Rachel Bilson & Hayden Christensen: Thanksgiving in Toronto!

Rachel Bilson & Hayden Christensen: Thanksgiving in Toronto!

A solo Rachel Bilson (Juicy Couture Cocoon Cardigan) in arrives at Pearson International Airport in Toronto, Canada, and is picked up by her fiance Hayden Christensen on Saturday (November 21).

It looks like Rachel will be spending the Thanksgiving holiday with Hayden‘s family again! Last November, Hayden and Rachel were seen checking in on the progress of at Hayden‘s farmhouse in Uxbridge, Ontario. I wonder which animals they wound up purchasing for the farm!

hayden christensen rachel bilson thanksgiving toronto 01
hayden christensen rachel bilson thanksgiving toronto 02
hayden christensen rachel bilson thanksgiving toronto 03
hayden christensen rachel bilson thanksgiving toronto 04
hayden christensen rachel bilson thanksgiving toronto 05
hayden christensen rachel bilson thanksgiving toronto 06
hayden christensen rachel bilson thanksgiving toronto 07

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

They look so unhealthy! These two do not look healthy – they look terrible but they do match. Bad lifestyles, me thinks.

Hahahaha – lol. Hayden’s eyebags are bigger than Rachel’s. What a pair!

If she’s in Toronto, she’s obviously not celebrating Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving here in Canada is in October, remember? lol

Well he looks absolutely delighted to see her ( roll of the eyes ). As evidenced by the strange grimace on his face.

Like Lauren said, we celebrated Thanksgiving LAST month.

Canada has a thanksgiving – WTF for?

Unhappy or stoned?

Unemployed people eating turkey.

If she is in Canada, they will not be celebrating Thanksgiving. C’mon, just because its an American holiday, doesn’t mean it’s a Canadian one too!

endoftimes @ 11/23/2009 at 1:56 pm

Did any of you morons stop to think that maybe they celebrate both American and Canadian Thanksgiving being that she is from the US??? Just because they are in Canada doesn’t mean they can’t celebrate an American holiday. Open your minds just a wee bit. I know its tough, but please try.
I think they both look fine, maybe tired, but otherwise fine. So now tired=stoned?Thats a pretty huge assumption. They look like any normal people walking the streets. Also, Hayden just got done making a movie, so he isn’t exactly unemployed. You people have no idea what they do day to day, but I would bet its more than most of you.

It’s a canadian one, too!

@endoftimes:

They are just competing to see who can come up with the most moronic insult. They all know they are spouting bullshit.

BTW Hayden has American relatives nearby so it wouldn’t be a stretch to think he might be celebrating an American Thanksgiving this week.

endoftimes @ 11/23/2009 at 2:17 pm

Yeah it definitely feels like a hating competition on here, Jean. I think thats what these people live for. Pretty sad, but oh well, they are only hurting themselves being this hateful.

GodblessPR @ 11/23/2009 at 2:20 pm

Another promotional opportunity to show the fans & haters that this is still a valid engagement. How sad for them both – that they feel they need to validate their togetherness with this kind of ploy. Curiously it comes across as empty as it always has. Only time will tell.

He looks like he was stoned he is known to be a pot head. Damn he looks horrible worse then usual.

They look more like friends.

endoftimes @ 11/23/2009 at 2:29 pm

Seriously, you are still thinking this is a ploy?? Im LMAO here!! Come on, whats in it for them by trying to make people think they are together? It doesn’t make sense, especially for this long of a time. I could see for a few months to promote a movie, but putting on such an in depth act for this long of a time (2+ years) would be so much work, and for what? To satisfy haters? LOL! Newsflash! They don’t give a flying crap what you think!! LOL!!!! That makes me roll that you guys are so ignorant and still buying into the “publicity stunt” rumors. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! Just leave them alone, and worry about yourself.

I completely agree with 17. They are making an effort and are working very hard on this relationship, they both want it to work. I don’t see much excitement and happiness for some reason, but nevertheless, they are making it work.

endoftimes @ 11/23/2009 at 3:00 pm

Don’t you think some of the lack of excitement could be due to having paps in your face all the time? I agree that I think Rachel thrives on it, but I think she hates it when she is with Hayden because he hates it. Therefore it is always very uncomfortable for them to be photographed when they are together. Plus who walks around with a silly grin on their face all the time when they are doing daily things, even when they are in love? Seriously, try to be realistic, They’ve been together for 2 or more years, Im sure a lot of the lovey dovieness has gotten old like in any relationship, especially when you are being watched. Then how many times do paps catch them in making a grimace or face, and people assume they aren’t happy. There are so many other explanations than to just assume that they aren’t happy. If they were grinning all the time I doubt you guys would say “Hey they are happy” instead you would say “Hey they are grinning, they must be on drugs” Its a no win.

hayden looks so cute *-*

I think the relationship is real too. Whether it’s a good one or not, I won’t speculate. That said, it’s quite obvious this girl is phoning the paps. New York, I Love You—as far as I know—didn’t do so well and she doesn’t have any more movies coming out until next year.

So…how is she relevant? Someone please explain this to me. She’s not even a household name. It’s weird because I used to like her (I thought she was adorable on the OC and way more likeable than Barton) but enough is enough. We are constantly bombarded with images of her on this site and I cannot for the life of me figure out WHY. It can’t just be her fashion sense alone.

Celebrities who are actually working and doing something with their time (other than shopping and going to parties and fashion shows) are photographed less than her. Where’s Keira Knightley, Rachel McAdams? Heck, Natalie Portman can barely get on here unless she’s got a film coming out? There is something very, VERY wrong with this picture.

They will have paps in their face for the rest of their lives, are they going to be miserable looking all the time. When ppl are in love they show it.

I feel sad when I saw these photos, Hayden don’t look happy and he is not beautiful as it was

Someone needs to get that girl to the emergency room, someone has obviously super glued that phone to her head.

endoftimes @ 11/23/2009 at 3:36 pm

I don’t agree, I don’t think people who are in love “show it” all the time in pics.- Its not realistic. I think they show it in private, but are just careful when photogs are around because they are uncomfortable, therefore their discomfort shows, and rarely are they caught showing affection. That doesn’t mean they never show each other affection in private. Does that make a couple’s relationship real, only if they prove it to others by falling all over each other in public or are photographed with each their tougues down each others throats? Just because they don’t play it up for the paps doesn’t mean it isn’t real. Face it, no one knows how they feel except for them. Pictures can be misleading for so many reasons as pointed out above.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All