Natalie Portman is Ballet Beautiful

Natalie Portman is Ballet Beautiful

Natalie Portman looks stunningly beautiful at the opening night celebration of the New York City Ballet at Lincoln Center on Tuesday (November 24).

The 28-year-old actress wore a Vena Cava dress, Charles by Charles David shoes, and a Carole Tanenbaum vintage collection bag.

Nat, who co-stars in the new film, Brothers , with Tobey Maguire and Jake Gyllenhaal, commented, “It was actually really exciting ’cause this is the first time I’ve ever worked with actors that I knew before. I met Tobey when I was 14, I met Jake when I was 18, so there was a level of familiarity from the first day, which was really a nice way to enter into it. We also had a nice rehearsal period for a few weeks before we started, where we got to go over each other’s houses and talk about it and try things out!”

More pictures inside of ballet beautiful Natalie Portman

natalie portman new york city ballet 01
natalie portman new york city ballet 02
natalie portman new york city ballet 03
natalie portman new york city ballet 04
natalie portman new york city ballet 05
natalie portman new york city ballet 06

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Stunning is right. Finally JJ got it right. Why is it Natalie never makes it in the above bar or JJ top picks. She looked gorgeous at the premier of Brothers, why is she never selected by JJ.

she is so beautiful! I love her hair blonde!

i agree, her hair blond like in Brothers is the best

I see posts about Natalie and Hayden, but why this site don’t publish posts on Ewan McGregor too? I love Ewan!

illuminatea @ 11/25/2009 at 3:22 pm

I love that dress! Although it looks a little big on Natalie.

Another dull actor. Reminds me of Reese Witherspoon; nothing interesting to say, always looks plain, absolutely bland.

And they both know Jake … says a lot about his personality as well I guess :(

What are you talking about, Reese is very bright, so is Jake if he could get into Columbia, so is Natalie who graduated Harvard, all 3 are the best actors out there in their age. Who in the hell do you find not boring, I am dying to learn?

Natalie and Reese are talented HW actresses. What “interesting” thing do you expect them to say??? Should they tell us what brand tampons they use? Not to mention, JJ just puts random quotes with these celebs. This isn’t some brand new interview – these are red carpet photos.
As always Natalie looks great! Can’t wait to see her movie.
I don’t think we see a lot of Ewan b/c he’s busy and private. Also, does he have anything he’s out promoting? Natalie is a treat on this board since HC’s woman pays the bills around here and gets upset when they post about serious actresses!

Its nice that she went to their houses to Try Things out! I’m sure they had a great time Trying things out!

Boom Boom PAU#16 @ 11/25/2009 at 4:33 pm

Gorgeous from head to toe! I love her dress! Natalie always looks perfect!

Take a look at her interview on the View, part of it is on youtube now, she fn so gorgeous and bright, I just don’t get it, how could someone be so beautiful and smart and talented at the same time and nice too.

Must say she looks stunning, too bad about her signing the Polanski petition

Portman and Polanski @ 11/25/2009 at 5:27 pm

I see no beauty in anyone who is in support of a child rapist!

She supports polanski because they are the same religion.

Enough already with the Polanski petition, she is not the only one who signed and there is a documentary made about Polanski’s case where it is made explicately clear that Polanski served his full sentence, but after that the judge changed his mind due media pressure for which this judge was removed from the case.

dont love her dress but she still looks amazing
i love everything about her
she’s beautiful and actually talented
she’s a nice person and she seems like she has a nice personality
love yah, nat =-]

I’m going to keep saying it. She is IN FAVOR OF RAPING CHILDREN!!!

Get help sicko. She is the most intelligent and fare person and smart. She is absolutely right about Polanski, he should not be prosecuted twice.

“There is no off position on the genius switch”

vinnyblue @ 11/25/2009 at 8:39 pm

I love the simple dress, she looks awesome.
beautiful dress.
Love Natalie <3

pfarmar#1 @ 11/25/2009 at 8:43 pm

very stylish from head to toe. love her style.

i don’t think it’s a small thing that people are harping on.if you compare meat-eaters to rapists, and then you sign a petition for a real rapist to be set-free, something gives. plus i don’t believe that people are perfect, and whoever seems tooooo perfect, again something gives. and she seems toooo perfect, but check out her new interview on her main website, where she talks about the movie brothers, and something seems very off about her. her face keeps making these really weird gestures, and u can’t tell if she’s sad, sleepy, stoned, or nuts.

She really needs to get over wearing these plastic, non-leather shoes.
Every time she goes anywhere, she looks like a total freak.

Boom Boom PAU#16 @ 11/25/2009 at 10:19 pm

OH please…Enough with the Polanski case. We are beating a dead horse here. The haters of Natalie will bring this up till Natalie is in her 80′s! Half of HW signed the petition too. Get over it.

Here come the haters 1..2…3…..Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Go ahead. More hits Natalie get’s then, it is in her favor you sanctimonious fools.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All