50 Cent Carries $25,000 In Cash 'Just In Case'

50 Cent Carries $25,000 In Cash 'Just In Case'

50 Cent stops by The Tyra Show on an episode airing Tuesday (December 1) to talk about his new CD, book, movie and cologne.

The 34-year-old rapper shared what it was like to film a nude scene in his upcoming movie and revealed a wad of cash in his back pocket! 50 said that he carries $25,000 in cash on him at all times “just in case something happens.”

“I like to have cash on me because it feels like I have money,” he shared.

For more from 50, including what Tyra said to make him do a spit take on the show, don’t miss The Tyra Show TODAY at 4 p.m. on the CW!

tyra banks 50 cent money 01
tyra banks 50 cent money 02

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

| CHRIS BROWN . GRAFFITI . DECEMBER 8TH |
| CHRIS BROWN . GRAFFITI . DECEMBER 8TH |
| CHRIS BROWN . GRAFFITI . DECEMBER 8TH |

In other words he likes to be robbed? Now I see why he pay more than 1 million for security a year! Lucky *******… I would love to carry 25 grand in my pocket!

That is TMI. For safety issues, you keep that kind of information to yourself.

Lowest denominator @ 12/01/2009 at 1:06 pm

Why make the announcement of how much he carries?
He obviously STILL needs validation, even after all of the millions he’s made.

Anonymous @ 12/01/2009 at 1:07 pm

So when he gets jacked for his $25K, I hope he isn’t surprised. Fool.

Anonymous @ 12/01/2009 at 1:07 pm

Totally agree, lowest denominator. Such a poser he is.

He can't grow a brain @ 12/01/2009 at 1:14 pm

What a moron. He will be bankrupt in a few years, guaranteed.

red ginger @ 12/01/2009 at 1:18 pm

He is a fool.

Flaunting your cash and how rich you are is never cool, especially during a recession. What a douche. I don’t think he is smart enough to understand what a million dollars is, that you can run through it and be broke very easily.

I Donno what is worse 50cent flaunting himself or Tyra’s Stupid face…Uhh!!

this dude is asking to get robbed!

Cristobal @ 12/01/2009 at 1:25 pm

Interesting.

I highly doubt 50 is dumb enough to carry that much money, and not have bodyguards. I also doubt he’ll be broke…the man is a businessman, he may be a douche, but he knows what he’s doing money wise.

thats more than I make a year!

what a loser telling that to the world. Honestly.

this is more than I make a year!!!

What a f*cking dumba**. Guess he wants to get shot up a second time.

He’s an idiot!!! First, for coming on tv and making that announcement. And for carrying THAT much money. A few grand, I have no problem with that. But $25k, is just plain stupid.

Bail money in case he gets into trouble from the moment he wakes up until he hits the bed?

-meream

KING OF DOUCHEBAG CITY: 50 cent..poor him,now his doing everything he can to promote his floped album….thats wat you get,people get tired of douches sooner or later..

Im watching the interview now and he is adorable! I love his persona

Just a another unintelligent thug.

Jules shutup! And I am so mad that Tyra the cheapo just volunteered to give away 500 of his dollars! She wouldn’t dare do that to her own $500!

is that like bailout money? lol

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All