Robert Pattinson Covers Entertainment Weekly -- Team Edward!

Robert Pattinson Covers Entertainment Weekly -- Team Edward!

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner each get their own cover on the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly.

“I would rather spend tonight hanging with the fans than answering any more questions,” said Kristen at the New Moon Los Angeles premiere.

Rob added, “I don’t know how the Beatles felt but I imagine it was close to this. Very few human beings will ever get to experience the love we feel at Twilight events.”

Check out Team Bella, Team Edward and Team Jacob below!

kristen stewart covers entertainment weekly team bella
robert pattinson covers entertainment weekly team edward
taylor lautner covers entertainment weekly team jacob

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All

Team Bella! She’s pretty, cool and smart. Love her

Well, team Edward as well… Ok, TEAM BELLA & EDWARD :)

Jayckson Lucy @ 11/26/2009 at 11:07 am

TEAM EDWARD BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAM JACOB! TEAM TAYLOR! Man, I gotta say that Taylor was body and soul of this movie! He is a true star, and really surprised everyone. Poor Robert, nice guy, bu he’s loosing some of his fans to Tay, and I can see why. I wish Taylor all the best! Love him, I’m a really big fan!

TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!

TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY BABY!!!! LOVE TAYLOR. Love Kristen’s cover too. She really looks happy there. Good for them. Loving these covers. Rob looks ok. He’s not my cup of tea. I’m all for Taylor!!!

I think Kristen is amazing!

Makes me want to cancel my EW subscripton, those Twilight people were just on an issue I got in the mail. Twilight needs to die in a fire.

Enough is enough.

Team Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, you all know he’d kick Edward’s @$$!

Team Edward \o/ *-*

twilightzz @ 11/26/2009 at 2:05 pm

You haters need to shut up! Team Jacob all the way! btw Kristen looks very nice :)

ROBERT LOOKS HOTTTT <333 sorry taylor but..TEAM EDWARD/ROBERT ALL THE WAY!!! well team bella as well!

Team ROB!!!

@G:

oh my little… No one can compare to ROB!

TEAM JACOB!

ROB is soooo ulgy looks like a ******! what’s all the fuzzz about!

@Sarah: interesting thing is that Robert is actually quite a good actor. Possibly better than Kristen. You just can’t tell from the Twilight films cause they are so horribly written.

i do have to agree that the films are totally overhyped and I can’t wait for the next big thing to take over so it won’t be Twilight all the time. or at least switch it up and show us some of the other actors and not just these three.

I hope this guys will be able to somehow transform themselves into real actors in Hollywood. I mean if you rise so fast and so far the fall would be shattering.
They should start praying right about now that in 10 years time they will be in the same position that Leonardo Di Caprio is now.

ITS ALWAYS TEAM EDWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAM ROBERT TEAM EDWARD

thank god rob is tall and lean & oh so hot. we dont need another shortie in our midst :))))

twilightfan @ 11/26/2009 at 11:52 pm

@G:

the true star of the saga is ROBERT PATTINSON !! taylor got it so easy with that kind of role. playing a teenager? come on no need for a rocket scientist for acting that role. and half n*de all the time? yay, how shallow and pathetic…starting to pity the dog. btw, in eclipse, jacob is an a**hole so its good riddance for him next year !!

ROBERT is the man and he will rock us all next year with REMEMBER ME AND ECLIPSE.

she shall remain nameless @ 11/26/2009 at 11:53 pm

I think Team Bella’s cover is the best.

ROBSTEN FAN @ 11/26/2009 at 11:53 pm

HII. I love this pics.. I love robsten!!

Team Edward YUMMMMMMMMMMMM

tenamoore @ 11/27/2009 at 6:12 am

You now it’s funny how when new people come alone they get so much hate it was like tat with zac efron a couple of years aga and now everyone things he is hot now and yet the twlight team get hate hate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All