Adam Lambert - AMAs 2009 Red Carpet

Adam Lambert - AMAs 2009 Red Carpet

Adam Lambert rocks the red carpet at the 2009 American Music Awards at L.A.’s Nokia Theatre on Sunday (November 22).

The 27-year-old “For Your Entertainment” singer will be closing the show this evening with a much anticipated performance.

Looks like he’s channeling the ’80s with a skinny tie!

Don’t miss Adam‘s performance at the end of the AMAs on ABC!

adam lambert 2009 amas 01
adam lambert 2009 amas 02
adam lambert 2009 amas 03

Photos: Steve Granitz/WireImage
Posted to: 2009 AMAs, Adam Lambert

A&E

He looks so good.
Can’t wait for the performance.
=]

OMGGGGGG he iso effin gorgeous i flove him to pieces :)

OMGGGGGG he iso effin gorgeous i flove him to pieces :)

Love his eye make up – wish I could get mine to look as good!

fashionista @ 11/22/2009 at 9:49 pm

He gets it right. I really like it.

I love him =)

Look at the freckles on his lips, so cute! He looks so handsome!

I just noticed the subtle gloss of the fabric of his undershirt. Perfect detail.

He’s amazing!. I can’t wait to see his performance. They saved the best for the last. :)

Adam looks so nice and he is destined for great success! Congratulations on your BRIGHT future Adam Lambert! You are amazing!

I have no idea who he is,but he puts his eye make-up on better then I do!!!

i love him so much, i’m watching the awards just to see him perform! i can’t wait.

I’m glad he cut back on the gay look!

Didn’t like his song on AMA…. It was like he was on AI performing. Song wasn’t a “catchy” tune that you would want to sing along. He would be better off on Broadway doing songs and performing rather than selling albums.

hmmm… sorry for the double posting??

JUST SAW GAGA’S PERFORMANCE =) LOOKING TO FIND FOOTAGE OF LAMBERT’S.

HATERS COULD YOU JUST GTFO ALREADY? YOU WEREN’T GOING TO LIKE IT ANYWAY.

what he just did on stage was a SIN

He was soooo NASTY! How could they even show that on National T.V.? I will not have anything to do anyone that promotes him!! :P

After tonight’s performance definitely not a fan!

Just saw Adam Lambert of the AMA’s. WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT? I agree with Lisa2. He did not belong there. Broadway is best he should or could or might do. The performance was not for the younger “kids” at the Kodak.

That was the worst thing I have ever seen on tv. Totally disgusting for television. Im gonna go throw up now….

Reflecting @ 11/22/2009 at 11:11 pm

The microphones weren’t working well for many performers. Adam had trouble with his microphone, sometimes I barely could hear him and other times I could hear him very well. As far as his performance goes I hope he doesn’t continue to do what he did tonight. It will turn off a lot of watchers. Christina Aquilera hurt her career with the Dirrty video.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 11/22/2009 at 11:16 pm

umm.. that was the naughtiest, nastiest, dirtiest performance i’ve ever seen.. and it rocked! adam lambert’s the new sex god. ahahahaha.. ok, not really. but when he face humped everyone that was pretty kickass. ahahahahahahahaha! who won american idol again?!? ADAM FCUKING LAMBERT!

Adam followed in the footsteps of J-Lo (Ho), and fell flat on his a**. It’s OK, he will get plenty more chances to redeem himself. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, I kind of felt sorry for the guy though, he got really nervous afterwords.

WOW HE LOOKS WAY OLDER THAN 27 IN THE FACE
NEW MAKEUP ARTIST NEEDED QUICK

All you haters need to leave bc that was the hottest performance I have ever seen on a award show. he keeps people watching and that is what a preformer does. So stfu!!! :D

Ps Love him for real!!

I agree he looks older, he has a lot of lines for 27 (more than I have at 43).

MANICPANICt @ 11/23/2009 at 12:03 am

he is so damn ugly.. i wonder what he looks like without all that makeup

after that horrible performance ..he is now just another american idol loser.

It’s so beautiful…
Adam always looks special and great!
I’m totally open-minded for the ending performance..
Time to move on!

fugly bugly ugly!!! ewww… I’ve seen way better looking queens.

Obv everyone on here is under 25. Prince did far nastier stuff on major awards shows TWO DECADES ago! Adam is Adam. You either love him or hate him. I happen to love him and I’m a 38 y/o strait female!

adam is Great .. but i hate seeing a dude wearing a lot of make-up !

WTF STUPID BYOTCH @ 11/23/2009 at 7:58 am

well.at least this state needs something new….we are not going to play the same old song again and again….

excellent.adam.dont mind the people diss…and gossip.

Adam is a very attractive person but I think the heavy makeup is starting to ruin his complexion. If you see him in a close up you can see that it’s too caked on.

That has nothing to do with his talent. I do like his sound. Just an observation;)

He looks kinda fugly with the eye liner

postwatcher @ 11/24/2009 at 12:52 am

um.. trannies scare me.

Nobody said anything about discrimination or his preferences but did he really have to simulate oral sex between him and that bloke in the dog collar and leash? I found it quite gross. If any other big celebrity did it there would have been hell but because he carried on the way he did we have to find it palatable? Get a life and go to a sex club if that’s what you’re after!

Adam I love your music and your talent. That performance was over the top. I don’t care that it was sexual in nature but what I found is you got lost in all the business of the set. Your vocals weren’t the focus and that is the only reason I am disappointed. I keep seeing you doing “Mad World” and the connection and impact you had on the audience, as well as with many of your other performances. That wasn’t here – although shock and awe :-) certainly were.

what amazing gorgious eyes just want one kiss

he is so naughty! lmao!
LETS LIVE IT UP!!!!!!!! http://i51.tinypic.com/9jkluh.gif
***ing adore this free bish.