Gwyneth Paltrow Has Coffee And A 'Danish'

Gwyneth Paltrow Has Coffee And A 'Danish'

Gwyneth Paltrow goes for a walk and warms up with a cup of coffee in chilly London on Tuesday (November 11).

The 37-year-old actress is gearing up for The Danish Girl, replacing Charlize Theron in the role of Greta, a 1920s painter whose husband (Nicole Kidman) dresses and poses for her as a female model.

He realizes that it’s more than posing…and begins to change.

The Danish Girl will be the first time Nicole and Gwyn have shared the big screen since 1993′s Malice.

gwyneth paltrow coffee walk 01
gwyneth paltrow coffee walk 02
gwyneth paltrow coffee walk 03
gwyneth paltrow coffee walk 04
gwyneth paltrow coffee walk 05
gwyneth paltrow coffee walk 06

Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Gwyneth Paltrow

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
I AM A DOUCHBAG @ 11/12/2009 at 3:54 am

I am a blogging douchbag. I like to post stupid crap because I have no life.

The next person who posts after me is a giant twat

George Clooney @ 11/12/2009 at 3:55 am

If you’re reading this you are retarded & a dingbat.

What’s up with Gwyn? She looks a little harried.

Sorry, she’s not pretty but her kids are adorable.

Her face looks kind of scary there.
Reminds me of that scream painting.

She always looks like a corpse.

twenty-two @ 11/12/2009 at 6:09 am

@Pendant: Agree, at first I thought it was Blythe Danner.

I love her legs but she’s the epitome of a butterface.

Why are we seeing daily pics of this bird dog woman?
She’s not working so why is Flynet tailing her?

I think Gwyn overplucks her eyesbrows and this doesn’t look so good as you age. It dates her.

GP is very fair so w/o makeup she looks completely washed out.

I think Gwyneth’s probably preggers again and not feeling well.

snowberry @ 11/12/2009 at 6:27 am

@JP: Gwynnie was only good looking when she first appeared in Seven. She’s pretty average right now but nothing wrong with that. She looks like any other mum on the street only
taller.

@Paul: She’s been trying to keep in the public eye since her new film was announced. That’s why we saw her suddenly jogging for the paps after she dropped her kid off at school yesterday. She never does that.

Circus Hour @ 11/12/2009 at 6:40 am

Paltrow’s one of the few celebs who looks better with makeup.

Circus Hour @ 11/12/2009 at 6:42 am

Usually it’s the opposite and they look cuter when you scrub all that goop off their faces.

Her hair color is too close to her skin color and yes, I know I’m being shallow, but a smigeon of lipstick wouldn’t hurt.

I thought G.P. was pretty hot like 4-5 years ago, now she’s kind of plain looking

she seems really tired.

Well, I’ll cut her some slack since she’s just going out for a cup of coffee but I’ve never understood the Grace Kelly comparisons aside from the tall, blonde blonde general similarity. Sometimes I see a touch of a younger Mia Farrow but mainly she’s just a 40ish Jan Brady.

The casting is wrong. Paltrow is better suited to playing a pre-op transexual. If you cut off her hair, she’d look like a guy.

Farmer Ted @ 11/12/2009 at 7:05 am

She is a horse face with a good body.

Gwyn does look different with less makeup. She could pass for Tilda Swinton’s sister in those photos.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All