Adam Lambert - 'For Your Entertainment' Music Video Premiere

Adam Lambert - 'For Your Entertainment' Music Video Premiere

Adam Lambert‘s new video for “For Your Entertainment” is out now!

The sexy new video, which was shot earlier this month in L.A., crashed Adam‘s site earlier today when the video went online!

After having his performance on tomorrow’s Good Morning America canceled, Adam will be performing on CBS’ Early Show instead!

Adam will also be doing a meet and greet in the plaza after his performance – if you’re in NYC, head to 59th and 5th to meet him!

Adam Lambert – For Your Entertainment

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

first to LOVE IT!!!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! SOOO HOT AND SEXY! THIS GUY IS GORGEOUS!!!

This guy is so GROSS. I thought his performance last week was stupid and pointless. THE GUY IS A PIG.

LOVED IT!!!! SOOO HOT AND SEXY! ADAM IS GORGEOUS!!!

LOVE IT! Awesome video! Can’t wait to see all the rest of his videos.

I definitely see this guy along with Lady Gaga mainstreaming gay culture…

Middle America.. Watch Out!

LOL

That sucked! Adam is a no-talent butt pirate.

pure garbage for the teenie bopper morons

I think I saw this the first time when it was called the rocky horror picture show

So GAY………………………..whatever it is, its all yours!

better than i was expecting

I really wished he’d pick a song that spotlights his incredible voice. This song anyone can sing — and I want the voice!!! His voice!!! Sorry, song isn’t that good…

Adam you are so totally S&M ELVIS! LOVE IT!!!

HOOOOOOOT HOOOOOOT THIS MV IS A PURE SEX !!! THANK YOU ADAM YOU ARE AMAZING BRILLIANT :) LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3

The video isn’t as bad as his AMA performance that’s for sure and the song is so mediocre. His screams are getting pretty annoying too. He’s so blah and it seems like he’s trying to copy Lady Gaga’s flare with the outfits

Re: Adam Lambert on AMA:

It’s a freaking KISS, America! OMG! Get Over It! Is this 1809?!? What a sick sick sad sexually repressed country!!!

This song isn’t good. I can see why he chose it as a single — the lyrics. But I don’t think it’s a good introduction to non-Idol fans. I don’t know what all the hype about him is about.

sunigal99 @ 11/24/2009 at 8:28 pm

Much more entertaining and sexy than the live performance. And what a spectacular voice! So hot and so talented. Love this video!!

Very nice video :-)
I love his dancing

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 11/24/2009 at 8:42 pm

jared, keep the adam lambert threads coming! ahahahahahaha.. how many got posted today? i wonder how many will get posted tomorrow. don’t matter, keep`em coming. the homophobic haters cant take it. he’s getting more famous by the min. ahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

I enjoyed this more than his horrible singing Live on tv the other night. his voice was not as annoying in the video but HE is just as annoying.

cory Smith @ 11/24/2009 at 8:46 pm

Gigi and She Boy: I completely agree. Can some one extinguish the eye sore please!!!

This video to me, seemed like he sat and watched “Disturbia” a billion times and then decided to do this.

Someone mentioned him/it copying Lady Gaga’s outfits. Maybe, but her outfits are so other-worldy it be pretty impossible. lol. Love Gaga, Hate Adam.

cory Smith @ 11/24/2009 at 8:48 pm

The thing I hate most about Adam Lambert is that he’s just so blatantly cocky.

awesome video LOVE IT, great great great

@Bruce Wagner:

Dude, i wasn’t offended by his excessively lame performance, I was seriously surprised that he sang like ****. Isn’t he supposed to be a somewhat talented singer? The video sucks too.

If he was straight no one would give a toss about this prat just like talentless, retarded Taylor Swift wouldn’t have won **** if it wasn’t for Kanye West’s comment.

I must admit he did a good job with the video and now that I listen to a version of the song that is sung better than the one at the sleezy AMA performance, it isn’t half bad either. However, he is still a classless, arrogant, unappreciative ******* and I can’t call myself a fan.

He is such a boring celebrity. He is a poser.

BeenThereDoneThat @ 11/24/2009 at 10:47 pm

_
__
Boring and VERY unoriginal, I feel like I already saw ALL that before, Disco Stick and all…….
He’s too desprate for attention….Obviously
___
__

LOVE the video! Awesome Adam! Luv ya!

not interested in hearing another sound from this guy. take him away.

@Bruce Wagner: Nobody cares about the stupid “kiss” , Adam just plane sucks & sings crappy live,
He just did it for attention. Hello??? McFly!!!

What a dirty useless piece of trash!!

Must suck to not have any talent and have to rely on trashy sex tactics to get attention, cant sing or dance and a man wearing nail polish and eye makeup .. how trashy!

BOOO!!! Hes just as bad as Craptina Uglyera by over doing everything (in a bad way)
both have no talent so they count on “shock” to get people talking.
*yawn* congrats Adam, people are “talkin”, whateves

In our family we think Adam is simply the greatest new talent to come onto the scene in a long time. With his amazing talent, charisma and looks, he will be around for a long long time. Bought my copy of FYE last night and love it. Really great. All the songs are strong. Give it a listen.

LOVE him! His album is getting great reviews too. The haters can keep on hating. As for the homophobes, shame on you!

I absolutely adore this video. HOTHOTHOT. ABC is stupid for canceling.

It should be retitled as “For Your Deprivation”

Another outdated sounding song and another trashy “performance”.

There are a lot of sexually repressed prudes in this country. Get over it.

Sexual repression and sexual control are completely different. Some ppl in this country believe in respecting sexuality not degrading it, like this video.

AdamIsNothing @ 11/24/2009 at 11:54 pm

Funny that people call him Elvis. You DO know that Adam is a strawberry blonde with freckles, right? There is NOTHING real about this guy…his looks, his music, his personality, nada.

“Some ppl in this country believe in respecting sexuality not degrading it”

You musn’t like any of the current pop stars, then. Personally I found underage Miley Cyrus’s pole dancing at the Kids Choice Awards more questionable than Adam’s performance. Kids are more likely to emulate Miley than Adam.

As for the AMAs, I wonder why people aren’t getting huffed over Janet rubbing the crotch of her male backup dancer? Or the half-naked video playing on the video screen during Rihanna’s performance?

And I should add that Janet and Rihanna performed during what is considered family hour- 8 PM-10PM ET. It’s that time period that the FCC monitors. Adam’s performance occurred close to 11 PM ET, outside the watch of the FCC.

This begs the question, why are parents allowing their kids to watch TV past the family viewing period?

the video is OK… just one thing… please Adam no more dance for you!!

More sexual the better. I hope they will include the unrated version of this video in the re-release of his debut album. Some tits and d**ks hanging out. It is all fair game to me!

@Paulie: actually no I don’t lol

He looks like zachary quinto as sylar in Heroes in the picture.

This song is horrible! Techno-pop? Really Adam? That is the best you can do with your vocals? Your Vegas act really needs to go, too. You are a parody of yourself. Sad.

Next video he will have to add “I’m gay everyone!” because I don’t think people get it yet. Dork! Yeah, we get it Adam, you’re gay. Next?

What is with all these young girls wanting to have sex with Adam? IF

What is with all these young girls wanting to have sex with Adam? IF YOU DON’T HAVE WHISKERS, HE DOESN’T WANT YOU! Except for Rosie O’Donnell, she has whiskers so she gets a pass.

So if someone doesn’t like his video they are a homophobe??? Really? The fact that it is unoriginal, redone, desperate, bad music doesn’t matter? It must be that everyone is just homophobic. O.K. If that is the best the Glambert’s gay fan base can come up with he is in trouble. He WAS original until this….his sexuality do not impair his popularity but his awful music will!

You prepubescent homo wanna-be are really sickening. Too many gay people struggled with their sexuality and society for you little twits to make it a fad. Get an original thought you posers.

Hum. FYE is not the best song he has in his arsenal. But his album is actually okay. As for those who think he’s mimicking Lady GaGa, well, one–he’s 27 so he’s been around for a while and has been doing gigs like these in Hollywood for five years. So, I doubt he’s mimicking her. But whatever, why listen to me, everyone seems to already have preconceived notion about him.

Thought i should just watch this video for fun.. but hey i liked it and well he’s pretty good + good looking too :)

LOLhaters @ 11/25/2009 at 3:43 am

To the haters: Sorry your boyfriends/husbands/yourselves can’t satisfy you.

oh!! I love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADAM’S NEW ALBUM SET TO DEBUT AT #2!!!!

According to Billboard.com:

“Meanwhile, Adam Lambert’s “For Your Entertainment” is also outperforming sales expectations, despite-or perhaps because of-the risque performance he turned in at the American Music Awards on Sunday, Nov. 22. Label and distribution sources project that “For Your Entertainment” could sell about 225,000 units in its first week.”

Folks, Adam is outselling new releases by Lady Gaga and Rihanna!

Any other week this kind of sales figures would have ensured a number #1 debut, but this week he’s up against the Susan Boyle phenomenon.

As a comparison, Kris Allen sold around 85, 000 copies of his album in it’s first week of release.

GO ADAM!

Adam Lambert is unstoppable….

—-
http://www.celebpsychic.com for the latest celebrity psychic predictions.

Gay Prick!!!

Adam's apple @ 11/25/2009 at 8:21 am

Cool video!

Sandstorm @ 11/25/2009 at 8:23 am

Loving it. It’s F A N T A S T I C A L L Y L A M B T A S T I C!

Love it and will always love what you do and who you are…Keep being yourself Adam.

I LOVE the new video!!! OMG it is HOT & SEXY!! I have been a big Adam fan since the first time I heard his unbelievable voice!! He has killer talent & his performance was rocking on AMA!!

Love the video!!!!!!!!!!! LOve everything about you!!!!

giveadamachance @ 11/25/2009 at 10:10 am

adam deserves a chance, alot of ppl are so closeminded ! listen to his album ! is not bad ! he has songs w/ different tempos. soft, techno-popish ect…. his album is doing pretty good ! as for him copying lady gaga, i dont think so, adam is been dressing like this for quite a while now, if you look at his old pics his been dressing like this, and changing his hair style every so and then. how can ppl say this video sucks when NOONE has come out w/ original videos in a longg time. all this videos artists come up w/ now are not that great but ppl like them still. so why bash adam when he comes out w/ a video ? is it cause his gay ? and yes ppl are making a pig deal cause his copying artitis right now, but what ppl dont notice is that artists have copy each other for alongg time now, like copying MJ, the beattles, and ppl are even startying to copy lady gaga ! so his not the only one, but if you wanna keep hating him, go ahead ! his getting more publicity that way, which equals more adam and album sells !!! YAY GO ADAM !

He is such a huge talent and has no ego at all.

Very goth. Creatively down-under. Great dancing…garb looks the same as other vids….singing is great. He really gets into it!! I hope he “goes far”, the “mainstream” needs to be streamlining all talented artists, and not discriminate because we will lose the way forward if we do!! good luck, good-lookin goth gay guy!!!

LOVE IT !!!

This was awesoms I <3 u adam LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD IT

You rock adam loved it sooo much!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

You rock imma #1 fan Lambert Go ADAM <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

adam is wonderful, he is so talented. that performance was great. having said that; the man really blew it. the american music awards was not the time or the place for that kind of stage show. yes, i know there’s the double standard. but i think he has already experienced his first back lash; good morning america cancelled on him.

Love the video. Adam has an amazing amount of charisma and talent. A fan forever.

I don’t think his album will sell

love it simply love it!

best Idol music video ever!

@AdamIsNothing:

#47 You hit the nail on the head! I agree 100%. This guy is the biggest poser I’ve ever witnessed. Please go away! Your music and perfomances are trashy and your desperation to sell your sexual music is pathetic. Don’t like this moron at all!

@MaryFrances:

Hey gigi, everyone is entitled to their opionion so why don’t you STFU?

@Bruce Wagner:

Hello Bruce, It wasn’t the kiss so much as the other stuff that he did. Wow!, if you were on the west coast you got the edited version.. I saw it on Central time and thought is was disgusting. Not only did Adam look like a clown, the vocals were horrific, the dancing pitiful, and the sexual (very bad) was something I hope I never have to witness again. This jack ass is just that… a total ass! Go away you loser!

@cory Smith:
I agree with you, he’s beyond cocky and thinks he’s all that! Hate this scum bag!

Wow Deborah, I feel sorry for you and your family when the only thing you have to love and look up to is this useless piece of ****. Do you not get the fact that he doesn’t care about you or his so-called fans? This dude is nothing more then a fame wh**e that is in it for the $$$. Can’t stand his music or his ugly ass fake face. Please go away Lambert!… Far Far Far Far Away! Get lost you fake ass poser!

@Tom: not worse than megan fox. she’s a poser.

i had high hopes for this guy. but he has messed up his first outing as an artist.
looks? check.
can sing? absolutely.
can keep you entertained? yes. he doesn’t dance, but he moves with the song and has star quality.
has talent? yes.

with all he has going for him why did he come out with this below average song (sounds like a pop song britney would pass), childish lyrics, act so nasty on the ama’s, and now a below average video, where all he does is pout at the camera??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adam you have the talent to be a superstar like Elvis or Michael. USE IT. STOP TRYING TO BE BRITNEY, AND GAGA. stop this pop crap. i will pass on you and your album till you be the Adam I was blown away by on Idol.

And yet, you went out of your way to find and watch his video. Hmmmm ….

@Real Bad: And, you’re an idiot who is apparently so obsessed with Adam that you go out of your way to hunt down his videos just to post negative comments.

If you don’t like Adam, why are you going out of your way to look for his music videos, news articles, etc. just so you can post hateful, negative comments? Don’t you have a life? Or, are you such a hateful piece of poop that you have no friends. Sad…..

@AdamIsNothing: You DO know that Elvis was blond and dyed his hair black, too. Right? And, since he was blond, he must have worn black mascara because his eyelashes were not naturally black.

@Big Pimpin’: Pop is short for popular, which means it’s what the majority of people want to listen to, which means money. If you’re looking for some obscure rock singer, I’m sure, if you look hard enough, you can find them. But stop trying to dictate what everyone else listens to.

@Andrea: So, why are you watching it? Apparently, you don’t watch a lot of music videos because this one is tame in comparison. I guess if men were shown blatantly humping women, as in so many videos, you’d be okay with that. You’re pathetic!

he reminds me of the guy from the Rocky Horror Picture show….

Skynner317 @ 11/28/2009 at 2:13 pm

i dont understand people, if you didnt like him and thought he was gross in the first place, then why would you watch this anyway?! You guys are just proving that you have nothing better to do in your pethetic little lives. Keep your hate to yourself, and let the people who actually like adam lambert enjoy his music.

adamlambertrocks @ 11/28/2009 at 11:25 pm

if u don’t like Adam, then why did u take the time to watch the video and post a comment?? thats even more pathetic then u claim the Adam fans to be. How can you hate someone that you don’t even know? I think this video is amazing, just like Adam =] i bought his album, amazing. His voice, amazing. And i actually think the song is really good too =] The song isn’t even that perverted! There are a lot of songs that are WAY more perverted than this that got a lot of hits. for example, touch my body, love in this club, sexi can i. (not saying that i hate those songs, just saying that they are worse than this) and the Ama performance wasn’t that bad either. If u are mad because your kid saw it, too bad! Why would you let your kid stay up till 11:00 on a school night to watch an award show with adult content!!?? Its your fault that your kid saw it, not Adams =p I truly think that if Adam wasn’t gay, there would not be all of these hateful comments. if it was a straight guy doing all the stuff adam did with a straight girl, people wouldn’t be complaining as much. which i think is absolutely ridiculous. If u don’t like him, don’t go searching things on the internet about him! It’s that freakin simple!! Ur just giving him more attention by posting your hateful comments. Face it, u haters are just as obsessed with him as the fans =p

Hell, I’d wear a condom if I were shaking his hand!

Looking over these comments, it appears that either you love him or you hate him. I’m gonna assume that a majority of all the people that said they dispised the video and him in general are homophobes. I know not all of you who said you hated him are homophobes, but a majority of you are. I don’t think we should really care if he’d rather have 5 men licking peanut butter off him at night, than get to take a tour of the Playboy Mansion; because all we should really care about is his singing and his songs. He’s a performer people, not a role model. I understand some of you honestly just don’t like his singing, but then just say that! Cause some of you are saying that you don’t like HIM, and you can’t say that because you haven’t even met him i’m guessing. I actually have met him and he’s a really sweet person, even if i didn’t like his singing i would still like him as a person. So your probably wondering if I’m a fan of his or not…..so i’m just gonna be blunt……OMG HE’S AN AMAZING SINGER AND THIS SONG IS AWESOME, AND HE’S SOOOOOOOO SEXYYYYY I LOVE HIM <33333333…..but you know, i’m not like OBSESSED or anything ;)

Adam is so sexy! Love his music and his performances!

Adam is so sexy! Love him!!!!!

I think this is catchy, but is a song that will be soon forgotten. It has no meaning, and no talent involved. Yes, Adam Lambert has an awesome voice, but not in this song, I think he can do much, much better than this. I hope that his next single is less worried about getting money, and more worried about expressing his talent.

Antiquity @ 12/04/2009 at 6:03 pm

Love it love it love it! Stop bein such damn haters everyone! I agree and understand that everyone is entitled to your own opinion. But do it with some RESPECT! Tell us if you like it, love it ect, but none of us here need to hear all the ways that you want to bash the man into the ground .. If you dont like him, stop watching. If you dont like his “screams” or his voice, stop listening. Simple as that. No one is forcing his music down your throat. He does what he does for the love of it. Those of you who can not show enough respect to be proper in the ways you express your opinions are showing to the world that you are childish. Please grown up and give the man all the credit he deserves. Think about this one statement. Can YOU safely say that the one childhood dream that you had while laying in bed at night, came true? That YOU worked so hard that YOU made it come true for yourself? I didn’t think so. Hell, Mine has not even come true. If you are a select number of people whom it has, then congrats. I give you props for aiming and achieving high.

Last but NEVER least – Adam if you are ever out there some where reading this, I want you to know that you are kickin some serious ASS… Dont ever stop and keep tellin em all to take their **** else where. Your rockin it out and deserve happiness … Rock on Adam! I Follow you on Twitter and will continue to do so! Till then!

Antiquity @ 12/04/2009 at 6:14 pm

Ok I am sorry but I need to add ONE more in here that just boiled me the WRONG F’n way – People in here want to talk about being gay!?! WTF are we? Back in HIGH SCHOOL!?? *omg look at him he’s *whispers* gay!* GROW THE HELL UP!!! Do you know what the word gay means? It means love.. happiness.. respect.. companionship.. lover….friend…equality… all the same G**DAMN things that being straight means … If you for once think that because this man is gay that there is something wrong with him, you are living in a small pathetic little life. How DARE you judge him .. How DARE you judge who it is it that HE chooses to be with.. that is HIS choice and NOT YOURS so do not pass judgment before you YOURSELF have been condemned my friend!

Lol, trust me this is not “gay”. It’s camp and intentionally so.

If you people don’t like him then why are you following all his articles on the net and commenting. Why don’t you find someone you like and follow him. I think you’re just a bunch of jealous people who wish you could be Adam.

And I loved the video. What a talent and let’s face it….it’s 2009 everything has been done already. That’s why there are so many remakes on the old songs and movies. But this guy can sing and that’s what it’s about. Don’t care about all the other stuff…just want to keep hearing that voice!!!

He is the hottest thing alive.
Makes me wish I was a man; I’d totally be gay for him.

Okay if you people don’t like him and think he is sooo annoying then y on earth r you’ll watching his video. You people r so stupid you don’t watch a person’s vidoe that you know you’re not going to like duh, there is no point to it. U need to freaking get over urself. Adam is awesome whether he is gay or not.

everyone who is being rude about Adam and his performances and his sexuality really do have a major problem and need togrow up and accept the fact hes just like any other human being on this planet, not is he just like everyone else he has a major talent not just for voice but for performing and acting as well, so if you dont have something nice to say keep it to yourself and get over it cause hes just as awesome and beautiful as anyone else on this earth.
So whhhhhhaTT!

@gigi:

Then you must be so vain, look in the mirror then youll see a PIG, AND BIG FAT ONE 2,

Hypocrite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*****ing pure s.e.x. love this bish.

Great Stuff, do you have a twitter account?

very interesting points you have mentioned , regards for putting up.

greetings, your internet site is discount. We do many thanks for work