossip sites. People need to start telling the truth, and not continue to further tell lies about a man who does not deserve that kind of treatment.

hi there mum @ 11/13/2009 at 7:34 am

@ThisIsIt: Ahh! nice to hear from Gerrys mum, and on his Birthday too! Have to finished baking his cake yet?

Horizontalambada @ 11/13/2009 at 8:07 am

Well said, Thisisit
:o)

Oslo interview on Youtube @ 11/13/2009 at 8:18 am

Many people complained about having trouble accessing the Oslo interview but it has since been put on Youtube.

Part 1 of Norwegian interview:

Part 2 of Norwegian interview:

Stinkylouise @ 11/13/2009 at 8:49 am

LOL! Well I knew it was in November,but I thought it was later in the month. Birthdays are fun and I hope he and his niece enjoy their party.

lavender1960 @ 11/13/2009 at 9:02 am

@anonymous:

Pretty standard way to deal with this kind of thing. Most people do it if they can. Imagine all the payouts Sean Penn has made in his lifetime.

@FWIW: In the Oslo interview GB said he had been “hanging out” with her for quite a while, not dating her. I thought that was odd. That’s how you talk about a friend, not a serious girlfriend.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/11/12/gerard-butler-celebrating-his-40th-in-london/all-comments/#comments#ixzz0WkMLwaeE

Gerard has repeatedly said that he isn’t necessarily dating/********/in a serious relationship, etc. with every girl he is seen with. He has reiterated that he is a flirty kind of guy, too, so it could be easy to misconstrue his flirtations. From the pics I saw of Miss Bianca she was a pretty girl and didn’t in any way resemble a trashy, overfrosted, trailer park, faux feminist stripper like Travis Barker’s ex. Now seeing him with someone as low rent as Shanna Moakler indeed gives cause for pause, and just out of respect for Superdad Travis Barker, I’d much rather see Gerry with an “exotic”, a man, or even a farm animal, than Shanna.

lavender1960 @ 11/13/2009 at 9:05 am

@blind item:

Wow there is like only one actor in Hollywood who has been plagued by rumours of his sexuality, that is really funny.

His birthday @ 11/13/2009 at 9:27 am

I think the blonde if Fryguy dressed in drag.

trying to figure it out @ 11/13/2009 at 9:51 am

F up fangurl

Yes – and she’s heading to Glasgow too.

I do wish Gerard a happy birthday! Hope he enjoys the visit with his family and get some rest.

The Oslo interviews were great! GB was very focused and for once he controlled the interview, the journalist was a good interviewer.

The same rumors over and over again, JJ is getting to be the most trashiest gossip sight on the Internet IMO. The gay rumor as well as others will never leave him, people will just keep repeating them over and over again.

@trying to figure it out: “Yes – and she’s heading to Glasgow too.”
Dear Lord! Where do these women get the money to pay for their fandom? Massive credit card debt I suspect.
@Low rent: I couldn’t agree with you more. Date/****/skirt chase away, just try to keep off the hardcore ****** — especially now that you’re 40 you dirty old ****. LOL!

lavender1960 @ 11/13/2009 at 10:55 am

@ThisIsIt:

Here here. Looks like a lot of frustrated creative writers commenting on this blog.

cubedweller @ 11/13/2009 at 11:09 am

Happy Birthday Gerry you big lug. You give all of us hours upon hours of fun. Enjoy your special day!

trying to figure it out @ 11/13/2009 at 11:20 am

@ FWIW

I’ve often wondered that myself. I have read comments that make me think that some of the fans don’t have a pot to p*ss in, but they still go on these jaunts. Everyone is entitled to spend their hard earned dollars how they want, but I do think it’s a bit over the top to fly off to meet a bunch of women somewhere and celebrate Gerry. I’d rather invest my dollars in something more worthwhile. Each to their own, I guess.

@ lavender1960
Looks like a lot of frustrated creative writers commenting on this blog.

Not all of us fit into this category. I often wonder where half the stuff comes from myself; I think I only read a fraction of the stuff that’s out there.

Bianca pix @ 11/13/2009 at 11:55 am

I want some of those lips too. Oh my…

Happy Birthday to Gerard Buter. You are 40 years young today. Best yet to come. Cheers.

Jam is yummy.

Jared the show he appeared on is called Friday Night with Jonathon Ross :) x

@trying to figure it out:

She lives near Glasgow would you expect anything else – I’d be more surprised not seeing her in her home area than I would at a US Premiere.

trying to figure it out @ 11/13/2009 at 1:45 pm

XX
I didn’t realize how close to Glasgow she lived, and no it doesn’t surprise me she’s going there. She was at the LAC premiere in LA – she won the tickets through a contest on GALS – some people have all the luck. Gerry must have been delighted to see her – AGAIN! She seems to be all over the place since she became a moderator on GALS.

framolamadipshiit @ 11/13/2009 at 2:31 pm

needs to cease and desist.

@trying to figure it out:

She won them on Twitter from director F Gary Gray I believe. I will give her her dues and anyone else who won that contest he made them work for it and those who did win won it by sheer hard work and determination.

There are alot of fans, granted not from UK, that go to practically everything on East and West Coast that he sees a damn sight more than her and from videos I have seen he has always been very gracious with his regular fans. Whether Gerry is freaked out or not by seeing the same faces time and again I think as long as they are all respectful towards him then he will continue to be available to them. While so many slag all of these fans off none of us really knows what Gerry thinks and I have to believe if he had an issue with any of these fans; not just her; then they would not get within an inch of him.

To me the proof is right there that he has no issue because his associates seem to have alot to do with her on Twitter – when I have issues with people or want nothing to do with them its easy to ignore. I really do believe, call me niaive if you want, that Gerry’s people know and ensure the fans he wants nowhere near him – get nowhere near him. Apart from being able to afford to go to all these things – whether we think it is weird or not and wouldn’t do it ourselves – what has she done wrong??. As far as I can see nothing whatsoever.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/13/2009 at 2:47 pm

lavender1960 @ 11/13/2009 at 9:05 am @blind item:

=====================
So who do you think the blind item is? I’ve always wondered about Tiny Tom Cruise…
Trying to figure it out—Framoladoodoo is a scary sort. She must live in quite a fantasy world. I can’t believe all of the events she goes to. Maybe she robs banks on the side to support her habit. he he
Wow this thread has been all over the place. Gotta laugh at the funny things OY said. OY you are too clever and funny.
Back to the laundry and packing…BBL

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/13/2009 at 2:48 pm

Sh!t I forgot…Happy Birthday Gerry…you naughty boy!

@ManLESSton, I likely: –

From someone who knows her via somebody else she is hardly scary, in fact she is an absolute hoot and whether you believe it or not unlike some other fans she has her head screwed on with all this Gerry stuff and does not live in some fantasy world – she admits she likes seeing him in the flesh so what – if I thought she actually went all over the place stalking him then I would have something to say about it but she attends Public Appearances – she can afford it – her dad has been ill for 2 years and this is probably something she does to take her mind off things.

Just because we may not be into stuff like this I hardly think we are in a place to knock those who do.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/13/2009 at 3:27 pm

@XX – you have a point BUT I have seen her Twitters and she is more than a little over the top. Quite devoted to say the least. If she is indeed taking care of a sick family member, I can understand all the time she devotes to her GALS and Twitter duties to take her mind off things.
My point is it is not the most healthy outlet. Maybe a walk everyday would be better than hours Twittering and making Gerry look like a horse’s a$$ with stalking fans…asking directors to hire him and actresses to request Gerry as a costar is a little out there…and embarrassing for him IMO.
She is a little too invested in Gerry. She needs to find something that is real in her life. Even funny people can be obsessed. *said sincerely*

@XX: The fact she COUNTS DOWN to his fortieth birthday is weird and f****ing scary. The fact she stalks people who’ve worked with him like Clyde’s cell mate (don’t know his name) is also f****ing scary. The fact she follows GB around the world and camps outside his hotel is…..yeah, you guessed it…F****ING SCARY.. Don’t even try and tell me FRAMOLAMADÎLDO has her head screwed on right because anyone who does all this is unbelievably unstable and could be capable of all sorts.. When you become obsessed with something, there is no line you won’t cross. This lady needs help. ASAP!

There is hot and then there is
scalding hot.
Gerry
I love u.

trying to figure it out @ 11/13/2009 at 4:16 pm

XX
You obviously know this woman. I don’t Tweet so don’t know the details of her contest win, however, I do find her devotion to Gerry too much and it seems to have gotten worse since she joined GALS. It is commendable she has looked after a sick family member, but so too have a lot of people, and they don’t go running off to see Gerry at any given moment nor Tweet on his behalf. If what manLESSton says about her Tweeting is true, she sounds like Gerry’s unofficial assistant. Do we really and truly know what Gerry really feels about his fans? No. We are supposedly told how giving Gerry he is of his time, but it’s part of his job. If push comes to shove, would he really tell her to f*ck off in front of a crowd if she really bugs the h*ll out of him? His associates may, for all we know, be keeping a close eye on her. She hasn’t done any harm by turning up at events, but is the potential there?

@whu…??:

Camps outside his hotel I think not – get your facts straight. Stalks his cellmate – quite alot of Gerry fans follow Reno and he seems more than happy to interact with them all.

And ManLesston I have never seen her tweet asking directors to hire him or actresses to co-star with him so quit with the exaggerations as I follow her on twitter LOL.

I’m not trying to defend her I have just known her for years via somebody and believe it or not she is pretty normal. She’s a big entertainment buff and does all sorts and has done for years so to those of us who do know her this is normal. She has never given her friends or family any cause for concern to stick her in the local looney bin LOL

It only seems unnatural to those who do not live the life she does. Its only because she lives in UK she is deemed different – if she lived on East or West Coast she would just be one of those regular fangurls.

——————————-
what a load of crapola.

framod!ldo, what has where you live got to do with the price of fish? it’s still considered psychotic batsh*t behaviour in every country.. You’re clutching at straws. Face it. YOU ARE A WEIRD STALKER. STOP DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE. GERRY BUTLER PROBABLY HAS SLEEPLESS NIGHTS BECAUSE OF YOU- AND NOT THE GOOD KIND OF ‘SOGGY SHEET’ SLEEPLESS NIGHTS EITHER (IN YOUR DREAMS) – MORE THE ‘SH*TTING IN MY PANTS’ / ‘SHE’S ABOUT TO LEAP OUT OF MY CLOSET AND KILL ME’ KIND OF CRIPPLING FEAR. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HIM I’M ABOUT TO START A CHARITY FOR THE GUY.

For the love of Pete! @ 11/13/2009 at 4:46 pm

Am I reading that correctly? There’s a “get the look” link???!!!! Has JJ gone totally off the deep end? Someone needs to tell GB he can now wfford a professional dye job.

BTW – ain’t that cute that GB & his friend are wearing twinnie outfits? Has fryguy gotten a gender change operation?

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/13/2009 at 4:56 pm

XX @ 11/13/2009 at 4:17 pm @whu…??:

====================
Sorry to call bullsh!t on you. BUT BULLSH!T! Read it with my own two eyes. And how about the tweet she sent to Jessica Simpson asking her if he was really dating her and how nice he is? Did you forget that one too? Sounds like a case of selective memory on your part… *wagging finger*
Also it doesn’t matter where she lives in the world, this behavior is excessive and obsessive. As for the pity me card, gimme a break. We all have tragedies and stress in our lives.
If I really wanted to make a fool out of her, all I would have to do is post her tweets. It wouldn’t take long since she twitters incessantly.

framaloon @ 11/13/2009 at 5:09 pm

She spends most of her work day tweeting and posting, and obsessing about Butler. I’m sure the Scottish taxpayers are thrilled. Doesn’t she work for the govt doing something with arranging military travel? Maybe she gets a discount on travel, and being a govt worker, she gets a ton of vacation.
And her obsession was long before her father’s illness. He must not be that ill, as he went on family trip to TIFF with her.
She seems to live in her head and claims that she will never marry because Gerry has spoiled her. Yeah, that’s the reason…….

He’s really popular now. I think it is because he was in the movie with Hagl. He is getting a lot of female attention!

@XX:

Framadingdong may be a “hoot”, but she is scary. Her behavior is scary as is her appearance — with her enormous breasts hanging out and in everybody’s face. They are not just large — they are huge and floppy. She is a large woman, but wears skimpy outfits that don’t cover her adequately. Flopping around in people’s faces is tasteless, no matter what the size of the woman. She chooses to look ridiculous which accentuates her odd behavior. She needs to dress appropriately. Unfortunately, she makes herself a target by her behavior and her appearance.

framolamyabbadabbadoo @ 11/13/2009 at 5:28 pm

she seems to have a a lot of money to p!ss away, so she at least has that to offer the poor basterd,

@ManLESSton, I likely:

Post the tweet about Jessica Simpson cause i never saw one and no its not selective memory. I’d be interested to see it

I hate bitchy women.

@@XX:

Well please post a picture of yourself so we can see you are Miss Perfect Looking!!!.

As for her dad he has prostate cancer and took a bad turn late last year but seems to be doing alot better.

I actually find alot of these comments quite laughable as to the outsider looking in its you lot that are the weirdos for feeling the need to constantly put people down all the time

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/13/2009 at 5:51 pm

XX @ 11/13/2009 at 5:29 pm @ManLESSton, I likely:

===================
Tell me how to search for old stuff like that. I don’t spend that much time on Twitter. If I do a search for Gerry or Jessica, the tweets don’t go back to that period of time (they have a 100 tweet max on Tweetdeck. I don’t follow Jessica or Framoladoodoo so I don’t have access to their tweets other than searches.
Believe me or not, your choice. I know what I read and remember thinking what kind of a nut would do that…

@ManLESSton, I likely:

Just go to twitter on web and put in framolamdu on Find people click on her name and it will show all her tweets. you may be there a while trying to find it as i do not believe she ever sent jessica simpson a tweet. But kudos to you if you find it. Lets hope you are not mistaking her tweet for someone with a similar screenname??

trying to figure it out @ 11/13/2009 at 6:25 pm

@ framaloon

I have no idea what she does for living, but I doubt very much she gets a discount on travel because of her work, but more than likely does gets a sh*t load of vacation time. She may know someone who works in the travel industry and can get good deals through them. She must drive her boss crazy, and since she’s a government employee hard to get rid of.

XX
Was it really necessary to mention her father’s medical condition? We should keep him out of this. I sincerely wish him all the best, cancer of any kind is hard to deal with.
As for your comment:
So what is your connection to her? Friend? Do you see her often?

curious cat @ 11/13/2009 at 6:28 pm

I think I’m finally fed up with this man. He looks good in the pix but I don’t seem to care. I don’t want to read this **** about him and his supposed sex life or lack of it. I wish he would get deported back to Scotland.

Ohh Maa Gawd @ 11/13/2009 at 6:36 pm

curious, are you flipflopping again like kp farts?

@XX:

My comment was about how she dresses and lets her breasts flop all about. I did not comment on how she is imperfect or how she looks physically – which since you brought it up, is not what I think is a “feminine” beauty, but is irrelevant. We all can do our best with what we have, which is the point that I was trying to make. Just because she is a bigger woman, doesn’t mean that she can’t make herself attractive. She choses to dress and behave in a way that makes herself easily described as a loon. She may be, in fact, a nice person. But she needs to curb the crazy. That is MY opinion based on what I have seen and heard.
As for her father, my point was that she has been this way for YEARS. Her father’s personal illness should not have been put on a public board, nor should it be used as an excuse for her living in a dream world. Again, my opinion.

@trying to figure it out

She is a travel arranger for the MOD and gets the troops out to Iraq and Afghanistan and pretty much anywhere there are UK based troops. She knows where to look for the best deals and any MOD employee gets alot of travel discounts with various airlines/travel firms etc.

She has a specific amount of leave like any civil servant has so like any office as long as it is manned people are free to use their leave the way they see it so no her boss has no issue and why should he. She gets 6 weeks leave a year plus can build up flexi time and take 2 days extra on top of that a month – I knew I should have joined the Civil Service. She has told me a few times how shocked she is that Americans dont get similar leave entitlements.

How do I know her??. I am a friend of someone from years ago and we all meet up when she is in London. It’s your perogative to think what you want of her – I know her personally and if I thought she was a loon I’d stay well clear.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/13/2009 at 7:11 pm

XX
If you want to see the tweet, you are going to have to do it yourself. I was just looking and after seeing that she has posted 60 f*cking tweets in the last 8 hours, I just don’t have the stomach or the time to find it for you. Good look searching. At the rate she is posting, it should take you a week to go back that far. Good luck.
BTW I’m sticking my guns on this one. I know she wrote it and I SAW IT MYSELF. Happy hunting. I have more packing and dirty laundry to do, which IMO is more interesting than scrolling through Framoladoodoo’s tweets.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/13/2009 at 7:12 pm

Oops. “sticking to my guns” …

@XX: we know you are really framolamdoo. You are way too invested in this argument to be ‘just a friend.’ If you were indeed her friend, you would’ve said your piece t and left. You wouldn’t still be here defending her twattery.

the jig is up, framo. you are a psycho.

**hops off the old **** surf board*** As I had stated in previous posts, I don’t comment unless my curiosity is up…. Stinky Weekie, Manless….if you would be so kind.. based oon the comment by # 73

FWIW @ 11/13/2009 at 8:20 am I came to GBdom post Bianca, but on imdb these days they seem to be over romanticising their relationship, imo. In the Oslo interview GB said he had been “hanging out” with her for quite a while, not dating her. I thought that was odd. That’s how you talk about a friend, not a serious girlfriend. I also find the timing of the breakup interesting. Around about the premiere of 300? That speaks volumes, lol! I don’t think they broke up because she couldn’t handle the media scrutiny, I think he cut her loose right at the moment it appeared his star was going into the stratosphere. He wanted to be footloose and fancy-free and enjoy the “spoils” of fame (something he’s still doing). Which again tells me he wasn’t that serious about her.

I am curious also how 1 simple comment (hanging out…. can be construde into “oh! back together…etc etc..) ANYWAY!!!!!! with all I have heard and read on various site including IMDB how they looked happy in pics together, YET also reading/hearing about how they were always fighting (Red Budda Lounge 6-06 if I remember the date right) and neither was a saint…what I am getting at is that there is no indication anywhere where it says it is the fault of rumours, what was said on the next, fangurls (etc) that caused the split but to read all that I have (like 73 said espically on IMDB) you would think it is. This is where the assumptions and so forth begin….. true she may have been nice and didn’t deserve all that then again there were those who said differently (and they have a right to their opinion also) but it just threw me how just from that bit in the interview and what all has been said in regards to it, it now looks like they are back together…… I hope I am making sense in my response to #73.

Everybody keep the faith.

Peace.

LW

How did this thread become about one of his fans? Who is this woman anyway, she sounds a bit crazy.

what's normal behavior? @ 11/13/2009 at 8:00 pm

Fans like Framlodoodoo give other GB fans a bad name. Maybe she is just an isolated case and not at all representative of GALS she belongs to. I wouldn’t call her looney but her tracking GB around the world is causing more embarrassment to GB than honoring the guy. GB is her alternte reality in which she lives. Where is our resident psychologist/psychiatrist who may be able to shed some light on this kind of behavior?

To me all behaviors are normal until they interfere with the person’s life. So-called normal behavior is a wide gamut; it’s the very extremes that are concern worthy. Calling all mental experts here.

@Sooki:

Ah Sooki oh the game is up!!!! You caught me LOL

I wish I actually was her then I might have had the pleasure or some of you may feel misfortune of meeting Gerard Butler all these times. Alas I am just a friend who is sick and tired of seeing people slag her off all the time when she is not doing anything differently to all the other fans who show up at these PAs. Just wanted to throw some light on things but at the end of the day you lot will believe what you want to believe. I will toddle off now back where I came from.

Mr. Giggles @ 11/13/2009 at 8:44 pm

Oh God , Should I …….. Should I ???……
I’ll probably be cast to hell for this….
Here she is…. in all her glory…… Framolamadingdong
(G looks pained)
Brace yourselves…..
Well, at least G’s cellmate is looking happy……

fyidustfree @ 11/13/2009 at 8:51 pm

If the blond in these pics is not a relative, her body language and style says volumes. Gerard and the lady seem close. Subconsciously picking up each other’s style is a couple’s way of communicating that they’re a unit. . . . Anyway, Happy Birthday Gerard. The universe is taking very good care of you.

fydustfree, you are seeing things. You people are way too obsessed with his private life.

LoneWolf you are just as CRAZY @ 11/13/2009 at 9:00 pm

You had an astrologer do your compatibility with Gerry…she told you she did not see any indication of you and Gerry making it as a couple or even friends…..then you wanted to sell your house to move to Hollywood to be closer to Gerry. She advised you against it.

You’re out of your mind. Seek help immeidiately.

#129…My husband and I just bought a home in Virginia (Virginia Beach) to be closer to my Grandkids…. and the so called Astrologer as you call her…. told me herself she gave her friends (who she said was Gerrys soulmate and they were to be together) name and # to a former PA of Gerrys-now, who needs to seek help… espically when she herself said it was a cray idea in regards to giving the PA the name/#. And also, she was way off on my “compatability…” my cousin and I got another insight that night. So, she (or you) needs to find another job…. you/she was way off…. (Hollywood was a visit to attend a wedding…) I KNEW I would piss someone off……. though it was rude to lead someone on…but as I also told them if they or whoever feel they are for Gerry or the Pope or whoever more power to them. So, again it isn’t me who needs help I didn’t approach a former PA giving someone elses name/pic/# nor profess they or their friend was Gerry soulmate and no one else was… and besides, I am no where close to being Gerry’s type…. one thing bigger (fatter) than he is.

Have a good day.

Peace.

LW

The only photo he looks happy in is the one without fans in it.

People pay astrologers to tell them if Gerry would want them?

Look in the mirror and at your birth certificate. It isn’t your soul he’s after.

@OMG!!!!!: Maybe they bought the fabric on some bulk deal and made up their own dresses.

I thought you always said you were single, LW. You ramble all over the internet. This year you have even posted how you haven’t gotten any in a long time and about “dating”. Kind of surprised that you now state that you are married with grandkids.
As for the other stuff posted — the psychic etc. Good grief.

I think posting pics of people and making fun of their looks is a new low even for Just Jared

LoneWolf you are just as CRAZY @ 11/13/2009 at 9:43 pm

Your last post just proved my point. You’re seriously insane.

Have a good day!
Peace!

#134…just got married….he got out of the Corps last year. Psychic stuff….true…good grief…my cousin is a buff of that stuff and so I tried it…. never again. Grandaughter will be 3 months December. Gotten any…yes, doesnt that sound just as stupid as some of the other crap posted here……? Good Lord….. and I know exactly what I have said. I didnt mean to tread on anyones toes and it is apparent that I have…

birthday boy @ 11/13/2009 at 10:44 pm

———————————————————————————————
One of the hottest actors in Hollywood, Gerard Butler, is celebrating his 40th birthday in London’s Chinawhite nightclub tonight.

How is he 40? I think he looks around 35.

Maybe the turning of age means Gerry is ready to settle down.

He’s still single, ladies, but you need to get in the queue behind me

@LoneWolf ***** really?..how can you post that last message about some psychic phuckery and not expect us to make fun of you? Like a scantily-clad, underage **** at R Kelly’s house, you were simply asking for it.

Mr. Giggles @ 11/13/2009 at 10:59 pm

G on Jonathan Ross …….
Lighting’s good…… G looks younger than his 40 years….
(skip the crap… G’s on at the 3:30 mark then again at about 5:30)

trying to figure it out @ 11/13/2009 at 11:25 pm

XX
She has an admirable job, and I say that with sincerity – hubby being ex-military. Each country has its own way of rewarding its enlisted people; true, Americans may not get the same benefits as the British,
but it is unfortunately their system.

Pardon me for saying this but I think you are being a bit elusive on your relationship with this woman.

Welcome back LW, long time no hear from. Congratulations on getting married.

Mr. Giggles you’re too bad!

Dear Oy, thank you for saving me a bundle, I can now cancel my appointment with my astrologer. Going off to sulk in corner.

Thanks for posting the JR show segment with GB.
He looks amazing. Don’t quite know how he can look so different every other day. Here, he’s thin, handsome, and definitely mid-30s. Handsome man.
As to Fram. I’ve read her posts on Gals and .net. She seems to be such a nice person. She doesn’t deserve any of the silly statements some are making. What’s so different about her going to a few premieres to see her favorite actor then guys and some women spending thousands to follow their favorite football, basketball or soccer teams around? Plus purchasing a bunch of overpriced gear with team names on them? Whatever trips your trigger.
The problem I see is when people post photos on internet sites. They are out there for all to see and do whatever they want with them. That’s certainly evidenced here. People may think they are posting within a group of friends with similar interests, but that really isn’t the case. You are pretty much opening yourself up to all the crazies. That’s really too bad, but it’s reality.
Oh, a question. What would make anyone think he and Bianca are back together?

Horseshoes Up the A*se @ 11/14/2009 at 12:51 am

Is she lucky, or what? Framolamo won again – tickets to the Glasgow premiere of LAC!

run gerry run @ 11/14/2009 at 1:05 am

Seriously, I hope Gerry has security.

Are you kidding? I’ll have to check the site to make sure. But, that is kind of weird.

Seriously, I hope Gerry has security.
——————————————————-

I checked both of the motherships, and I don’t see anything right now that says Fram won. Well, we will see tomorrow.

Anyway, happy B-day GB. Have fun with your family and your niece.

trying to figure it out @ 11/14/2009 at 1:35 am

You’ve got to be kidding.

Is that a rent-a-cop, Oy?

Horseshoes Up the A*se @ 11/14/2009 at 1:39 am

It’ s on her Twitter page

Maybe there weren’t many people who entered.

Or maybe there were and she ate them

…with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Just Rose @ 11/14/2009 at 2:00 am

This is all very strange. If that Fram really won, I think Gerry should just laugh it off. Good Gawd. He has fans all over the world. He can’t go into hiding. THIS IS what he wanted afterall. And worked his little butt off for a decade. Well, now he’s got it in spades. Some kind of immortality? I got that. Afraid of being forgotten in the big picture? Deal with it kiddo. No boring lawyer life. But maybe in the long run you would have been happier as a mediocre lawyer in mid-Scotland?

@LoneWolf:
“….. but it just threw me how just from that bit in the interview and what all has been said in regards to it, it now looks like they are back together”
———————————————————————————————–
I think you may have misunderstood my original comment. My apologies as I should have been more clear. When GB mentioned “hanging out” with Bianca, he didn’t mean they were hanging out now. He was referring to the past. This is the quote: “I had a girlfriend once and we’d been hanging out for a long time and the second we went to an event together the hate that came through the internet …”
GB meant “hanging out” in the past tense, not the present. Again, I’m really sorry I wasn’t more clear because I do not want to unwittingly start another rumor. GB did not say he’s seing Bianca now.

@trying to figure it out:

I’ve known her since early 90s – the good old Take That days and like with alot of fandoms you make friends for life. Maybe I’m a weirdo too because we went all over UK/Europe to see the band and thought nothing of it just girls loving a band and having a great time together –

And like #Mia said @143 the boyfriends etc were all big footie fanatics going to football games so we never saw it as anything different and I still see it that way – different hobbies. If I was not married/kids and had no ties I think I’d still be doing what we did back then. She gets the best of both worlds seeing her friends and she knows that she is not always guranteed a glimpse of Gerard but so far she’s been lucky at the PAs/TV shows.

What I can’t get my head around and why I felt I had to speak up is I could understand if Gerard was some ordinary bloke she had got a fixation on and followed him everywhere but he is an actor and like pop stars/groups they have fans who show at Personal Appearances like film premieres and tv shows etc – if she took it to the extreme and “stalked” him in his private time then yes I’d be joining you all in the queue of bashing her. The only time she has ever been near a hotel Gerard was in was at TIFF when she went to meet up with some Michael Fassbender fans and that is when she met him for first time – as far as I can tell nobody knew Gerard was staying there as it was at other end of town from where he stayed when there before. She has been going to the Golden Globes yearly since 2000 – not just the years Gerard has been there. She is in a fortunate position with no ties and very little financial output that she can afford to do all this – hell if he was in UK more often I am sure she would not bother her backside going over to US – so it seems to me because others are not in the same position jealousy is playing a big part in the constant bashing.

Some of you say she gives other GB fans a bad name – I find that laughable because she is doing nothing different to any of the East /WestCoast fans who do more than she does she only has to travel further and she draws the line at set visits unlike alot of other fans.

As for the Glasgow tix she won them from F Gary Gray who invited her to LA so I think if she was Public Enemy #1 with Gerard and his people she would not be winning this contest – open your eyes people as it appears it is you lot and not Gerard that has an issue with her.

for XX and framalamdingbat @ 11/14/2009 at 5:06 am

@XX: Yikes! I have just read your stuff – you have not done anything to improve the situation with this sad, pathetic woman. You have merely confirmed, by your defence of her, what a strange, empty and deluded person she is. To find that her Gerard Butler obsession is the latest in the line of a long line of similar fantasties is even more pathetic. This is a public board – and your in depth personal revelations, together with the sad things she posts about herself on the fanboards and her OCD compulsive tiwttering disorder seem to add up to the obvious description of someone who is a borderline (or worse) stalker. You can dress it up as being a ‘fan’ and it being fun or a hobby like following football, but this is an obessive compusive mental illness in any other book. You have not helped your ‘friend’.

@for XX and framalamdingbat:

Well it’s plain to see there are plenty Gerard Butler fans with “obsessive compulsive mental illness” as you put it so she’s amongst good company!!! Believe me there are worse than her you only need to do a twitter search on Gerard Butler.

I think it is obvious for all to see that just because we dont all do the same things or have the same likes it is so easy to bash those who do not fall inline with what we perceive to be “normal”.

Maybe all you bashers out there need to look at your own lives and if they are so fulfilled why do you feel the need to come here and bring others down. To an outsider looking in it is all you lot that are the shallow empty people here not the likes of her and all the others you try to mock.

You say I have done her no favours with my little revelations well you are entitled to your opinion like I am entitled to defend a friend who is unfairly bashed alot of the time.

@XX: WTF! FRAMOLAMADOODOO, UNFAIRLY BASHED???? PLEAZZZZEEEE! ROTFLOL!

lavender1960 @ 11/14/2009 at 9:07 am

@ManLESSton, I likely:

The problem is there are soooo many actors that blind item could be about.

Jennifer Jackson @ 11/14/2009 at 10:06 am

Here is a report of Gerry’s 40th birthday bash at Chinawhite Club in the Soho section of London last night. A colleague of mine was one of the invited guests. There were about 30 guests there, men and women, all friends of Gerry’s. He did not have a date, but circulated and smoozed and danced with everyone. Gerry drank either sparkling water or Coca-Cola the entire evening. There was food served. There was live music as well as canned music. Gerry came to the party with one of his friends (male) and left the party alone as well, around 3 a.m. this morning. Everyone, including my colleague, had a good time, and according to her, it was one of the nicest parties she has ever been to.

Oh Gee Wiz! @ 11/14/2009 at 10:12 am

People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw rocks. I agree with XX. Anyone one of us here could fit the mold of OCD. Aren’t a lot of you here every day scanning for more people to bash, including GB. Who owns the problem? I’d say half the people here has a problem in one form or another. Leave the girl alone. Aren’t there worse things going on in the world than one girl out of many following a celebrities career.

May God Bless you All @ 11/14/2009 at 10:15 am

Psalm 19:14
New International Version
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

May God Bless you All @ 11/14/2009 at 10:15 am

Psalm 19:14
New International Version

fryguy partyguy @ 11/14/2009 at 10:34 am

Jennifer Jackson : …’Gerry came to the party with one of his friends (male) ‘…

well, seems obvious that G would bring fry guy to his party – so who wants to start today? LOL

trying to figure it out @ 11/14/2009 at 12:56 pm

@ XX

He is an ordinary bloke who, by profession, is an actor. If she wouldn’t obsess over him if he was a plumber, why do it because he is an actor? And why can’t you get your head around the fact you had to speak up and defend her, you obviosly do have issues with

trying to figure it out @ 11/14/2009 at 1:16 pm

@XX

Sorry, computer went on the fritz. Try again:

He is an ordinary bloke who, by profession, is an actor like every other actor out there. I don’t know why people obsess over them so much, they are human and being an actor doesn’t make them any different. I can never figure out why a person like Gerry is a nobody one minute and a “star” the next being fawned over. Do they change overnight? I doubt it. If she wouldn’t obsess over him if he was a plumber, why do it because he is an actor? And why can’t you get your head around the fact you had to speak up and defend her, you obviously do have issues with it. Like #155 said – you are revealing too much about your friend, her father’s medical condition, her life. Why? It’s really irrelevant to the situation. Have you thought about any of her “friends” seeing this stuff and wondering – OMG? Not all of us on this board are crazed fans. I myself like Gerry, I’ve never met him and never will. I don’t Tweet , don’t have a Facebook account I’m not into this running all over h*ll’s half acre to see him. I have a right as much as anyone else to voice my opinion, and just because it’s a negative one aimed at one particular person doesn’t mean I am a shallow person with a sad life. Your friend is spending a lot of time and money so she can see Gerry, who is someone she will never have. What do you think your friend would do if he announced he is getting married? Or he’s gay? And I’m not saying he is. Her fantasy world is going to come crashing down around her. How will she deal with it. Think about it and what has happened to “stars” in the past – John Lennon ring any bells?

framolamadung reminds me of Jack Torrance in The Shining. I bet she owns an axe as well. Just run, Gerry. Run like the fuuckking wind.

too funny @ 11/14/2009 at 1:50 pm

@yikes: Heeeerrrreeessss FRAMEEEEE LOL

@yikes: LMAO! I ican just picture it!

curious cat @ 11/14/2009 at 3:53 pm

@114 Ohh Maa Gawd .

Sorry for my irritable post earlier. No I haven’t flip flopped. I’ve been a GB critic/ sometime admirer right along, neither rabid fan nor rabid hater. Sometimes puzzled and exasperated by some of his behavior and remarks. Other times appreciative of his acting, his ambition and the hard work he’s put in to achieve success, not to mention his good looks. I thought the Oslo interviews with the blonde reporter were very good. He sounded more like the down to earth person he seemed in his pre-big Hollywood star days, although I didn’t really know much about him before “300″ . I did see Timeline, Phantom, Attila, Reign of Fire, Beowulf & Grendel and some interviews he did.
It helped that the reporter in Norway didn’t gush or ask rude and silly questions about his sex life and such. She was very professional, I thought. This isn’t the first time lately that he has talked about realizing that he’s made unwise comments to the press and joking about being sent to “media training.”

I HAVE felt for awhile that he was becoming too Hollywood and too Americanized, all over the map being “seen” at events, and that success had gone to his head a bit. Gawd! Even spouting Valley Speak on occasion! His Scottishness, his Celtic outlook on life, his humor and his accent, are part of his appeal –I think most agree on that–and I’d like to see him not lose that and become just another Hwood actor. Maybe he’s settling down a bit.

I honestly don’t know I said what I did in that last post, must have been in a bit*chy mood or just exceedingly tired and annoyed by some dumb remark GB said in some interview. I don’t even remember. It does seem harsh and I’d remove it if I knew how. I’m not a fangurl OR a hater. Truth is, I don’t spend hours a day thinking about GB or searching for info on him. In fact, when he did a premiere and press interviews in a town about 20 miles from where I live some time back, I didn’t even consider interrupting my day to drive there and hang around trying to get a glimpse of him. I certainly wouldn’t rack up credit card bills flying all over the country or the world to see any star or hang around sets or red carpets. I usually don’t even visit star websites. GB is uncommonly entertaining, somehow, good looking, personable, sometimes funny and sometimes controversial and somehow I got caught up in these JJ threads. They have taken on a life of their own, are fun and funny and sort of addictive because of some of the regular posters, whom I feel I sort of know even though I don’t.
That’s pretty much my position for a long time, Ohh Maa Gawd. It hasn’t changed overall.

Thanks, Mr. Giggles and others, for supplying links. I enjoy seeing them and would probably never look for them or find them myself.
Have a good weekend, all. I know I’ve gone on too long again and promise to shut up now for awhile. :)

Is the blonde.... @ 11/14/2009 at 5:40 pm

Isn’t the blonde woman in the picture, the same woman he was photographed with on the set of The Bounty? He had his arm around her. One of the production crew, later photgraphed at a club dancing together?

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/14/2009 at 6:22 pm

Curious, glad to see you back. I was afraid you had gone for good. You would be missed. Same goes for cubedweller, stinky, trying to figure it out, amen (where have you been?) and lavender.
Glad to see XX has taken a break. Can’t believe Framo got almost two pages. But she is crazy entertaining.
OT Curious, we just packed up our nursery and donated everything to a shelter. I have never done such a hard thing in my life. It has sat undisturbed for more than two years. Closing this particular chapter in our life has been really hard for us. How did you get through it in your life? We have both been crying for most of yesterday and today. How do we pull ourselves up by our bootstraps? We both keep telling each other the grief will pass, but when I look in his eyes I can tell he doesn’t believe it anymore than I do. I thought I had seen it all working in hospice in the past, but boy is it different when you are walking in those shoes. Naive of me…MUCH! Any advice?
Your opinion is important to me. Everyone in our life has opinions and loads of advice, but none of been through a major loss like this. It also has made me review what an a$$ I may have been too in thinking I knew it all.
Your insight will be meaningful to me.

curious cat @ 11/14/2009 at 7:40 pm

just testing

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/14/2009 at 7:53 pm

listening…

@Jennifer Jackson: thanks for that report. let us in on any other scoops. we appreciate them here.

curious cat @ 11/14/2009 at 9:12 pm

@manlesston
I just hit a wrong key and wasn’t sure whether or where my message would go so just did a test send.
Your warm messages are always appreciated. I’m not likely to go for good. To me these threads are recreation. Until your last post. I skim through the latest ones every few days as an amusing break and sometimes there are 200 more messages on a thred than the last time I looked. I like to receive and give real information, often I feel I have nothing to contribute to the discussion at hand so I don’t post. When I do, as people have observed, sometimes not kindly, I tend to be too wordy and go off on a tangent about something someone said 100 posts back. Look at how many posts on this thread before I realized someone had addressed me at #114. and I posted again at #169 only to answer that. I haven’t been “driven off” YET, but you can’t be thin-skinned around these parts. :)
You know what is weird? We cynics are evolving into a support group much as the fangurls did? Except differently. GB is not the main issue with some of us any more.
You dont need someone to make fun of you.
I’m not ignoring your question, just thinking. I do remember that you lost a child. I don’t think you posted many details. I didn’t know your age then or realize you lost an infant. I don’t like to pry into people’s personal business on threads. I wonder boy or girl, how old, was it your first, how did it happen. Etc. You have asked me for some personal input. You may not want to share this experience with everyone on the site or expose yourself to the crazies out here.

This is really the only celebrity-oriented site I visit. Well, I did visit the website of Brooks & Dunn when they announced their pending breakup, just to confirm that awful news, but other than that…Other sites I visit regularly have to do with my music/dance interests, news stories, historical research, etc.

The reason I’m saying this is that some websites have a really nice feature that allows you to contact other posters personally through the website, off the thread without etiher of you revealing your identity if you don’t choose. You can have private chats other posters don’t have to see if you have something you want to talk about with an individual poster that others might not be interested in. Or appreciate. Or bash. I’ve had some very interesting conversations with people from different countries.
Right now I’m trying to think of a site that you could go to and leave a message for me anonymously and have it come into my inbox.

This does have its bad side too. I stood up for someone on a racist issue and was delighted to find a pesonal message in my inbox only to find it was a crude racist attack on me. I felt the Ku Klux Klan still rides. But at least them bastar*ds don’t know who I am or where I live. They won’t be on my lawn burning a cross. It’s still shocking that in 2009 people have these attitudes.

I don’t know the answer to your question, MANLESSTON, I had a different situation from yours. In the movie “Steel Magnolias,” Sally Field screams at her costar who ofers religious advice and Field screams that chilldren aren’t supposed to die before their parents do.

i didn’t have that situation and I think I told you I can’t imagine that kind of pain. I commend you on letting go of the nursey.r I hope for greater joy for you.
I’m going to get back to you. Somehow.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/14/2009 at 9:59 pm

@curious cat
We did get a phone call a little while ago from the shelter where the stuff went and they conveyed their need and their sincere thanks for the donation. They told me they had set up the crib and said they had two infants sleeping peacefully away in it. That phone call made me smile. That crib needed to be filled.
This move out of state has had us in high spirits to start a new life and adventure. I knew packing up the old life would be hard, but wasn’t prepared for how painful it would truly be.
I remembered your loss and knew you would understand the hole in my heart. I appreciate your kind words and wishes.

Mr. Giggles @ 11/15/2009 at 4:07 am

@ManLESSton, I likely: Sweetie, check out this site…..maybe it will help. It’s a resource site for grieving parents.

Another site with a “live” support group in SLC…..
Salt Lake City
Chapter Name: Salt Lake Chapter
Chapter Number: 1293
wrlopez@comcast.net
(801) 268-9444
Wilbert & Francis
Meeting Info: 2nd Thusday of each month at 7:00 pm
Meeting Address: Zion Lutheran Church, 1070 Foothill Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Chapter Notes: Spanish speaking support

Mr. Giggles @ 11/15/2009 at 4:14 am

One more…..this one sounds easy to join, very positive and interactive—– I wish you peace.

curious cat @ 11/15/2009 at 5:59 am

@manlesston and Mr. Giggles
Bully for you both. Manlesston, I didn’t say it, Manlesston but I felt you are an ER nurse, you would know where to go for professional grief assistance and didn’t think you were looking for that from me but I really want to be there for you too. I wanted to send you to a web site where you could feel safe and supported, and the web is a crazy world. Mr. Giggles, you are a champion, you came through, you are a prince. I am humble pie in comparison.

trying to figure it out @ 11/15/2009 at 10:15 am

Mr. Giggles, Curious Cat and ManLESSton

Contrary to what a lot of people think, there are some kind, thoughtful people on this site. ManLESSton, I wish you well, I don’t envy your move because I have done it so many times. But look at it like this way, as one door closes, another one opens. I always tell friends who ask for advice – “Take it one day at a time” – you will get there.

Now I’m off to walk the dog on a dreary, wet morning.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/15/2009 at 10:17 am

Giggles and Curious Cat. Thank you both so much. Giggles, you are an inspiration and so internet savvy. You are an answer to my prayers. As hubby and I were talking late last night, we decided to seek help in SLC for the long term (your links are so appreciated for research today, Giggles) and are scheduling an appt tomorrow with our local marriage counselor who specializes in grief counseling.
I got on here last night trying to avoid having to feel anything real. Then it hit me that Curious would know something of what I am feeling. It was a great catalyst for me. By spending time thinking and asking for help with you, it opened up my brain and got it working again. We both were in such a fog, the grief had caught us both off guard. I told him that I had been conversing with you and thought how you might have comforted one of your children. So I went to him to offer him comfort. That got us talking.
So you know, I was 23 weeks pregnant with our first child when hit by a drunk driver on the way home from work. Our son and my uterus were lost in the accident. To say the least, 3 weeks in the hospital (6 days in the ICU), several months in casts followed by months of rehab occupied more than a year after the accident. My hubby was the best coach through it all.
Yes I am an ER nurse who spent about 14 months working with hospice. That changed at the beginning of the summer when we (with our counselor’s help) realized I was surrounding myself with grief and needed to change my outlook to living not death so I am strictly in the ER again. Apparently I am more human than I had thought because my mind shut down yesterday and I didn’t even know how to help myself. Ironic…when it comes to physical ills, I am someone you would want in your corner.
The sun is shining on a new snowfall this morning and life is moving again. YOU WERE MY BOOTSTRAPS LAST NIGHT. I hope you realize how important you are and were to me last night. We’re heading out on a walk with the dogs to enjoy the morning. BBL…and thanks again!

curious cat @ 11/15/2009 at 12:30 pm

@manlesston
I did not know all this! How sad! You not only lost your first born but can’t have any more children! Some people say God doesn’t give us any more grief than we can bear, but I’m not sure about that. I do know you will find a way through this, with counseling, faith, I don’t know what. My problems seem infinitesimal in comparison. I married a man considerably older than I, who had longstanding health problems, and knew I was increasing the chances of being a fairly young widow. I sought counseling in advance, what might be in store, but do you pass up love with a “wrong” person you love for the “right” person you may or may not find later? I used to tell him, you never know, I could drive away one day and get hit by someone in another car and you would be left raising two kids alone at a mature age.I have two fantastic kids any mother would to have and I have friends whose kids are into drugs, beat them up for money and unreal.

When my husband died I had plenty of notice. In the end I think that is easier because you have all kinds of preparation time to grieve in advance. I had that and you didn’t. Plus, I can’t imagine anything as awful as losing a baby. I almost lost my son once in a near drowning and I remember how horrible it felt. When my husband died, all kinds of stuff happened. The economy went sour. I lost my job, but he needed me at home anyway, so I felt it was meant to be. Then I got sick, was told my disease was incurable but not fatal. I’m still not over it but I try every day. I’ve never been suicidal. Every day I wake up and believe life is going to get better. Sometimes I think I am an incurable optimist.

Do you know what’s really ironic here? We posted on a GB site, we laugh at the fangurls but this weird man is causing people, especially women, to find and support each other.

IF you want to talk to me more, I suggest you go to YouTube to Billy Ray Cyrus Trail of Tears.
It;’s a beautiful song, there are some nasty people there but if you post any kind of comment I think I can contact you directly and privately. You a

curious cat @ 11/15/2009 at 12:30 pm

@manlesston

curious cat @ 11/15/2009 at 12:30 pm

@manlesston

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/15/2009 at 1:08 pm

Heard you loud and clear, curious.
Thanks to you, trying to figure it out. Your wishes are appreciated. I’m doing better today. I think I’m going to make it day by day. *winks*
God bless Gerry Butler for having some good people posting on a blog in somewhere deep in internetland that are kind and caring. *hugging you gals*

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/15/2009 at 1:10 pm

Oops Gerry doesn’t HAVE he ATTRACTS GOOD PEOPLE…

trying to figure it out @ 11/15/2009 at 1:36 pm

ManLESSton
Maybe Gerry should have some of us board members working for him. We’d soon get him sorted out – have him dressed correctly for the right occasion, have him there on time, advise him on how to choose better scripts and how to keep his mouth shut. Yes, we would do wonders for his career.

You know Man, there’s an old saying – God moves in mysterious ways. He doesn’t necessarily give you what you want; he springs surprises on you when you least expect it, but he is always there for you no matter what comes your way. There is a reason for everything, you just have to take the good with the bad and one day you will be blessed with something wonderful and unexpected. Keep the faith girl.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/15/2009 at 3:07 pm

*Hugs* trying to figure it out. This morning was refreshing. The sun was shining brightly on new fallen snow and everything was so bright. I took that as a personal sign for us. We had a great walk in the snow with the dogs and we have laughed again. We have been blessed with great counseling and love for each other. We will pull through. There is always light, we just have to let it in. Your kind thoughtful wishes are great appreciated. Same back at you gal!

trying to figure it out @ 11/15/2009 at 3:21 pm

@ ManLESSston
I too enjoyed my walk with the mutt this morning; it was overcast and chilly, we haven’t had our first snow yet. I am fortunate to have a park bordering the back of the house, and very close to open fields and woods where my mutt can run wild and chase rabbits and anything else with four legs, which he can never catch. The woods are too wet and muddy to traverse right now, but once the snow flies we’ll be able to take our walks there. Hubby left me alone this week and is in Belgium (buying me chocolates) so I am the keeper of the dog and hairball (cat). It’s is beginning to get dark so I had better get the mutt out for another walk; I am looking ahead at the time and figure Gerry should be at the cinema now!

curious cat @ 11/15/2009 at 4:03 pm

@trying to figure it out. Right on!
Sorry about those non-posts. I was having some kind of computer quirk there. Shut down, powered up again and in busines.
Manlesston, this is appropos of nothing, as they say, has nothing to do with your situation but a commentary on life. We don’t know why it happens as it does.
I told you I married a man much older than myself. I ended up a caregiver for the last several years. I remember the moment a nurse in the hospital handed me a pair of surgical gloves and said, “You are about to learn wound care because YOU are going to be his main caregiver.” A minute later she snapped at me to take the gloves off and put on a new pair because I had accidentally touched something. She was a tough teacher. He had had major emergency surgery for complicqtions of colon cancer and his stomach was slashed open. Later I had to learn physical therapy. I had to learn to do everything and I have no medical training.

After he died there came a time when friends were urging me to start getting out, dating, and building my life again. My own illness prevented this for awhile. But I idly told a friend about a young man who was a great friend to me through high school and college. We were friends and confidants, could almost read each other’s minds we were so close. At one time he suggested he was interested in more of a relationship. The opportunity passed, I didn’t jump and close the deal, he didn’t persist, which of us was at fault I’m not sure, but we lost touch, I knew he married and divorced and mentioned him to this girlfriend. She said it was rare to have the kind of connection I had with him. I promised to look him up. and see if he was available..

I did find him. And guess what? This man I remembered as a handsome young athlete had also had cancer and two strokes, couldn’t walk without a walker, could barely speak well enough to be understood, and thankfully was remarried to a woman who sounds loving and caring.
The bottom line is, if I had married the bright handsome jock my own age instead of the older man, I still would have been a caregiver in the last few years.

When I saw “P.S., I Love You” i went to pieces. Intellectually, I felt maniupulated by the film, I didn’t even much like the Hilary Swank character but I felt at times that I was watching myself on the screen. Getting drunk, throwing up, the dirty dishes in the sink, not answering phone calls. There was even a jacket I couldn”t part with.

None of this has anything to do with your situation except how we deal with grief. No, I think you will never quite get over the loss of your child but you will come to accept that is what happened and find some other direction for your life.

May God with you throughout your difficult times.

A pal via JJ.

trying to figure it out @ 11/15/2009 at 7:58 pm

@ Curious Cat
Your story is very compelling. I think we all, to some degree, become care-givers in our life to someone; I just hope that when you need that “special caregiver” he or she will be there for you.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/15/2009 at 8:15 pm

curious cat what a dear one you are. It takes a lot to be a caregiver and to be that emotionally invested is even more difficult. As a clinician I always look at how to make the patient both physically and emotionally comfortable and then I look to the family. But always in the back of my mind I know that I get to go home. And there you were in the middle of it and being a mother to two young children while nursing him. What incredible strength you have.
I have been sharing all your posts with the hubby. He was very touched by all your concern and finally understands why I chose to get on here last night. He has the same issues with our loving parents trying to make things better, sometimes it can all be too much even though they want the very best for us.
You all have been an inspiration and helped me during a really down day. I adore you curious cat, trying to figure it out, and giggles. You are the very best in my book.

trying to figure it out @ 11/15/2009 at 9:09 pm

ManLESSton
You are very welcome. When do you actually make the big move to SLC?

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/15/2009 at 9:15 pm

The week before Christmas. Crazy huh? We are both from AZ so we will be moving and then heading to AZ for the holidays. Hubby starts work beginning of January and I am in second interviews with two of the hospitals. We get to literally start our new life with the New Year. Timing is everything right?…

trying to figure it out @ 11/15/2009 at 9:52 pm

@ ManLESSton
Well, that’s wild. However, Arizona for Christmas would be nice – no snow? I’ve actually lived in places where there’s no snow at Christmas and you know, I miss it. Too true, timing is everything – 2010 will be your year.

I’m so sorry for you situation. My sympathies. Please take this with the intent that it is given — don’t you have any friends in real life to talk to and share with? I say this because I think you may be putting too much of your personal life on a public message board. It goes to those who may be helpful withtheir responses but there others who will just file it away to use against you in the future, and possibly identify you in real life. Perhaps you can share an anonymous email for curious and others to send t heir contact info to and then delete the account and contact them from another one that you create. Internet frineds can be nice, but real ones are often better. Just some advice given with good intentions only, not anything else. Good luck to you and your husband.

downlowinfo @ 11/16/2009 at 5:42 am

Manless it sounds like you’ve been through a lot. I don’t have anything other to say than good luck, and God Bless.

curious cat @ 11/16/2009 at 8:52 am

@199 You have a good point. I think Manlesston has made it clear that she does have people in her real life. But weirdly, sometimes I think these threads can provide something your real life doesn’t because your real life involves relationships with so much baggage of various sorts. Sometimes you just want a fresh opinion. She took a risk spilling her personal angst on line and especially to me and I took a risk giving her a personal contact to go to and spilling a bit of my own recent life. Mr. Giggles is the hero here, coming through promptly with help sites,

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/16/2009 at 9:30 am

@manless . Point well taken. We do have friends but none that have had any similar experiences. Yes you are right on TMI and I have made contact with curious outside of here. It was a bad situation and obviously I wasn’t thinking through all the consequences. I sincerely appreciate your advice and will heed it.
Thanks again curious…

manless get a life @ 11/17/2009 at 5:53 am

@ManLESSton, I likely: what a load of sh*t! you are a LIAR playing the sympathy card YET AGAIN. Who the hell shares sh*t like that on a message board? only a lying attentions seeker would, that’s what!. If this really happened, you would keep it yourself or in your close circle of friends. Goodness, how uneventful your real life must be that you have to make stuff up! What a sad b@stard!

trying to figure it out @ 11/17/2009 at 10:02 am

manless get a life

trying to figure it out @ 11/17/2009 at 10:05 am

@ manless get a life

What if she’s telling the truth?

manless get a life @ 11/17/2009 at 3:04 pm

@trying to figure it out: I I’d bet my savings that she isn’t, trying-to-figure-it-out,
If something like that did indeed happen, God forbid. You wouldn’t tell a group of strangers on the net unless it was an online support group where there are other like-minded people with a similar sad story to tell.

.Now randomly mentioning an unrelated traumatic event on an anonymous message board for an actor screams of attention seeking behavior and ‘pity me’ tactics. If she is that depressed, she should consider seeking professional help or emailing certain emotional pu$$y friends on this board, instead of bearing her heart and soul on the main board… where nobody really gives a crock of sh!t. because they have got their own problems..Aint that the truth.

trying to figure it out @ 11/17/2009 at 3:46 pm

@manless get a life
Maybe it did really happen, maybe she just needed to off-load somewhere and chose the wrong place to do it, maybe she realized the error in her ways by doing this, maybe she has sought help elsewhere. If it were you in her shoes, how would you feel if you read what you had written?

manless get a life @ 11/17/2009 at 4:40 pm

If I was her, I’d feel embarrassed for making up such a stupid, tasteless lie for attention & never show my damn ID here again.

btw, you off-load on family and sympathetic friends, not judgmental, nasty strangers on the internet. it’s like she’s begging to be bashed. She reminds me of that idiot highcottonquinn who lied about being abused as a child and tried to lay the guilt trip on oy for making fun of her psychotic posts..

both manless and highcotton are attention-seeking retards. You don’t reveal something so personal on an open forum like this period. If you do post a sob story, then you are a liar and a fantasist. It’s simple

Most people are very protective about their personal information for fear of identity theft and stalking. But Manless has time and time again offered to divulge delicate information about herself like where she works, where she is, her life story, etc. without fear. Nobody can be this dumb and naive, so this must mean she has concocted this internet persona and a fake husband to make friends and wants to share every detail of her fictitious life on the net to seem ‘interesting’, Her real life must be so boringl that she has resorted to living in this fantasy world. I have got Manless’s f*ckery down to a T.

Gerard Butler has been proposed to by a woman and Gerard has accepted to marry her in the future because he genuinely and deeply loves her and wants to have babies with her. In the past he didn’t have plans to marry or have children but since this woman suddenly came into Gerard’s life his outlook on marriage and having a family has changed since this woman has changed his life and also has made a huge impact on his life and since Gerard is deeply committed to this woman and wants to please her.

Elisabeth @ 12/19/2009 at 2:32 am

@sugar: Gerard Butler has been proposed to by a woman and Gerard has agreed to marry her because he wants to have children with her since he deeply and genuinely loves her and wants to please her. This woman has changed his opinion on marriage and having a family since this woman suddenly came into Gerard’s life. This woman has changed Gerard’s life as he knows it.

@Elisabeth: …аnd I know this woman. It’s Moira.