Orlando Bloom: Penta Proud

Orlando Bloom: Penta Proud

Orlando Bloom takes a big gulp of his ultra-purified Penta water as he heads into a Los Angeles office building on Monday (November 23).

Penta water supposedly increases antioxidant activity in your body. Katie is also a big fan of Penta.

Over the weekend, the 32-year-old English actor’s girlfriend Miranda Kerr walked the runway at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

10+ pictures inside of Penta proud Orlando Bloom

orlando bloom penta 01
orlando bloom penta 02
orlando bloom penta 03
orlando bloom penta 04
orlando bloom penta 05
orlando bloom penta 06
orlando bloom penta 07
orlando bloom penta 08
orlando bloom penta 09
orlando bloom penta 10

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

So handsome!
I just want to run my hands through those curls.

He is still so effin sexy.

Gorgeous!! Love him!!

He shoudl recycle that plastic bottle.

allspice30 @ 11/24/2009 at 3:35 pm

Gorgous Man!

He looks slim, trim and fit.
Love those curls.

Damn the man is so fine he is like the wine he gets better with ages can’t believe he is about to be 33 years old this year .

No sex appeal @ 11/24/2009 at 4:49 pm

He’s a dork – very unsexy. Miranda Kerr is WAAY too hot for him imho.

Ummh, red doesn’t really suit the guy.

@no sex appeal @ 11/24/2009 at 5:20 pm

If she doesn’t want him I am willing to sacrifice and keep her dork for myself LOL

Speak for yourself.
An awful lot of people (male and female) find him VERY sexy.
Including this one.

LOL!
And I suppose that you are just the guy for her, right?
LOL!

must be nice... @ 11/24/2009 at 7:35 pm

to be able to go to presumably a “business meeting” since he went into a “business office” dressed so casually, or in this case a bit sloppy.

unless he just went in there to use the facilities?

who knows.

@8
Exactly the opposite is the case. He is to hot for her.
Do you see her without makeup? Just scary.
A lot of people doesn’t even recognize her. LOL

He is sexy ! When he drink too !

in red and red hot! @ 11/24/2009 at 8:36 pm

Orlando looks GREAT in red, as most brunettes do! Then again Orlando looks great in whatever he wears or better yet whatever he doesn’t wear.
@14 alot of people go to buisness meetings dressed casually, especially in the entertainment industry.
@15 Miranda looks more beautiful without makeup.

let's get real... @ 11/24/2009 at 8:38 pm

…either one of them can eat crackers in my bed!

with each passing day… in every single way… he is getting more and more UNINTERESTING.

Which, I’m sure, is why you took some time out of your oh, so interesting day to comment.
*rollseyes*

Love that man!

must be nice... @ 11/25/2009 at 3:37 am

@ 17

“alot of people go to buisness meetings dressed casually, especially in the entertainment industry.”

my point exactly. must be nice to get paid so much and not have to worry if one looks like they are a total mess, as far as how they present themselves to others.

I guess since he and his “whatever you want to call her” are just so More Freaking Important than everyone else, they don’t have to care how they look now do they.

Which is the reason why I wonder about this extra clip in the movie “Knocked Up” if it is real or staged.

Or if your precious whatever his name is would ever act this way when talking to directors and producers now that he is so Freaking Big and Important in the Industry…

Have a look, (if jared allows me to post the link)

The actual clip may be staged, for whatever reason. Because the movie was so boring to begin with.

But seeing him dressed the way he is here, makes me wonder if he wouldn’t really talk to directors and producers this way.

Ok girl, you’ve given this speech before with slightly different words, remember? You admitted that you said he has a big ego with no reason to think so because that thought made you feel better with yourself.
I don’t mean to be insensitive, but you shouldn’t project your frustrations on a person you don’t know. I just want to save us all the fight you seem to be looking for.

...all of... @ 11/25/2009 at 9:51 am

…the actors in guest spots on the “Knocked Up” dvd acted like pompous asses, the director did too. I guess it was all just them in their natural habitats?

Sounds like you’re just grasping at straws to make someone you don’t like sound as bad as you want him to be.

Word from those who have encountered him is just the opposite.

He has not been in any good movies

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All