Taylor Lautner Covers Rolling Stone in a Wet T-Shirt

Taylor Lautner Covers Rolling Stone in a Wet T-Shirt

Twilight hunk Taylor Lautner celebrates his #1 movie in America, New Moon, by holding up a football and standing in a wet t-shirt on the latest cover of Rolling Stone.

Taylor turns 18 in February and already has big plans. He tells Parade, “My upcoming 18th birthday will be a big day. As soon as I finish this press stuff for New Moon, maybe I’ll think about that. I’m having the time of my life, so it couldn’t be a better end to my teenage years. I’m doing what I love and I’m spending time with the people I love, so it’s great. I’m definitely never ever going to forget this time in my life.”

For all the shirtless behind-the-scenes pictures from the cover shoot, click here!

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

HOTTTTTTTTTTTT

Sure—-he’s cute if you are into little boys!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

aleksandra @ 11/24/2009 at 11:35 am

woooohoooo! he looks really REALLY hooot! :D

God!
he’s such a kid..!
cute – yes, but sexy??? no way!!

yep not sexy….. he is still young

Steroids, potato nose, short, gay. Very gay.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 11/24/2009 at 11:42 am

i have ni idea this dude was a kick ass ninja. ahahahahaha.. not so much, but very impressive.

He makes me feel so old. Ill be 20 in March. Hey at least he’ll be legal then.

Team Jacob!!!!!!! @ 11/24/2009 at 11:46 am

OMFG. he is sooooo hot. Someone else apparently agrees–this writer from Examiner says he’s the real star of New Moon. I love rob too!!! xoxoxo

Lover girl @ 11/24/2009 at 11:49 am

Teenage years only end by the time you turn 20 Taylor. Anyway It is indeed a big deal to turn 18 years old.

Unattractive cover. I’m sickof this guy and his abs. It’s unhealthy to be that muscular at that age. I don’t know why, but I prefer R-Pattz. And I’m not even a R-Pattz fan.

Yeah he’s hot and all for sure but it’s kind of creepy – he’s 17. Imagine all the uproar there’d be if Miley Cyrus was in a wet t shirt on the cover and you could see her nipples. Why is this any different?

whateverrrrr!!! @ 11/24/2009 at 12:24 pm

whatevs! taylor lautner is hottt! but i do agree, i dont like this picture of him.

he’s one good looking mothereffer

God I HATE this kid.. he seems to have the personality of a plank of wood. where are the leonardo di caprios of this generation!

@Emily:
haha good point! You see her back on the vanity fair cover.. ooo controversial!

lavender1960 @ 11/24/2009 at 12:44 pm

wow is it pervy to drool over a hot 17 year old?

If you can serve your country at 18, that is the end of the teenage years.

lavender1960 @ 11/24/2009 at 12:45 pm

Isn’t Leonardo trying to find a new model replacement?

Gay gay gay

@Grace:

Bahahaha…sure…. you’re not an Rpatz fan.

@Emily:

What’s the difference? Um a whole lot. Are you scandalized when you see any guys nipples? 17 or older? I hope not.

Robert fans are just upset because this kid has a rockin body and your boy looks like a hairy powdered doughnut.

He is hot wwwwwow

laura Bush @ 11/24/2009 at 1:03 pm

Hot is not word enough to say what he is. He is f* hot.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All