Gerard Butler: Celebrating His 40th In London!

Gerard Butler: Celebrating His 40th In London!

Gerard Butler leaves his hotel in London to appear on The Jonathan Ross Show on Thursday (November 12).

The Scottish actor, who turns 40 tomorrow, spoke with STV about his birthday week plans.

‘’On my birthday itself I am going to have a party in London, which is great because I don’t get to spend a lot of time there anymore,” he shared.

‘’The next day I am going up to Glasgow, where I am having a shared birthday party with my 11-year old niece,” Gerard shared.

‘’I might even have something in L.A. as well, but I am not going to have any big parties, just little fun ones.’’

Happy early birthday, Gerry!!

gerard butler leaving london hotel 01
gerard butler leaving london hotel 02
gerard butler leaving london hotel 03
gerard butler leaving london hotel 04
gerard butler leaving london hotel 05
gerard butler leaving london hotel 06

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

@ILoveYouMoreEachDay&Night: For Godssake, take your lithium and fluoxetine dosage. There are enough mentalists here already.

Stinkylouise @ 11/12/2009 at 9:19 pm

It’s his birthday?Had no idea. What can we get him? A lifetime supply of penicillin? A hazmat suit?(I can get my hands on one)!LOL

Happy BIRTHDAY d^_^b

anonymous @ 11/12/2009 at 9:43 pm

@babsie: I didn’t pick on her. In fact you should be grateful I made the comment I did or someone would have made a crass comment about her by now. The fangurlz always do when any women is in a photo with him. Some of them are innocent people who happened to be in the background. Then they have a hissy when the photos of them that they post online are linked here and show just how unattractive they are. They can dish it out, but can’t take it.

His family is probably nice. However he’s made his own problems with fame and publicity and if he gets bad press, it’s his own problem.

Speaking of his bad press, did anyone ever hear how much he paid the paparazzo he punched or what happened with the owners of the dog he beat up? Those got quieted very quickly. He has a good legal team.

trying to figure it out @ 11/12/2009 at 10:36 pm

So who’s the lucky girl he’s not engaged to?

Happy birthday you handsome man

Well, he’s done it again. Thin and handsome. A few days in the Highlands and he reappears looking skinny. No bloat. His face in these pictures looks like he did five years ago. Maybe that cleanse really works? Wish I knew his secret.

Happy BDay to GB @ 11/12/2009 at 11:50 pm

Gerry, Many happy returns! Have a great time with your family and friends back home on your big 40. Enjoy your well deserved R and R and see you back in the States side soon.

curious cat @ 11/12/2009 at 11:53 pm

@British #7 GB has actually never done a decent American accent. You want to hear a Brit get American down pat, it’s Hugh Laurie. On “House” you cannot tell the guy wasn’t born and bred in the USA. He’s flawless. Laurie says it doesn’t come easy, he works at it hard. I admire his attention to detail, but what disappoints me is why should he have to? Why should GB have to? We have a UN of people living in the USA. Why is is hard to accept that a character in a movie or TV program grew up elsewhere and speaks differently? Isn’t this what the USA is all about?
@ sick of it # 11 reported to whom? Blah.
@ Stinky L, ol’ friend and fellow A-list poster, #27. Surely you knew GGG’s 40th birthday was this week. I knew that and I am a half-a@@ed semi-sorta-maybe-fan. I like these pictures of him, jeans and scruff, going home. He looks like the humble talented actor I wanted to like once. not the celebrity. I hope he has a good time in Scotland with his family and gets grounded in Scottish reality.

He’s probably engaged to Kristi

Happy Birth day Mr.Butler. You make us all happy with your amazing talent. You deserve every ounce of happiness on this special day.

Cheers

In celebration of your birthday, Gerry, I’m going commando at work tomorrow. Hugs and kisses.

Mia, he hasn’t gone to the highlands yet. He was going there after London.

Sugar, there was a black woman with him in Oslo. Maybe it was her.

Happy birthday beautiful man. You rock my world. He’s just the most gorgeous man ever. And, no, I’m not a fan board member! Come back to the US of A where your fans really are.

At the expense of being accused of being someone else, I just want to say, Happy, Happy Birthday Baby.

Gay boy just come out and admit it same goes for George Clooney.

@ British @ 11/13/2009 at 1:29 am

British said: “I hope time in Scotland will rid him of his horrific American accent.”

Agreed. I much prefer the scottish accent.

F up fangurl @ 11/13/2009 at 1:33 am

Can you believe this chick? She actually counted down to Gerry’s birthday. WTF?
———————————————————————————————-
framolamdu: One Hour and 2 mins to go til the wonder that is Gerard Butler turns the big 40 HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY
about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck

@F up fangurl: I wonder if his balls drop at midnight like the one in Times Square.

GB, happy 40th. Wish everyone at 40 could look as beautiful as you did tonight in London.

Oy: “I wonder if his balls drop at midnight like the one in Times Square.”

LOL.

IF Gerry is Engaged.... @ 11/13/2009 at 2:40 am

…if he is….he is already cheating…..

Listen GERRY is not engaged unless it is to a man.
SECOND, Gerry is a fool.
THIRD, Gerry is a fool

Capsice???

Old A@@ Mofo @ 11/13/2009 at 2:46 am

Dude looks like sh&t warmed over. NTTAWWI.
sugar, i heard that you are the resident re*tard. you don’t stray far from type do u??
HHAHAHAHH at Gerry marrying someone. If he announces an engagement he is GAY.

As far as the ugly chick in these photos its obvious she works for his handlers over there. Please. Don’t insult us.
If she were hot – YES we’d be asking the proper questions and finding out her ss#, etc. But, come on, give gerrry SOME credit.
Besides…that chick is wearing…..”mom jeans”. *shudders*

Happy Birthday Gerard. Looking forward to seing you at the LAC premier in Glasgow on sunday.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All