Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Still Together

Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Still Together

Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal are still very much together, Jake‘s rep confirms to JustJared.com.

Reese, 33, and Jake, 28, have been a couple since starring together in the 2007 drama thriller Rendition.

Reese was singing the praises of Jake as late as last month in the November issue of InStyle: “We spend the weekends outside L.A, in Ojai, where I have a farmhouse. We have chickens and we grow cucumbers and tomatoes. I love it. It reminds me of where I grew up in Tennessee.”

News of the breakup was first reported by People.

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
Pattycake @ 11/29/2009 at 3:16 pm

Well, if kneepads says it, it must be true. They only suckle from official spokespeople. Kinda kills those wedding rumors, doesn’t it?

People’s been wrong before.

Well she was just his beard. I don’t know why she was with him though. Maybe just that Jake was less of a douche than Ryan Phillipe.

FAUXMANCE
IS
OVER
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww what a shame. Well onwards and upwards….

is it really true…it is really sad

Noo that sucks, they seem so sweet and like they had a healthy relationship

that is so sad, they were adorable together

**JAMIE** @ 11/29/2009 at 3:23 pm

i liked them together, but Jake has the worst taste in women. All blonde and unattractive such as Reese Witherspoon and Kirsten Dunst gag!

Yes sad indeed, they really seemed to complement each other well.

Is Toothy going to FINALLY come out?

Such Crazy People, Why Did They Hook Up In The First Place?

noooo! i liked them together!!

I’m actually surprised about this! They seemed pretty happy together. Too bad. But that’s life.

I neved liked them as a couple, they are in different stages of life, and I don’t mean the age difference…

Pattycake @ 11/29/2009 at 3:29 pm

@Lila: I’ve been waiting for the obigatory jab at Ryan. Come on, this has nothing to do with RP, give him a break.

Great news! @ 11/29/2009 at 3:29 pm

Jake deserves better beard,
Reese is too old, fugly and dumb.

I don’t get why everybody thinks Jake is gay, I honestely disagree!

I think it’s sad IF they had split up, cute couple. But perhaps it just gossip

gay and the beard @ 11/29/2009 at 3:31 pm

Thank God that boring fakery is finished.

Sad, they are cute together

Miss Anonymous @ 11/29/2009 at 3:32 pm

@Great news!:

She’s not, she’s not, she’s not.

So I guess he’ll be on the prowl for a new beard. Let’s see… rumors of a Natalie Portman hookup can begin anytime now, they have a movie to promote after all.

“Such Crazy People, Why Did They Hook Up In The First Place?”
LOL
They didn’t hook up, they signed the fauxmance contract after Ryan dumped Reese for Abbie.
That was great PR for dumped Reese, gay Jake and their movie Rendition.

PUBLICITY @ 11/29/2009 at 3:35 pm

REESE WITHERSPOON WAS JUST A BEARD.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All