Ben Affleck Picks Violet Up From School - Literally!

Ben Affleck Picks Violet Up From School - Literally!

Ben Affleck is back from Boston and picks up his cutie pie daughter Violet from school in Santa Monica on Monday (November 23).

The 37-year-old actor gave wife Jennifer Garner a much-deserved break from her duties and picked Vi up from school – literally!

Over the weekend, Jen and Seraphina went out to celebrate a friend’s birthday party in Los Angeles.

Bet the Garner/Affleck ladies are glad to have Ben back in town!

10+ pictures inside of Ben Affleck picking Violet up from school…

ben affleck violet school 01
ben affleck violet school 02
ben affleck violet school 03
ben affleck violet school 04
ben affleck violet school 05
ben affleck violet school 06
ben affleck violet school 07
ben affleck violet school 08
ben affleck violet school 09
ben affleck violet school 10
ben affleck violet school 11

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Seems like forever since we have seen Ben! I bet Violet was excited to see her Daddy!

Won’t her legs become atrophied from lack of use? It seems like she’s being carried an awful lot.

To Philip @ 11/23/2009 at 8:42 pm

Don’t worry, she walks when the paps aren’t so close.

Ana-Lexie @ 11/23/2009 at 8:43 pm

He did not literally pick Violet up from school.

I am so happy to see together again ben’s family. he wears
his wedding ring again. he is on time his favorite daughter’s
birthday. Seraphina is still little baby, till 3 years old it’s so
important time for her to give many good circumstance with
parents everyday. at that time baby learn so many things
for her life. from mother from father, from her sister she is
learning many things everyday. maybe violet can play
catchball with her dad. I hope mr. photographer will
leave them alone. it’s enough now. though thank you
so much for this photos.

its great to see ben back with his family

Nice to see Ben with his family for once

Lmao, finally. Did you seek these out just for us Jared?

tom nichols @ 11/23/2009 at 9:36 pm

everyone one in Boston is embarrassed of this man…he is a joke

Still his photo ops is not convincingly enough for me to dub him as father of the year. Does he have any movie coming up? This is the first time I see him with a member of his family. Every time I see Violet it’s always with Jen. I mean the way he holds his daughter is so awkward. Tom Cruise might be a nut job, but at least when he hold his child everyone can see the sincerity of his love for his daughter. Here Ben’s body language is not showing that.

to tom nichols @ 11/23/2009 at 9:51 pm

you are wrong! not everyone in boston is embarrassed of this man. only you are. so speak for yourself and not the rest of us in future.

I’m surprised that Ben knew which child was the right one to take home. He probably just guessed through process of elimination.

YOu are an *sshole. Ben is a great dad and he adores his girls. YOu see him more with his duaghtersthan almost any other celeb (except Tiny TOm and you know he just uses Suri to keep his popularity up. Ben rather be alone with his little girl than in front of paps..

wow. he’ kinda starting to look hot again..he must have a love interest @ work..wile he was not doing any movies, he was very unkempt..a sign that he didn’t give a damn about looking good for his wife..Im tired of waiting for the divorce.

@tom nichols:

care to elaborate why?

“Hi Paps, it’s Ben. I am picking my kid up from school. See you there in 10 minutes. I plan to look surprised. Thanks and bye!”

Oh my, there he is in FINE form! Mr. Benjamino is back to his school house duties with his lovely doll. I’m glad to see him back in town with his girls for the upcoming Holiday. He’s a REAL looker~

All the best to the familia~

Lmao@Coco

That made me laugh so hard for some reason

Stop with this body language nonsense, #11.

Ben likes men.

I know the photographer caught been off guard by taking this picture, so he sure wasn’t prepared, but Ben sure doesn’t look happy. I know, I know. Who would look happy with photographers always snapping your pix?

@Four: whats true is true. get over it

“I know the photographer caught “Ben” off guard by taking this picture”

@clay: cuz he’d rather be banging a sexy babe in her 20s rather than picking up a 4 year old kid from school. he soooooo looks forced into picking her up

I’ve read in interviews that he felt so stung by publicity when he was dating JLO. Maybe now he just has an aversion to paps.

The Real Parent @ 11/24/2009 at 7:16 am

Ben has finished producing, directing, and starring in a film (WAY more work than Jen Garner will EVER be able to do), and now he picks Violet up despite still having to edit The Town.

And he does his best to SHIELD Violet from the photographers, unlike Mommy Dearest Jen, who’s let Violet get photographed so much she’s a celebrity in her own right.

I’m not a fan of either Affleck, but at least Ben is the real deal to the best of his limited ability, unlike that phony a$$ wife of his.

Wow, Ben is seen with Violet for a change. Does this kid always have to be photographed?? I’m sure they are more paparazzi pics of Violet than Ben and Jen have in their whole family album.

Just love the Affleck family another best of mine in Hollywood… I’m sure hes been seeing his little girls all the time.. B/c Jen was there visiting him… I guess some of you once again took your hatred pill again..

BEN FINALLY WITH HIS DAUGHTER @ 11/24/2009 at 1:36 pm

Ben does not have an aversion to the paps.. at all.. !!! It is not forced
and when is TOMMY GOING TO CUT SURI’S HAIR.. THE STRINGY
kid named Suri goes from the studio to studio… and that is about it..
Wippie both fathers are working hard and are with their kid.. so give
it up for now please.. he is a great dad who loves his eldest daughter
so lets enjoy these photos for now..CLAY THAT WAS AN OLD INTERVIEW FROM 2004 SO GIVE IT UP.. OUT OF CONTEXT…

Don’t they take the bus to school?

I hope they try for a boy. Their little girls are so cute. A little boy with Ben’s eyes and Jen’s dimples would be beyond cute. I like this couple so much.

Aw. I love this family, i don’t know why people are hating on them so much, Ben is adorable with his kids, and they are adorable in their own right too!
Jennifer looks like a great mom, and they seem just to be a normal happy family.
Violet and Seraphina are the cutest girls ever.

What aRE YOU THERE TO TAKE HIS PICTURE EVERY DAY?

A dad’s work is never done.