Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: MOCA Marvelous

Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: MOCA Marvelous

Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale arrive at the Moca New 30th Anniversary Gala at L.A.’s Museum of Contemporary Art on Saturday (November 14).

Gavin, 44, recently told People what he and the family will be up to this holiday season.

“We alternate each year,” he explained. “Last year we stayed in the Los Angeles area, but now we’re excited about having an old-fashioned, European holiday.”

As for how his little guys are, he said, “The kids are better and funnier than ever.”

“Fatherhood is everything they say it is and more. I love it.”

FYI: Gwen is rocking a white bustier with black lace detail by Dolce & Gabbana.

gwen stefani gavin rossdale moca 01
gwen stefani gavin rossdale moca 02
gwen stefani gavin rossdale moca 03
gwen stefani gavin rossdale moca 04
gwen stefani gavin rossdale moca 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

LOVE HER TOP ….:):):)

first^^ and i LOOOOOOOOVE gwen. i think everybody who says something negative about her is an idiot! xD

Non-blonde @ 11/15/2009 at 12:15 pm

Best and hottest couple in Hollywood. Adore them!

I find it interesting that they attended the same event as Jolie Pittz and they look like they are going to an art gallery, while JPs look like they are going to a black tie ball. It’s a modern art gallery not a cotillion.

Xtina is my IDOL =) @ 11/15/2009 at 12:52 pm

What a weird outfit she’s wearing. I LOVE the top! but not loving the pants…. Gavin is lookin’ hot. I’m not such a big fan of hers but I’m neutral about her, not fan, not hater. She has a cool style and her Kingston is supercute.

cute couple @ 11/15/2009 at 1:29 pm

They both look cute as usual . I don’t like their clothing .

funny how he won’t mention being a great father to the daughter he ignored.

Liverwurst @ 11/15/2009 at 1:49 pm

Nothing like being a slave to fashion regardless of how ridiculous it make you look.

@non-blonde

i agree, i think these two have found the fountain of youth!!

I adore Gwen’s top and shoes, not sure on the trousers though. She looks amazing as always. Cut your, hair, Gavin, please!

The top is gorgeous. The husband, too. haha

-meream

Use to love Gwen, don’t anymore!!! Can’t respect a woman who denies her husband’s child!!! A real woman would make that girl a part of her family!!! It’s too bad because I thought she was nice and sweet but clearly she is a nasty witch? Karma Gwen Karma will bite you in the butt everytime!!! Her sons should know that they have an older sibling!!! Hatred and jealousy are the only things that get in the way of that happening!!!!

@ Lana

Exactly what I was thinking! I don’t know why Gavin is acting like Fatherhood is new to him. He has a daughter (whos in her teens I believe) afterall.

I am a waitress in New York and I have seen Gavin, Gwen their sons AND his daughter at our restaurant twice before. So I don’t think they ignore her if they were all having a family dinners together.

I think Gwen is okay looking. She has a good personality.

nationalist @ 11/16/2009 at 1:20 am

AS you are only human…..You probably mistook her for someone else other than Ms. Daisy SAMMY because, even in an interview, her mom Pearl Lowe says that his name is not mentioned and banned in the household. They did an interview together not separately and said that his name is banned. Daisy says that she doesnt want to waste time holding grudges against him because life is short.

nationalist @ 11/16/2009 at 1:20 am

nationalist @ 11/16/2009 at 1:25 am

here is the link to the interview where they discuss his inactive role in her life. Scroll down its long!

Non-blonde @ 11/16/2009 at 4:04 am

Why the hell you think Gavin ignores her? We don’t know whole truth, only Pearl’s version. She’s the sl*t, who even didn’t know who was the real father of her child.

Talk about “D” list stars!

They both enjoy wearing odd costumes.

I guess marvelous is in the eyes of the beholder.