Thu, 12 November 2009 at 11:50 am
Mike Tyson Punches A Photographer
- Mike Tyson has a rough night at LAX
- Miley goes to see Rock of Ages on Broadway
- Jennifer Lopez scores a temporary restraining order
- Emma Roberts is pretty in pink
- Britney and BF Jason Trawick carry her sleepy boys
- Carrie Prejean gets upset on Larry King Live
- Kim Kardashian has a sweet treat
- Funnyman Will Ferrell says “Go Lakers!”
- Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo are hanging out again
- Take a sneak peek of Nicole Richie‘s new line
- Adam Lambert had some choice words for Gene Simmons, who said the American Idol’s coming out would ruin his career. “Gene was being a d—, and he’s not the greatest singer,” Adam fired back.
- Carrie Underwood’s new album Play On lands in the No. 1 spot on the Billboard album chart with 318,000 copies sold.
- Designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana celebrated their purchase of a two-floor Chelsea apartment at Il Bastardo on Tuesday night with model Adam Senn, who’ll star in the new D&G ads opposite Madonna.
- ABC has canceled the Kelsey Grammer sitcom Hank.
- While out and about in Paris, Fergie looked street chic as she debuted darker locks and blunt bangs and donned a Treesje studded Archer handbag in Black Shine, a velvet blazer, winter shorts and Kate Moss-embossed t-shirt.
Just Jared on Facebook