Gerard Butler Has A 40th Birthday Bash!

Gerard Butler Has A 40th Birthday Bash!

Gerard Butler gets the party started at his 40th birthday celebration at London’s China Whites on Friday (November 13).

The Scottish actor filled STV in on his birthday plans, saying he’d head to Glasgow the day after his birthday to share a celebration with his niece, “which I am a little bothered about because I deserve all the attention,” he joked, “but she is getting some of it.’’

“No, it’s lovely,” he continued, “so I am going to have a family party with her, then when I make it back to New York, I will do something there.”

gerard butler 40th birthday london 01
gerard butler 40th birthday london 02
gerard butler 40th birthday london 03
gerard butler 40th birthday london 04
gerard butler 40th birthday london 05
gerard butler 40th birthday london 06
gerard butler 40th birthday london 07

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

He looks drunk.

HAPPY B DAY GERRY! LOVE YOU!

Better get my birthday wishes in before the bitter fat ugly women hijack the thread and call him gay. Happy Birthday GB.

groundhog day @ 11/14/2009 at 2:23 pm

Jared, please no more Gerry Butler. boring boring man

Oh please. He looks fantastic. I hope he had a fabulous time.

ew he’s a douchebag. way hotter guys than him.

TOO MUCH BUTTLER.

He’s looks hot. Hope he had a happy birthday.

@Weronica: No, he looks like he has a major hangover.

When you have a birthday you need to make it last. Especially when it’s close to other holidays, people are in a better mood and more likely to give you free stuff, drinks, cake, meals, table service. Work it Gerard!!!! Also does Denny’s still give free meals on your b-day? Maybe he should go there too. Anyways, happy birthday Gerard this week, next week, and the week after that! May all your dreams come true. Bring a car or bag to these “events” in case there is other swag they feel like giving, tshirts, sweatshirts, etc. More birthday posts to come!

I really hope he had a great time! And today he’ll celebrate with his little niece, how cute is that ^_^!
I love him! The best for him ever!
Thanks for the pics.

interesting idea @ 11/14/2009 at 2:34 pm

it would be interesting if posters refrained from commenting on a GB post just to show their digust!

It would be fascinating to see whether it was just the fangurls who persisted? I personally have had quite enough of him and am as Butlered out as it is possible to be. Thought that I had got fed up with him post Bounty and JenAniston, but this latest PR trail is all too much and we still have a long week to go and I get the feeling that JJ would post anything for the clicks on the thread, Its all advertising clicks and GB is a bore! ARGH!

The man does not look drunk. I feel sorry for people who can’t tell the difference between someone who is intoxicated and someone who looks exhausted. The man has been promoting ” Law Abiding Citizen” for the past week with no rest. How the hell does he suppose to look? Not to mention, he’s probably coming down with a cold by now since there was such a temperature change between the US and the UK.

I’d rather hear about a real man, not some gay guy who asks women to get down on their knees in bathrooms. Oh well, he’s 40 now so he won’t be relevant for much longer anyway. Hope it lives it up now because Hollywood is going to throw him out on his Scottish ass in a few years

Happy birthday Ger!

Ger looks sooo fit and fine.

He should be in Scotland by now with his family. Have a fab time Ger.

Cheers

Why is this guy everwhere these days?

@Rosie #15
Schizophrenia much.
You should stop talking to to voices in your head.

40 is nearly dead @ 11/14/2009 at 3:10 pm

If I was 40, I would not be celebrating it, I’d be planning my funeral.

kind of pathetic @ 11/14/2009 at 3:11 pm

@Scottish-Hawtness:

—————————————–
No one is forcing his to go out and party. If he’s exhausted, it’s his own fault. Personally, I think the man lives for partying. Too bad he always surrounds himself with the z-list. I think it’s kind of sad that he was surrounded by a bunch of people on his bday that he has probably never met before. He could have chosen to have an intimate gathering with real friends instead — but the man is an attentionwhore.
Pathetic “old man at the club” again.

christine (WeHo) @ 11/14/2009 at 3:12 pm

That’s sweet of him to think of his niece like that. My relatives are like that too.

@Amsterdam Guide @ 11/14/2009 at 3:14 pm

@Amsterdam Guide #17
He is promoting a film “Law Abiding Citizen” & also celebrating his 40th Birthday. That is why he is everywhere these days.
What have you been doing except hating on others.

@17 and @22 @ 11/14/2009 at 3:22 pm

@@Amsterdam Guide:

Better question is why is THIS guy with him all the time?

Fry Guy. Enough said.