Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Jewelry Designers for Asprey

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Jewelry Designers for Asprey

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have designed a serpent-inspired collection of jewelry called The Protector for Asprey.

According to WWD, all net proceeds from sales will benefit Education Partnership for Children of Conflict, which was cofounded by Angie three years ago.

The backstory of the serpent theme is that Angie was given a ring — not from Asprey — in the shape of a snake while she was pregnant with Shiloh. Since then she’s considered the reptile a protector of her family.

In February, Angie wore one of the serpent bracelets from the collection to London’s BAFTA Awards.

Brad and Angie‘s jewelry will hit Asprey stores in London, New York, Beverly Hills, Tokyo and Dubai later this week. She also wore an Asprey ring at this weekend’s MOCA event.

I’m no jewelry designer but this collection is stunning!

10+ pictures inside of The Protector rings, bracelets, and earrings…

angelina jolie jewelry brad pitt asprey 01

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 721 » Show All
Not Impressed by JA @ 11/16/2009 at 12:05 pm

RealityCheck @ 11/16/2009 at 10:55 am Couldn’t they design something a little less revolting? Silver, gold, platinum or precious stones, a snake is a snake. Those snakes must reflect what she’s done to other people in her life. Brad is an idiot – he takes the persona of every woman he is with and follows her lead.

———————————–
the snake represents MANISTON trapping Brad on the first date, then living Karma ever after her ex husband said to her : “dead end, waste of time who drove me to therapy because of your lies, get the f$ck off my life and out of my company’
Ever since it happened, Maniston the snake who uses s*x and false promisies keep on getting dumped while her fans keep on getting punk’ed, her movies keep on getting bombed and her fans loosing their sh*t again and again
That’s the REALITY CHECK of the snake whose greed for power and schemes using her own motto (in order to make it in Hollywood you have to be f*ckable…even setting blind dates…) backfired.

Very interesting indeed. Love how the net proceeds will go to charity, always thinking of ways to help the less fortunate. How can something so nice be turned into something negative by nincompoops who never contribute sh!t themselves?

Jennifer Aniston Twitter @ 11/16/2009 at 12:11 pm

1 hour ago
Straightened my hair. Walked my dogs.
2 hour ago
Watched Girl Interuped, she crazy.
3 hour ago
Bought US/People Magazine & cut out pictures of Brangelina & made a collage of my face with it.
4 hour ago
Watched Tomb Raider, her accent & acting is terrible. Megan Fox will definitely replace her. No one could ever replace me – Rachel Green Forever.
5 hour ago
I’m watching Mr & Mrs Smith again. Why do I do this to myself. BOO HOO.
6 hour ago
I might ring Tag & ask him for a booty call. I should have married him instead.
7 hour ago
I wish The Fonze was a real person, I could date him.
8 hour ago
I remember the time Ross said we were on a break. We so weren’t.
9 hour ago
I know what will get Brad back – my cheer leader outfit.
10 hour ago
Major drama. I can’t find my hair straighteners & I have to meet Monica & Phoebe at Central Perk in half an hour.

Jennifer twitter,
BWAHAHAHA

I bet Brad never invisioned becoming so famous world wide since Angelina. He really took a gamble at love and it’s really paid off for him, so what if he chased Angelina around the world it’s kinda cute. People do crazy things when they are in love.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie out arm-in-arm

The Hollywood golden couple were given a private tour of the Museum of Contemporary Art to celebrate its 30th anniversary.

Dressed in a floor-length black gown, Angelina walked arm-in-arm with her man.

They were joined later other guests including Eva Mendes, Christina Ricci, Jessica Alba, James Franco, Pierce Brosnan, Ridley Scott and Guy Ritchie.

Lady Gaga performed at the party.

The singer was comissioned for a one-off performance with Russia’s famed Bolshoi ballet and artist Francesco Vezzoli.

Sitting behind a pink grand piano, she performed Speechless, a track from her new album Fame Monster.

can’t I simply dislike this woman without being jealous of her?

Not Impressed by JA @ 11/16/2009 at 12:38 pm

Rim shot @ 11/16/2009 at 12:30 pm AJ is looking more and more like a snake, skinny body, big head. That is probably why she thinks they are beautiful.
—————————
Better this than the a** kissers of the short fat legged chinnified tranny face Maniston and her massive male testosterone related neck.
Maniston lovers like the kinda who are gender challenged, 1/3 man 1/3 woman and the rest something vague related to POPEYE, chin included.

@reply | Flag This
teri @ 11/16/2009 at 12:26 pm

=======================

ITA, and some people can do crazy things even when they are not in love. Like Tommy Girl jumping on Oprah’s couch to profess his love for KatE. So fake, and he didn’t fool anybody. LOL.

So when will this crap be for sale at your local Dollar Store?

Woow absolutly beautiful!

- if you think this stuff’s good, wait till you see Brad’s new roachclip collection

Reality check Angie, maybe you should work on raising tribe you already have instead of keep adding to it. It’s not being a mother when the nannies are raising them.

Good for them. Brad also designs jewelry line for Damiani.

Not Impressed by JA @ 11/16/2009 at 12:58 pm

Zoe @ 11/16/2009 at 12:49 pm Wow, they looked like the just had a fight and are pissed with each other. Neither of them looks happy and look how far apart they stand. I guess Brad really does not want to adopt another kid after all.

————————————-
she can do whatever she want !
Your idole is not even able to control one of her two dogs who are raised by their nannies. One of them ran away not a long time ago.
Maybe she should dump them since she can’t even raised them.
Oh i forget, only a manistonretard and her idol think that a woman can’t be multitask…no wonder, their lirfe is full of failures and mediocrity.
All she can do is sell her lousy environment threatening related bottle of liquid : smartwater.

it won’t reach the dollar store at all besides you are not worth for this jewelry.. just go to the dollar store and get some that you can afford . i may suggest though instead of buying fake jewelry maybe you start saving money for your therapy or get some class.

Not Impressed by JA @ 11/16/2009 at 1:00 pm

Rim shot @ 11/16/2009 at 12:52 pm @Not Impressed by JA: Have no idea why you are ranting about Aniston, obsessed much?

——————————————-
Of course you have no idea, braindead people or people faking it can’t have a clue.

the beautiful @ 11/16/2009 at 1:03 pm

rim shot she is the most beautiful looking snake and i want to look like her bad. btw you look like a tadpole.

the beautiful @ 11/16/2009 at 1:05 pm

rimsh8t have no idea why you’re here tadpole.

fashionista @ 11/16/2009 at 1:06 pm

Wonderful. I love it. I’m beginning to love them as well LOL….

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 721 » Show All