Kate Bosworth Makes It a MOCA Night

Kate Bosworth Makes It a MOCA Night

Kate Bosworth makes a fashionable arrival in Proenza Schouler at the MOCA New 30th Anniversary Gala on Saturday night (November 14) held at The Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles.

The Collection: MOCA’s First Thirty Years will be an exhibit marking the museum’s 30th anniversary and will be open to the public today (November 15) through May 3, 2010. More info at MOCA.org.

Earlier in the day, Kate was seen getting her nails done in West Hollywood.

FYI: Kate is wearing a box chain necklace in silver by David Yurman – she wrapped it around her wrist and wore it as a bracelet!

20+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth making it a MOCA night…

kate bosworth moca 01

Posted to: Kate Bosworth

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Boring looking person that I have not seen in a single film.

Pretty girl but she looks tired.

She is beautiful but what a big forehead!

Where's the b/f these days? @ 11/15/2009 at 2:42 pm

Did she dump the model?

Yeah, she is pretty but the center part really doesn’t flatter her.

She looks like ****.

liars/weirdos @ 11/15/2009 at 3:00 pm

BIG *****!!!! WHAT A ****!!!

I don’t like the dress.
Kate’s lovely but she kind of has chicken legs.

Yuck!!! She has no pride! After what she did to Gwyneth with Chris and she still has the balls to show her face at a classy event like this!!! Trash…she is such trash. She has a “wood face” as we say in Brazil. Meaning she doesn’t get it at all what people are saying or she is so desperate for people to talk about her that she doesn’t care what they say about her. Not all attention is good attention. She looks older than Gwyneth to me and why does she always pose like she has to take a pee? She is truly a wh*re and I will not go see any movie she is in. At all. They haven’t sued star mag yet because the story is true so she is so trying to save face. Nasty sk*ank! Forget about Straw Dogs now for me and anyone I speak to or blog to…. and that is a lot of peeps. TEAM GWYNETH!!!!

TEAM GWYNETH!!!!!!!

i love kate. She has a unique beauty. As for the rumors of her & Martin kissing, I don’t buy it. Show me pics and I will beleive it. But even then I would just think that chris and gweny are swingers lol

Has she had work done?

blue crush @ 11/15/2009 at 3:27 pm

@ray: Agree, I don’t believe them either. Glad they’re both suing Star. They’re such a sleazy publication.

Kate is beautiful as usual.

shenanyginz @ 11/15/2009 at 3:28 pm

@ray:
agreed. i’d like to see chris and gwen split before we start calling kate a homewrecking *****.

Her hair looks like straw, and her face looks old.
She should really lay off the hard partying.
That’s one of the reasons that Orlando dumped her. Maybe she is going downhill because Orlando is engaged and she can only find married men to hang out with.

Yep and she looks so bad I am lost of words .

As for the Chris thing THEY HAVEN’T SUED so I don’t know what to believe I wouldn’t put it past her she is ****** and not the sweet innocent girl she wants people to believe .

@blue crush: No lawsuits have been filed, so what does that tell you? She’s trampy and I totally believe the story.

I want to give her the benefit of a doubt, but there has been more than one sighting of she and Chris together. And remember how fast she hooked up with James after she and Orlando broke up. There were rumors of her cheating on Orlando, so there seems to be a pattern of infidelity. Of course, we know nothing for sure, but when there is this much smoke, there has to be some little bit of fire.

blue crush @ 11/15/2009 at 4:10 pm

@Liza: They are in the process of filing a lawsuit. The story was just recently reported.

@Where’s the b/f these days?: I read she broke up with him before she started filming Straw Dogs and that’s she been hooking up with her co-star, Alexander Skarsgard.

@Where’s the b/f these days?: I think so cause she’d dating that blonde dude from True Blood who plays the really hot vampire.

twenty-two @ 11/15/2009 at 4:16 pm

@@14: According to US Magazine, Gwyn’s best friend, Jessica Capshaw, was at the concert and said nothing was going on. I guess Gwyn chooses to believe her friends over a gossip rag.

I kinda of feel sorry for Gwyn, Kate and Chris having their names dragged through the mud.

@JJ: She is so lucky! That guy is HOT!!! :-)

Not her best look but she’s still very attractive.

celeb spotter @ 11/15/2009 at 4:20 pm

@JJ: They were spotted making out backstage at the Scream Awards.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All