Gerard Butler Has A 40th Birthday Bash!

Gerard Butler Has A 40th Birthday Bash!

Gerard Butler gets the party started at his 40th birthday celebration at London’s China Whites on Friday (November 13).

The Scottish actor filled STV in on his birthday plans, saying he’d head to Glasgow the day after his birthday to share a celebration with his niece, “which I am a little bothered about because I deserve all the attention,” he joked, “but she is getting some of it.’’

“No, it’s lovely,” he continued, “so I am going to have a family party with her, then when I make it back to New York, I will do something there.”

gerard butler 40th birthday london 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All
Verne Troyer @ 11/14/2009 at 3:27 pm

He is the best gay midget sex I ever had. Thank you for last night Mr Gerard. I can now go p!ss in the corner and die a happy wee man.

If the gutter press tabloids are reading this, please print this rumour because it’s true and not in the least bit far-fetched.

seen that coat before @ 11/14/2009 at 3:38 pm

@@17 and @22: surely that coat the fryguy is modelling is the same one the GB was wearing at the German GQ awards last week – third row down of pics Brunopress – search Gerard Butler middle pic I think.
Don’t get me started on couples sharing clothes – Boyfriend Jeans are all the rage here at the moment!

worhttp://www.brunopress.nl/bin/Brunopress.dll/go?a=disp&rs=1&pt=1&_m=2&_s=0&_men=submenu_2_0&_yp1=0&usp=0&_spe=0&t=sr-loadersearch.html&searchtext=gerard%20butler&_sf0=&_sf1=&_sf2=&lg=0&ls=0&so=2&_hints=1&_power=0&_a2lm=1&_a2om=1&_instorder=0&_sis=1&si=E08209B31D024CA2AB3ECB63189818&rnd=1795.5.19e

Bright stripy thong on :) @ 11/14/2009 at 3:49 pm

A SEXY GAY BEAST !!!

not only coat @ 11/14/2009 at 3:56 pm

but t-shirt and jeans as well

Just Rose @ 11/14/2009 at 4:00 pm

Who is the blonde in the back seat?

getting sloppy @ 11/14/2009 at 4:02 pm

GB is either getting really sloppy (or really just doesnt give a sh!t about anyone knowing anymore) about how often his is caught out and about with Nick Boyle (fryguy). It seems that his much vaunted ‘If I am with someone I wouldn’t be embarrased’ (said in reference to Jenaniston in the summer) could equally apply to his Best Boyfriend forever. Either that of Nick is way to confident and wants the world to know that they are inseperable. His Eurotour is a PR disaster on this matter alone. If they are a couple, just get on with it an stop the ‘wife and kids one day’ bullsh!t for the press and the fangurls.

de toute façon qu’il soit avec une femme c’est tout de suite “il sort avec elle” et si c’est un homme il est tout de suite “un gay” il ne peut pas avoir des amis à coté de lui sans que vous fassiez des histoire dessus, laissez le vivre bon sang vous n’avez pas autre chose a faire que de commenter des conneries , si au moins c’était sensé, mais non vous êtes des idiots qui ne voient pas qu’il a deja quelqu’un depuis au moins 2 ans et demi, je me demande meme des fois si il n’est pas deja marié!!!!.

Nick is not gay. He has a girlfriend. They even show up together holding hands in the background of one of TMZ’s videos about Gerry. Nick works for Gerry. You people are loco. Maybe he should quit his job to make the rumours go away? Not in today’s economy.

He is my type! Want!

Another GB thread.
More pictures of him looking bloated and old.
What a surprise.
Happy Birthday, sell-out.

How can Nick work for Gerry? Gerry said in the Oslo interview that he doesn’t have an entourage. If he works for Gerry and travels with him, then he’d be an assistant, security, a manager, shoeshine boy, coffee stirrer – what? Still an entourage. Please don’t insinuate that Gerry is a liar.

Gerry only speaks the truth. He also said if we knew him in real life we wouldn’t like him and I take him at his word.

Looking good, Gerard. Happy Birthday, hot stuff!

Having an entourage and having a couple of assistants are two different things.

Happy Birthday Gerry Butler :)
I hope you had a great time..You think the thirties went by fast…wait til you hit the forties..It’s as if your wheels went into high gear..Enjoy it..Life’s waaay too short.
xx
Lily

Jared, thank you so much for the latest Gerry news! You give us not only national Gerrry, but also international Gerry!!! Keep all the pictures coming!!!!! 40 is the new thirty, and psychologists say that all the way up and down the age ranges. Cavemen lived to be 30..and aged..the WWII generation was truly mkiddle-aged at 40…but now…it’s the age for menj to be..He’s not even in hius prime yet. He lloks so handsome…so fit…and I lke the way those jeans fit. Why do posters come here to this site…not just JJ..but Gerry’s in particular and coomplain because there are new Gerry pix? Methinks they’re harboring a latent craving for the man. I adore him. I wish him a great birthday that will last for a while. I saw him on the Johathan Ross show…and he was so gorgeous and funny. Give us more, JJ>

Wow, he is getting popular. What a cool duded. Is he dating Jennifer Anistan?

@oy: Do you know where I can find that Oslo interview? :)

oui il sort avec elle depuis longtemps maintenant, regardez les photos de lui ou d’elle ils se parlent ils s’amusent sous le nez des photographes, vous verrez qu’ils s’envoient les mêmes mimiques et surtout leur mains

Benchods Anonymous @ 11/14/2009 at 5:32 pm

Wow, what a bunch of bitter and resentful f/ckers you all are. Are you sure you’re not all miserable Brits? the hoi polloi tend to hate successful people and like to drag them down. If you have anything nice in the United States, ie. an expensive sports car, people say, “one day I hope to have one and I admire your success. well done, you lucky b*stard,” whereas In Britain, we tend to envy you, steal it, wreck it, then sh/t in the petrol tank. At times, I can’t wait to get off this f/cking island and emigrate to Australia. Anyway, I’d understand the hate if he was a reality television chav, or if he shoved his fame in people’s faces and took liberties, but hating the guy for doing well for himself does stink of jealousy and resentment a bit. Grow the **** up.

@merlin:

Qui, C’est Nick.

A couple of assistants isn’t an entourage? He’s like the Noah’s Ark of acting. Two assistants, two publicists, etc – all male and female sets. If you see him boarding a boat, please warn us because he he knows something we don’t.

What does this assistant Nick do that he has to assist Gerry everywhere he goes? Tie his shoes? Cut his meat? Put the Just For Men in Gerry’s hair?

#42 it’s on Youtube.

40 is the new 30 if you’re in denial, Boo. Otherwise forty is forty.

Oh look! Someone bought Rosetta Stone software!

AHH! Looking lovely as always =D

Forty my a*s*s~!! He’s at least 55!

Nick une sorte d’organisateur et un copain et je suis d’accord de dire que gerard a quelqu’un dans sa vie et c’est juste pour les photographes qu’il s’affiche avec des femmes , il est prit il n’est pas seul

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All