Gerard Butler: Celebrating His 40th In London!

Gerard Butler: Celebrating His 40th In London!

Gerard Butler leaves his hotel in London to appear on The Jonathan Ross Show on Thursday (November 12).

The Scottish actor, who turns 40 tomorrow, spoke with STV about his birthday week plans.

‘’On my birthday itself I am going to have a party in London, which is great because I don’t get to spend a lot of time there anymore,” he shared.

‘’The next day I am going up to Glasgow, where I am having a shared birthday party with my 11-year old niece,” Gerard shared.

‘’I might even have something in L.A. as well, but I am not going to have any big parties, just little fun ones.’’

Happy early birthday, Gerry!!

gerard butler leaving london hotel 01
gerard butler leaving london hotel 02
gerard butler leaving london hotel 03
gerard butler leaving london hotel 04
gerard butler leaving london hotel 05
gerard butler leaving london hotel 06

• CeeLo Green's show The Good Life has been cancelled- US Weekly
  • Manny Pacquiao bashes Floyd Mayweather for not getting a formal education - TMZ
  • Watch Quintavious Johnson cover Etta James on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
  • Faking It gets two new cast members- Just Jared Jr
  • Vince Vaughn will star in The Politician- Entertainment Weekly
  • Courtney Stodden is not following Marilyn Monroe's footsteps- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Dax Shepard will be teaming up with Warner Brothers for his new film CHiPS- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ana Braga shows off her curves in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 79 » Show All

@FWIW: In the Oslo interview GB said he had been “hanging out” with her for quite a while, not dating her. I thought that was odd. That’s how you talk about a friend, not a serious girlfriend.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/11/12/gerard-butler-celebrating-his-40th-in-london/all-comments/#comments#ixzz0WkMLwaeE

Gerard has repeatedly said that he isn’t necessarily dating/********/in a serious relationship, etc. with every girl he is seen with. He has reiterated that he is a flirty kind of guy, too, so it could be easy to misconstrue his flirtations. From the pics I saw of Miss Bianca she was a pretty girl and didn’t in any way resemble a trashy, overfrosted, trailer park, faux feminist stripper like Travis Barker’s ex. Now seeing him with someone as low rent as Shanna Moakler indeed gives cause for pause, and just out of respect for Superdad Travis Barker, I’d much rather see Gerry with an “exotic”, a man, or even a farm animal, than Shanna.

lavender1960 @ 11/13/2009 at 9:05 am

@blind item:

Wow there is like only one actor in Hollywood who has been plagued by rumours of his sexuality, that is really funny.

His birthday @ 11/13/2009 at 9:27 am

I think the blonde if Fryguy dressed in drag.

trying to figure it out @ 11/13/2009 at 9:51 am

F up fangurl

Yes – and she’s heading to Glasgow too.

I do wish Gerard a happy birthday! Hope he enjoys the visit with his family and get some rest.

The Oslo interviews were great! GB was very focused and for once he controlled the interview, the journalist was a good interviewer.

The same rumors over and over again, JJ is getting to be the most trashiest gossip sight on the Internet IMO. The gay rumor as well as others will never leave him, people will just keep repeating them over and over again.

@trying to figure it out: “Yes – and she’s heading to Glasgow too.”
Dear Lord! Where do these women get the money to pay for their fandom? Massive credit card debt I suspect.
@Low rent: I couldn’t agree with you more. Date/****/skirt chase away, just try to keep off the hardcore ****** — especially now that you’re 40 you dirty old ****. LOL!

lavender1960 @ 11/13/2009 at 10:55 am

@ThisIsIt:

Here here. Looks like a lot of frustrated creative writers commenting on this blog.

cubedweller @ 11/13/2009 at 11:09 am

Happy Birthday Gerry you big lug. You give all of us hours upon hours of fun. Enjoy your special day!

trying to figure it out @ 11/13/2009 at 11:20 am

@ FWIW

I’ve often wondered that myself. I have read comments that make me think that some of the fans don’t have a pot to p*ss in, but they still go on these jaunts. Everyone is entitled to spend their hard earned dollars how they want, but I do think it’s a bit over the top to fly off to meet a bunch of women somewhere and celebrate Gerry. I’d rather invest my dollars in something more worthwhile. Each to their own, I guess.

@ lavender1960
Looks like a lot of frustrated creative writers commenting on this blog.

Not all of us fit into this category. I often wonder where half the stuff comes from myself; I think I only read a fraction of the stuff that’s out there.

Bianca pix @ 11/13/2009 at 11:55 am

I want some of those lips too. Oh my…

Happy Birthday to Gerard Buter. You are 40 years young today. Best yet to come. Cheers.

Jam is yummy.

Jared the show he appeared on is called Friday Night with Jonathon Ross :) x

@trying to figure it out:

She lives near Glasgow would you expect anything else – I’d be more surprised not seeing her in her home area than I would at a US Premiere.

trying to figure it out @ 11/13/2009 at 1:45 pm

XX
I didn’t realize how close to Glasgow she lived, and no it doesn’t surprise me she’s going there. She was at the LAC premiere in LA – she won the tickets through a contest on GALS – some people have all the luck. Gerry must have been delighted to see her – AGAIN! She seems to be all over the place since she became a moderator on GALS.

framolamadipshiit @ 11/13/2009 at 2:31 pm

needs to cease and desist.

@trying to figure it out:

She won them on Twitter from director F Gary Gray I believe. I will give her her dues and anyone else who won that contest he made them work for it and those who did win won it by sheer hard work and determination.

There are alot of fans, granted not from UK, that go to practically everything on East and West Coast that he sees a damn sight more than her and from videos I have seen he has always been very gracious with his regular fans. Whether Gerry is freaked out or not by seeing the same faces time and again I think as long as they are all respectful towards him then he will continue to be available to them. While so many slag all of these fans off none of us really knows what Gerry thinks and I have to believe if he had an issue with any of these fans; not just her; then they would not get within an inch of him.

To me the proof is right there that he has no issue because his associates seem to have alot to do with her on Twitter – when I have issues with people or want nothing to do with them its easy to ignore. I really do believe, call me niaive if you want, that Gerry’s people know and ensure the fans he wants nowhere near him – get nowhere near him. Apart from being able to afford to go to all these things – whether we think it is weird or not and wouldn’t do it ourselves – what has she done wrong??. As far as I can see nothing whatsoever.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/13/2009 at 2:47 pm

lavender1960 @ 11/13/2009 at 9:05 am @blind item:

=====================
So who do you think the blind item is? I’ve always wondered about Tiny Tom Cruise…
Trying to figure it out—Framoladoodoo is a scary sort. She must live in quite a fantasy world. I can’t believe all of the events she goes to. Maybe she robs banks on the side to support her habit. he he
Wow this thread has been all over the place. Gotta laugh at the funny things OY said. OY you are too clever and funny.
Back to the laundry and packing…BBL

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/13/2009 at 2:48 pm

Sh!t I forgot…Happy Birthday Gerry…you naughty boy!

@ManLESSton, I likely: –

From someone who knows her via somebody else she is hardly scary, in fact she is an absolute hoot and whether you believe it or not unlike some other fans she has her head screwed on with all this Gerry stuff and does not live in some fantasy world – she admits she likes seeing him in the flesh so what – if I thought she actually went all over the place stalking him then I would have something to say about it but she attends Public Appearances – she can afford it – her dad has been ill for 2 years and this is probably something she does to take her mind off things.

Just because we may not be into stuff like this I hardly think we are in a place to knock those who do.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 11/13/2009 at 3:27 pm

@XX – you have a point BUT I have seen her Twitters and she is more than a little over the top. Quite devoted to say the least. If she is indeed taking care of a sick family member, I can understand all the time she devotes to her GALS and Twitter duties to take her mind off things.
My point is it is not the most healthy outlet. Maybe a walk everyday would be better than hours Twittering and making Gerry look like a horse’s a$$ with stalking fans…asking directors to hire him and actresses to request Gerry as a costar is a little out there…and embarrassing for him IMO.
She is a little too invested in Gerry. She needs to find something that is real in her life. Even funny people can be obsessed. *said sincerely*

@XX: The fact she COUNTS DOWN to his fortieth birthday is weird and f****ing scary. The fact she stalks people who’ve worked with him like Clyde’s cell mate (don’t know his name) is also f****ing scary. The fact she follows GB around the world and camps outside his hotel is…..yeah, you guessed it…F****ING SCARY.. Don’t even try and tell me FRAMOLAMADÎLDO has her head screwed on right because anyone who does all this is unbelievably unstable and could be capable of all sorts.. When you become obsessed with something, there is no line you won’t cross. This lady needs help. ASAP!

There is hot and then there is
scalding hot.
Gerry
I love u.

trying to figure it out @ 11/13/2009 at 4:16 pm

XX
You obviously know this woman. I don’t Tweet so don’t know the details of her contest win, however, I do find her devotion to Gerry too much and it seems to have gotten worse since she joined GALS. It is commendable she has looked after a sick family member, but so too have a lot of people, and they don’t go running off to see Gerry at any given moment nor Tweet on his behalf. If what manLESSton says about her Tweeting is true, she sounds like Gerry’s unofficial assistant. Do we really and truly know what Gerry really feels about his fans? No. We are supposedly told how giving Gerry he is of his time, but it’s part of his job. If push comes to shove, would he really tell her to f*ck off in front of a crowd if she really bugs the h*ll out of him? His associates may, for all we know, be keeping a close eye on her. She hasn’t done any harm by turning up at events, but is the potential there?

@whu…??:

Camps outside his hotel I think not – get your facts straight. Stalks his cellmate – quite alot of Gerry fans follow Reno and he seems more than happy to interact with them all.

And ManLesston I have never seen her tweet asking directors to hire him or actresses to co-star with him so quit with the exaggerations as I follow her on twitter LOL.

I’m not trying to defend her I have just known her for years via somebody and believe it or not she is pretty normal. She’s a big entertainment buff and does all sorts and has done for years so to those of us who do know her this is normal. She has never given her friends or family any cause for concern to stick her in the local looney bin LOL

It only seems unnatural to those who do not live the life she does. Its only because she lives in UK she is deemed different – if she lived on East or West Coast she would just be one of those regular fangurls.

——————————-
what a load of crapola.

framod!ldo, what has where you live got to do with the price of fish? it’s still considered psychotic batsh*t behaviour in every country.. You’re clutching at straws. Face it. YOU ARE A WEIRD STALKER. STOP DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE. GERRY BUTLER PROBABLY HAS SLEEPLESS NIGHTS BECAUSE OF YOU- AND NOT THE GOOD KIND OF ‘SOGGY SHEET’ SLEEPLESS NIGHTS EITHER (IN YOUR DREAMS) – MORE THE ‘SH*TTING IN MY PANTS’ / ‘SHE’S ABOUT TO LEAP OUT OF MY CLOSET AND KILL ME’ KIND OF CRIPPLING FEAR. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HIM I’M ABOUT TO START A CHARITY FOR THE GUY.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 79 » Show All