Jessica Alba: Thanksgiving Dinner at Parents' House

Jessica Alba: Thanksgiving Dinner at Parents' House

Jessica Alba takes husband Cash Warren and daughter Honor Marie to visit her parents for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday (November 26) in San Dimas, Calif.

“Happy Turkey Day twitter family,” Cash tweeted earlier in the day. “Hope you all get to spend the day with those you love — or at least like — or at least can tolerate.” Hah!

15+ pictures inside of Jessica Alba spending Thanksgiving at her parents’ house…

jessica alba thanksgiving dinner 01
jessica alba thanksgiving dinner 14
jessica alba thanksgiving dinner 15
jessica alba thanksgiving dinner 16
jessica alba thanksgiving dinner 17

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

The truth is that I’m in love with Cash Warren.

I love Jessica, Cash and Honor.

Honor is cute in an odd kind of way, she’s cute because she looks kinda monkey-like. It’s funny with babies, even odd looking ones like Honor are cute because their odd-look makes them cute if that makes sense LOL. She has such a frowny and grumpy looking face all the time LOL!! But she is a cutie in her own odd way.

It must be said, that is one homely looking kid

# 3, maybe YOU look monkey-like! Although I agree she’s cute in an odd kind of way, it doesn’t mean you can say that. I feel some deep irony in your statement. Being sarcastic and mean won’t make your lives better, haters! At least Jess is rich and famous and has everything necessary in life unlike her miserable haters. Get over yourselves. Anyway, Honor is adorable. Her little arms are so cute. Wanna squeeze ‘em. Lol @ Cash’s twitt

@jillyro: The baby is not guilty of your stupidity

gwennie throwpal @ 11/27/2009 at 9:53 am

I am confused. Did Alba ‘s manager tell the paps to get to ther parents private home waaaaaay out in SanDimas,CA, theburbs which is like an hour-45mins away from L.on thehighway to her parents home?

OR did these photographers follow Alba from her home ?

1-EVEN ifAlbaswere an A-list entertainer likeJennifer Lopez,going toher folks private home in a private neighborhood exposing their address is way out of line,dangerous, invasion of JessicaAlba’s privacy and her folks and their quiet,suburban ,neighrhood.
This is sick.Wrong.

gwennie throwpal @ 11/27/2009 at 9:55 am

This is really siack and sad. This is private.Why didn’t the photographers ring the doorbell and go sitdown and fix themselves a plate.
Might as well.

Jess use to have great style, now she always look sloppy. :( I want the stylish Jessica back.

@ELISA: That is completely ignorant, there are ugly soth asians just as there are ugly white people, and there are beautiful south asians just as there are beautiful white people. I don’t think Freida is anything special. Google some Indian actresses, Kareena Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Aishwarya Rai or some pakistanis such as Amina Shifaat or Fiza Ali…they are all stunning! People like you disgust me!

Does anyone know where Jessica’s bag is from? I LOVE IT! :)

Jessica looks perfect ! Oh My God

Love the dress and the shoes

Boom Boom PAU#16 @ 11/27/2009 at 11:29 am

Jessica looks great. She looks better to me now after having Honor. She is even slimmer! HA Ha!

I used to live around the San Dimas area. It was warm yesterday and, she wore the perfect attire.

#1, me too! lol I think he’s incredibly hot. don’t get why most people dislike him:)

Hope they had a great Thanksgiving. Its unfortunate that there were paparazzi there. Don’t they have their own families to be with? I think Honor is cute. With all the nasty comments people feel they are right to say about a YEAR OLD INFANT, she’s probably going to be more beautiful then her mother. You’ll feel really great then, huh? Shes a year old, leave her out of your nastiness! Jessica looked great!

Little Honor… always all smiles!!!

ahahahah

She’s really a grumpy baby…

I don’t like Jessica because I’m in love with her few time husband. I don’t like her style at all and her looks are rude and serious. The way she dresses is not awesome. She thinks she’s superior for having Cash.

not interested in them. no talent.

Honor is a much cuter baby now, especially since she’s slimmed down. Her arms are lovely and slim now, the baby fat gone. The hater comments are stupid, obviously, based on jealousy…those making them are no doubt obese losers. Jessica is gorgeous, perfect figure, and I love her outfit.

Katsaridoula @ 11/27/2009 at 12:53 pm

Alba is not great looking at all, especially now after she became mom. The kid looks miserable too! The only WOW person is her hubby yummy yummy :-)

Katsaridoula @ 11/27/2009 at 12:55 pm

OMG just had a close look at some pics of the kid… DOES IT EVER SMILE??? :-O I don’t think so. Not an idea of a happy child is it?

The all look great. It’s cute how they look like just any regular ol’ family.

I agree that the paps should not expose the address in this way. Shame on Just Jared for publishing the pics showing parts of the address.

Does Cash even have a job?

I live near San Dimas. The weather was warm yesterday, and still is today.

Mandy Muggle @ 11/27/2009 at 2:22 pm

Does Cash even have a job?
“”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”
What business is it of yours?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All